JaS.10.4.8.AMD.SSE3.Only PPF FOR AMDBETA ISO

JaS

15 posts in this topic

Well this is the first ppf to fix some issues with the beta iso,So if you downloaded it please come back to my channel and get this ppf,the iso will not install or work proper without this ppf applied.

Come and test,I need the feedback.

JaS, would love to test this beta to see if I can finally get ATI x200 video working, but I have no access to IRC. If you wouldn't mind PMing me I could send you my e-mail addy or give you a server to upload to. If not, I understand and will wait patiently for the public release.

JaS, would love to test this beta to see if I can finally get ATI x200 video working, but I have no access to IRC. If you wouldn't mind PMing me I could send you my e-mail addy or give you a server to upload to. If not, I understand and will wait patiently for the public release.

Everyone can get into IRC. Download a client or use the interface built into this board.

On the title bar of InsanelyMac, click the Chat link.

On the next page, click the "forum" link.

When IRC loads, click on Channels and select #JaS.DVD

Edit: People! Stop coming into #JaS.DVD and saying "Rammjet says anyone can get the beta AMD iso and PPF's". I have not said that at all. The beta for AMD is private until it actually works. It is not even working as of this moment. When it works and is available, JaS will announce it. My statement to errandwolfe was only about accessing IRC. It was not announcing the availability of the AMD iso or PPF's.

Everyone can get into IRC. Download a client or use the interface built into this board.

On the title bar of InsanelyMac, click the Chat link.

On the next page, click the "forum" link.

When IRC loads, click on Channels and select #JaS.DVD

Perhaps I should have been clearer....I can not get on IRC from the office, the IT staff here monitor all traffic. Was hoping to get this started today so I could play around with it tonight, but guess I will just have to wait until I get home.

Connecting...

Error : Not connected

Unable to connect to irc.macspeak.net : currently trying to connect to irc.macspeak.net

Unable to connect : java.net.ConnectException : Connection timed out: connect

i was there but its not ready yet

you need the 1st ppf to apply on 2nd etc

anyway guys keep up the beta testing

plzzzzzzzz try to release a ppf to the big intel DVD

(10.4.8 Intel Only Jas re-seed (SSE3 Only - NO AMD))

cause MANY ppl with amd downloaded it

hope for a ppf patch these days

mine will finish the download in 2-3 hours

Ok well sorry to report that I will not be able to do any more work for the community until I get the mac.

My pc has been dying for some time now.but today it is on its last legs.As my girlfriend also needs this box for her college work,I cant run this last bit of use it has left in it into the ground.

So when I am able to get the mac I will resume work.

I know a lot of people were counting on me,sorry to let you guys and gals down.