[Guide] Sierra / High Sierra on Gigabyte GA H110M-S2 / DSDT

MaLd0n

146 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

can't use this path to my decktop Main Gigabyte H110m_S2PV + CPU Core i3 Skylake 6100 3.7Ghz + DDRAM 4 Kington 4gb bus 2133 + VGA ASUS Geforce 210 1Gb + LAN Realtek RLT8111 + Sound ACL887

folder yes, dsdt no

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello... 

First of all, sorry for my poor english. :)

I am trying to install High Sierra on this motherboard, with 8GB of RAM, an Intenso SSD, and i5 7400. Touching several options of ##### (-disablegfxfirmware and USB ownership), I could install MacOS succesfully. I've booted fine, and tried to finish installation with #####

Since then, It's impossible to boot, with the Clover pendrive nor SSD. Allways I obtain a reboot (MACH Reboot) or hang. No way. I've tried ALL options. I have replaced CLOVER folder in SSD and pendrive with the posted here. No luck. :(

Any clue? 

Thanks a lot.

• Like 1

Hello... 

First of all, sorry for my poor english. :)

I am trying to install High Sierra on this motherboard, with 8GB of RAM, an Intenso SSD, and i5 7400. Touching several options of ##### (-disablegfxfirmware and USB ownership), I could install MacOS succesfully. I've booted fine, and tried to finish installation with #####

Since then, It's impossible to boot, with the Clover pendrive nor SSD. Allways I obtain a reboot (MACH Reboot) or hang. No way. I've tried ALL options. I have replaced CLOVER folder in SSD and pendrive with the posted here. No luck. :(

Any clue? 

Thanks a lot.

u use intel GPU?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

boot with usb stick and send me files

-Post ur full Clover folder with original tables, press F4 in Clover Boot Screen, files generate in Clover/Acpi/origin
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in ur desktop

up here if u have problem

Please help me DSDT main Gigabyte  H110M-S2PV run macos Sierra 10.12.6 + High Sierra 10.13.2

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/4C5cRhmC/file.html

• Like 1