[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

thx

replace, reboot and send me new dump

CLOVER.zip

Thank u very much for the DSDT!!!

Unfortunately after this script still :( :

IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

Any more ideas?

what version work for u?

dont update nvidia driver now, very problematic

• Like 1

what version work for u?

dont update nvidia driver now, very problematic

I can boot with full resolution with 158 and 159 drivers but with UI lags. 

I don't know why it happens.

The problem is that I can't get it work even on older macOS version. Even on 10.12.6 with supported driver - same boot stuck.

the problems is a driver after 10.13.3, many ppl in all foruns have some problems, the experience is not good. driver final 104 is amazin', i use it

• Like 1

Hi! I tried to upgrade to 10.13 with AFPS, the update went smoothly without any problems, but the interface lags were awesome !!! I had to roll back to 10.12! Question: if you set 10.13 in HFS + lags are also present?

On 15/3/2017 at 12:50 AM, MaLd0n said:
Patches

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS
-HPET
-SATA
-DMAC
-SLPB
-DARWIN
-LPC*
-XHCI
-PLUGIN TYPE
-HDAS to HDEF
-HDEF
-RTC
-IRQs
-SBUS*
-BLC0
-BUS1
-MCHC
-ALS0
-SHUTDOWN
-LAN
-USBX
-PMCR
-IMEI
-EC
-PNLF(Nvidia/AMD)
-HDMI
---To avoid problems use some patches in config.plist, don't forget!---

GLAN to GIGE
474c 414e
4749 4745

GFX0 to IGPU

HDAS to HDEF

HECI to IMEI
494d4549 

SAT0 to SATA

Hi,

I have a Z370M D3H with a i3-8100. I would like to patch my DSDT myself, could you tell me where can I find a repository with the patches you list? Also, some patches have an "*" at the end, should I take care of something? And last, why some patches in clover?, they seem simple renames, cannot them be done in DSDT? It would be easy for me just upload my vanilla DSDT in this thread and get a perfect DSDT! but I want to learn and refresh my DSDT patching skills,  my last hack build was 6 years ago with a Gigabyte series 6 (z68ma-d2h-b3) motherboard.

Thanks  and regards!

On 10/03/2018 at 4:41 PM, alex9440 said:

Hi! I tried to upgrade to 10.13 with AFPS, the update went smoothly without any problems, but the interface lags were awesome !!! I had to roll back to 10.12! Question: if you set 10.13 in HFS + lags are also present?

My High Sierra is HFS, no lags with some web driver version, nvidia web driver die 10.13.2+

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, zaborrilla said:

Hi,

I have a Z370M D3H with a i3-8100. I would like to patch my DSDT myself, could you tell me where can I find a repository with the patches you list? Also, some patches have an "*" at the end, should I take care of something? And last, why some patches in clover?, they seem simple renames, cannot them be done in DSDT? It would be easy for me just upload my vanilla DSDT in this thread and get a perfect DSDT! but I want to learn and refresh my DSDT patching skills,  my last hack build was 6 years ago with a Gigabyte series 6 (z68ma-d2h-b3) motherboard.

Thanks  and regards!

i don't have any repository now, in old time i post many here

and here

http://olarila.com/files/Patches/

http://olarila.com/files/Packs/

• Like 1

Hi,

I had a look to your links, and I think it will cost too much time (time I dont have, I had a child a mont ago), could you patch it for me? I have a problem uploading the Send Me. zip file, it gave me error -200. I just upload my DSDT from clover "original folder" 

Regards, and lots of thanks!

DSDT.aml

imagen.png

11 minutes ago, zaborrilla said:

Hi,

I had a look to your links, and I think it will cost too much time (time I dont have, I had a child a mont ago), could you patch it for me? I have a problem uploading the Send Me. zip file, it gave me error -200. I just upload my DSDT from clover "original folder" 

Regards, and lots of thanks!

DSDT.aml

imagen.png

DSDT.aml.zip

use patches in config.plist

HDAS to HDEF

HECI to IMEI
494d4549 

SAT0 to SATA

GLAN to GIGE
474c 414e
4749 4745

if u use intel HD Graphics, use GFX0 to IGPU too

• Thanks 1

Hi MaLd0n,
I managed to install High Sierra and Clover using the attached config and DSDT. Everything works smooth, except USB3 and Displayport Audio on my MSI Geforce TI 1030.
All USB ports are working, before and after putting the machine to sleep. But: I don't even see an XHC-Controller in ioreg.

The machine is a Dell Optiplex 7010 with an Intel i5 3470 and aMSI Geforce TI 1030

Furthermore, it would be interesting to understand which patches need to be applied to this DSDT - any idea how to figure this out (attached is the original DSDT of my machine)?

I would be happy for any hint on this one.

fulldump.zip

9010dsdt.zip

Edited by gabo11
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gabo11 said:

Hi MaLd0n,
I managed to install High Sierra and Clover using the attached config and DSDT. Everything works smooth, except USB3 and Displayport Audio on my MSI Geforce TI 1030.
All USB ports are working, before and after putting the machine to sleep. But: I don't even see an XHC-Controller in ioreg.

The machine is a Dell Optiplex 7010 with an Intel i5 3470 and aMSI Geforce TI 1030

Furthermore, it would be interesting to understand which patches need to be applied to this DSDT - any idea how to figure this out (attached is the original DSDT of my machine)?

I would be happy for any hint on this one.

fulldump.zip

9010dsdt.zip

i need a full files

RunMe.app.zip