[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra on Gigabyte GA H110M-S2 / DSDT

MaLd0n

146 posts in this topic

Use my DSDT and ur clover folder, add paches in config.plist, HDAS to HDEF, HECI to IMEI, GFX0 to IGPU

I use you DSST.aml copy to CLOVER\ACPI\patched

Boot ok

Me use DSDT.aml + kext+ config.plist skylake web hackintosher.com boot ok

https://hackintosher.com/guides/high-sierra-install-full-guide/

Me full Clover v4369

http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/J6l2lxHQ/file.html

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thanks for your help. Could you help me create a DSDT for the Gigabyte H110M-S2H?

Hey John!

Welcome!

-Post your full Clover folder
-Send me tables
-Send me one Ioreg too
  • Like 2

Hi MalD0n, hope you good, thanks for the excellent guide, I've got GA-H110M-S2H, with F20 bios. High Sierra on ssd 120gb and windows 10 on sata hd. I followed your guide and everything is ok to a point. am struggling with post installation, I've installed clover as per the guide but I can't locate the EFI drive and therefore the clover properties so I can replace them with your one. Attached are the tables and the Ioreg, I really need your help, am having sleepless night trying figure out where the f***ping EFI is. Am using the intel HD video and I want to use the HDMI audio as well if possible. thanks in advance.

Send me Jeffrey’s iMac.zip

• Like 1

Hi MalD0n, hope you good, thanks for the excellent guide, I've got GA-H110M-S2H, with F20 bios. High Sierra on ssd 120gb and windows 10 on sata hd. I followed your guide and everything is ok to a point. am struggling with post installation, I've installed clover as per the guide but I can't locate the EFI drive and therefore the clover properties so I can replace them with your one. Attached are the tables and the Ioreg, I really need your help, am having sleepless night trying figure out where the f***ping EFI is. Am using the intel HD video and I want to use the HDMI audio as well if possible. thanks in advance.

use Clover Configurator to mount EFI

CLOVER.zip

• Like 1

Thanks for you attention, I unplugged all hard drives except the ssd. reformat it and reinstall High Sierra following your guide and now I can locate the EFI after installing clover bootloader, I've swapped the the clover in the EFI with your one but I deleted the DSDT in the ACPI folder and also edited the config.plist with clover configurator, it kind of running okay except sound. how can I get the sound to work especially the HDMI Audio. thanks again for your help.

Install clover in hdd/ssd and replace with my full folder, dont change nothing

I tried it as above and boom panic!! Rebooted by the installation usb, I opened the clover/ACPI/PATCHED and delete the DSDT, reboot and it booted ok. I think its the DSDT which is not compatible with my rig. can you please get me a DSDT? thanks for your attention anyway.

Attached are the table and the Ioreg incase you need them. THANKS AGAIN.

post-297495-0-04877000-1517753224_thumb.jpg

post-297495-0-31939100-1517753245_thumb.jpg

tables.zip

IOREG.zip

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2018 at 6:48 PM, MaLd0n said:

Hello,

Thanks for your help. Could you help me create a DSDT for the Gigabyte H110M-S2H?

Hey John!

Welcome!

-Post your full Clover folder
-Send me tables
-Send me one Ioreg too

Hi!

I couldn't send the file earlier, but here it is.

send me.zip

Thank you very much!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Master MaLd0n

first of all thankyou so much for your work, my mobo h110m-s2h work well follow your tips but i have a few isssues to resolve.

1 Problem of shutdown when there are a external disk connected and mounted, the system dont  shutdon, reboot automatically. if unmount first then shutdown well.

2 external disk appears like internal disk.

i want to send you my files make with your sendme.app but the web report and error -200. send you via googledrive https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ExlcZ1WeeF1J41L_CCURnaxl0ZevGvko

thanks for attention.

11 minutes ago, multiymedia said:

Hi Master MaLd0n

first of all thankyou so much for your work, my mobo h110m-s2h work well follow your tips but i have a few isssues to resolve.

1 Problem of shutdown when there are a external disk connected and mounted, the system dont  shutdon, reboot automatically. if unmount first then shutdown well.

2 external disk appears like internal disk.

i want to send you my files make with your sendme.app but the web report and error -200. send you via googledrive https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ExlcZ1WeeF1J41L_CCURnaxl0ZevGvko

thanks for attention.

replace, reboot, new dump after reboot

CLOVER.zip

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

replace, reboot, new dump after reboot

CLOVER.zip

Great icons appear ok. thnks. are you touch my dsdt and other things?

i still fighting with the performance of finalcutx and opencl apps. my system takes a long time to do the brucex bench (1min30seg). what can i do.

thnks so much. 

2 minutes ago, multiymedia said:

i still fighting with the performance of finalcutx and opencl apps. my system takes a long time to do the brucex bench (1min30seg). what can i do.

thnks so much. 

and shutdown well¡¡¡¡

you are a wizard.

one more thing, the mouse cursor when restart dont show i need to go to the menu bar and touch the click, i see in other "hackis", can you explain what is wrong?

13 minutes ago, multiymedia said:

thnks so much. 

and shutdown well¡¡¡¡

you are a wizard.

one more thing, the mouse cursor when restart dont show i need to go to the menu bar and touch the click, i see in other "hackis", can you explain what is wrong?

ryn my app again, i need check new dumps

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, multiymedia said:

Looks good

final cut, in my case, e.g., Coffeelake config

-IntelGFX 0x59128086
-InjectIntel
-ig-platform-id 0x59120003
-IntelGraphics enable no bios
-DVMT to 128
-IntelGraphicsFixup.kext

-Shiki.kext