[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

Whoa lol, I downloaded that config file and replaced the original clover one and now it is booting as I speak.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yay, lol. Ok now if it is possible can I install this beside Windows 10 with having to reinstall Windows or mess up anything with it? b3af8de0ca5e73ffe102b2238d1657cd.jpg

Okay, I booted into the installer but it didn't recognize my hard drive so I must need a driver for that. So I plugged in an external hard drive an installed on that no problem. Then I boot into the install usb and boot the external hd from clover, and it boots great! Wi-Fi and audio don't work, and graphics are a little glitchy but it boots :)

@MaLd0n on HighSierra i've lost the audio :)

what could it be?

@UltraLaser I have the same mobo with you. You need to use next patches in KextsToPatch

<dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>t1-10.12-AppleHDA/Realtek ALC...</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <true/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                ihnUEQ==
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AppleHDA</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                AAAAAA==
                </data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>10.12-AppleHDA/Realtek ALC1220A</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                ixnUEQ==
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                aBHsEA==
                </data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>AppleHDA/Resources/xml>zml</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                eG1sLnps
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                em1sLnps
                </data>
            </dict>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment</key>
                <string>200_Series_ Audio_Controller</string>
                <key>Disabled</key>
                <false/>
                <key>Find</key>
                <data>
                cKE=
                </data>
                <key>Name</key>
                <string>AppleHDAController</string>
                <key>Replace</key>
                <data>
                8KI=
                </data>
            </dict> 

And 1 audio layout works fine for me. You also need to update AppleALC and boot with -alcbeta and -lilubeta on HighSierra

• Like 1

Any help guys? Still trying to get internal hard drive enabled in Sierra installer

why don't you start by providing more detail about your config. For example, put your hardware information in your signature. Is it a SATA hard drive? SSD? m2? etc.

Hi guys, I created the pendrive for a new install of Sierra 10.12.6 with the command "createinstallmedia" install Clover v2.4k_r4114 uefi mode, replaced the clover folder with that sent by Mald0n using smbios iMac18 and removing fakecpuid in verbose mode but The installation fails on the IOconsoleUsers error: gIOScreeenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0. I think the error for the hd630 card. Thanks for your help.

My MB is Asus Z270-A with I7700k.

Hi guys, I created the pendrive for a new install of Sierra 10.12.6 with the command "createinstallmedia" install Clover v2.4k_r4114 uefi mode, replaced the clover folder with that sent by Mald0n using smbios iMac18 and removing fakecpuid in verbose mode but The installation fails on the IOconsoleUsers error: gIOScreeenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0. I think the error for the hd630 card. Thanks for your help.

My MB is Asus Z270-A with I7700k.

Add to efi/clover/kext/10.12/ https://github.com/vit9696/Lilu/releases https://sourceforge.net/projects/intelgraphicsfixup/ 

First...
If you need DSDT edits for KabyLake or Skylake...
-Post your full Clover folder with original tables in Origin folder(Extract with F4 in Clover boot screen)
-Post Ioreg, extract with Ioreg Explorer
-Run it, post files generate in your desktop
Installation

--Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra
Check out the link

--Install Clover UEFI mode in USB stick

--Replace with my Clover folder to installer with FakeCPUID 0x0506E3
if u need, use VoodooTSCSync.kext
*I have Core i7, if u have Core i5 or i3, you need edit VoodooTSCSync.kext with correct IOCPUNumber

* Now in 10.12.6 have a full native support for Kabylake, use iMac18 smbios and remove fakecpuid

--Install Sierra and boot into system!
Post Installation

--Install Clover in UEFI mode and replace with my folder

--Reboot and activate video!

Bingo!

