[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

Do I post my ssdt to be patched here? I'd like to learn how to apply my own patches. I've gone through some of the guides but I'm not sure what patches I use on clevo p870dm3.

Check it on google search, i think u found a solution and more details

RehabMan write about it ;)

Thank you for your help :D 

but I have now no more sound In the system is that my soundcard is integrated, but does not come out sound. and about wake/sleep... still has the same problem  :no:

• Like 1

Thank you for your help :D

but I have now no more sound In the system is that my soundcard is integrated, but does not come out sound. and about wake/sleep... still has the same problem  :no:

take it easy :D

new test, just replace

DSDT.02.zip

• Like 2

Hi, I installed Sierra 10.12.5 on my lenovo laptop and everything works fine except instant reboot on every shutdown. I tried everything i can with google search, but didn't got answers... Fixshutdown and halt enabler didn't work. can you help me?

My machine : Lenovo E560 - i3 6100u/HD520/integrated usb webcam and bluetooth/usb wifi dongle

Patched : DSDT - battery, LPC

SSDT - PM, PNLF, UIAC-ALL, USBX, XHC, XOSI

attached files... need your help!

CLOVER.zip

ioreg.zip

Send me.zip

• Like 1

Hi, I installed Sierra 10.12.5 on my lenovo laptop and everything works fine except instant reboot on every shutdown. I tried everything i can with google search, but didn't got answers... Fixshutdown and halt enabler didn't work. can you help me?

My machine : Lenovo E560 - i3 6100u/HD520/integrated usb webcam and bluetooth/usb wifi dongle

As I understand, you've tried to fix in the clover, right? Have you already tried to fix shutdown via your DSDT?

try a darkwake option, check ur config.plist

done.

P.S. I found a similar problem in the network, and the problem was at the case (any cable connector). I have checked everything in my case, but nothing is not connected extra... :wallbash:

nothing, bro

• Like 1

Can you please Help me Fixing and packing my DSDT

DSDT edits for KabyLake please ,fixing and pach dsdt for Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3P ATX

Form:
ATX

Audio:
ALC887

Video:
VGA, DVI, HDMI

Network:
Intel I219-V

Core i7-7700K
4.2Ghz / 4 Cores / 8 Threads, Turbo / 8MB L3 Cache / 91W Max TDP

Intel HD Graphics 630
  • Like 1

Can you please Help me Fixing and packing my DSDT

DSDT edits for KabyLake please ,fixing and pach dsdt for Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3P ATX

Form:
ATX

Audio:
ALC887

Video:
VGA, DVI, HDMI

Network:
Intel I219-V

Core i7-7700K
4.2Ghz / 4 Cores / 8 Threads, Turbo / 8MB L3 Cache / 91W Max TDP

Intel HD Graphics 630

CLOVER 2.zip