Help - boot with Lenovo M900z

luky35

547 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@cyberdevs hi,

ITunes displays an error on the High Sierra (image).

You have a possible solution to what to do.

Hi there.

Run a disk repair from the recovery partition and see if that helps.

Although there are bunch of people that experience the same behavior with iTunes specially with iGPU. I'm not sure if they found a solution yet but you can see if @Sherlocks has found a solution yet, he had the same problem.

Hi there.

Although there are bunch of people that experience the same behavior with iTunes specially with iGPU. I'm not sure if they found a solution yet but you can see if @Sherlocks has found a solution yet, he had the same problem.

Random itunes crash when playing music or opened. It can fix by using shiki kext by vit9696.

He fixed this issue weeks ago.

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 1

Random itunes crash when playing music or opened. It can fix by using shiki kext by vit9696.

He fixed this issue weeks ago.

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I added to the Other shiki.kext folder and there is no error yet.

Thank you.

Hi there.

Thank you.

@cyberdevs hi,

Whenever I make a clean High Sierra installation and I want to log in to iCloud, write to me that my access to iCloud is locked and I need to change the iCloud access password.
Can you help me out for this?

Please help,

Thank you.

@cyberdevs hi,

Whenever I make a clean High Sierra installation and I want to log in to iCloud, write to me that my access to iCloud is locked and I need to change the iCloud access password.

Can you help me out for this?

Please help,

Thank you.

The same thing happens to me as well I haven't found a fix yet except for removing the device from iCloud before attempting to clean install the macOS. Some times it works and some times it doesn't.

• Like 1

The same thing happens to me as well I haven't found a fix yet except for removing the device from iCloud before attempting to clean install the macOS. Some times it works and some times it doesn't.

It does not remove the device from iCloud, despite confirming it to remove :(