My mobo is Gigabyte GA Z270 Gaming K3, if you have other mobo, post your files here, i apply all patches for you! Read above! 
--DSDT mobo GA Z270 Gaming K3
My DSDT with patches for KabyLake

Patches
-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS
-HPET
-SATA
-DMAC
-SLPB
-DARWIN
-LPC
-XHCI
-PLUGIN TYPE
-HDAS to HDEF
-HDEF
-RTC
-IRQs
-SBUS
-BUS1
-MCHC
-ALS0
-SHUTDOWN
-LAN
-USBX
-PMCR
-IMEI
-EC
-PNLF
-HDMI NVIDIA / ATI
--SSDT
Generate your SSDT for PM, use ssdtPRGen by Piker-Alpha
run in terminal
curl -o ~/ssdtPRGen.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/Beta/ssdtPRGen.sh
chmod +x ~/ssdtPRGen.sh
sudo ~/ssdtPRGen.sh

--install Lan driver by Mieze

-Atheros

-Intel

-Realtek

--Links

-FakeSMC

-Audio

-USB

Clear NVRAM, Purge and Kextcache
It's time to Rock attachicon.gifguitar.gif

Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!

this guide ok but bro plz help me my config is msi x99a sli plus cpu 6800k gtx 970 but cant install sierra so plz healp sorry my english bad

why don't you start by providing more detail about your config. For example, put your hardware information in your signature. Is it a SATA hard drive? SSD? m2? etc.

It is a 1tb sata drive in my laptop.

Lenovo Flex 4 14" Laptop

Intel i7 7500U 2.90GHZ CPU

Intel Graphics HD 620 or AMD Radeon R5 M430

8GB DDR4 RAM

f67f2ba8e47389815cc4287bd39e5d5e.jpg

here is a 200 series chipset, bro

check forum, have many tutorials about x99

Can you help me with this problem?

Hi guys. I have an issue with GPU on High Sierra. My display start flickering in ~5-10 seconds after boot. Can you help me please?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/321872-guide-sierra-on-mobos-serie-200-kabylake-dsdt/page-42?do=findComment&comment=2468375

• Like 1

Hi Maldon, i've got the same Z270-HD3P and 7700K, tried this clover folder you made for UITniun but i'm getting the following kp:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-07-25 at 22.26.32.png

the hardware from sig? :D  :P  :lol:

What gpu u use, XLR?

the video work, the problem is glitches?

CLOVER.zip

the hardware from sig? :D  :P  :lol:

What gpu u use, XLR?

Tried Nvidia GT610 and the onboard Intel 630, both giving me this kp...

Also, on GT610 in safe mode i'm getting a black screen, with and without nvidia injection.

Replaced the gfx card to GT210 and managed to boot it in safe mode only

Update: Updated to 10.12.6 in safe mode with GT210, changed smbios to imac18,1 removed fakecpuid and now it's booting normally without safe mode.

However, GT610 always gives a black screen now - with and without injection, with and without webdriver...(

Update#2 With imac14,2 smbios i can get the GT610 working (webdriver, no injection) but the mouse cursor becomes invisible

Update#3 Shut down doesn't works when any USB storage device connected, it restarts after 10 seconds. Tried enabling FixShutdown in Clover but it doesn't help...

• Like 1

Hi guys, I installed Sierra 10.12.6 on my Asus Z270-A and I7700k configuration following the guide in this post. I generated Ssdt with ssdtPRGen and copied it to Acpi patched. I would need the Dsdt edited for my configuration. Things I do not currently work on my system are:

Recognized video card but I can not simultaneously use my 3 monitors attached to Hdmi - Dvi and Display port respectively.
Audio not working in kext clover I've already copied the updated Apple Alc file.
All kext files in Clover folder 10.12 are updated to the latest versions.
Thank you all for the great help.
Below I place the files in my system.

CLOVER.zip

Send me Daw’s iMac.zip

Daw’s iMac iOReg.zip

• Like 1

I got Sierra to recognize my internal hard drive by installing sata-100-series-unsupported.kext but I can't get it to recognize the drive in the installer still, anyway to install that kext in the installer?

Where/how did you install that kext? Install/ copy that kext to your clover folder under kexts where your other kexts are. Then I assume the installer will recognize it too.