[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Mikentosh2016 said:

I spoke too soon.  I contacted OWC to determine if the RAID also experienced burned electronics but while I'm waiting for their reply, can you take another look at my Send me iMac? 

About FireWire.jpg

FireWire.JPG

And the Send me iMac

https://www59.zippyshare.com/v/kLIWMtS1/file.html

no idea

2 hours ago, fryysyd said:

@MaLd0n  thank you for your help! I have modified it as you said.
Config.plist. However, there is a problem with sleep awakening at present. It seems to be related to USB. I have used the USB related patch, but the problem remains. So would you like to ask if you have SSDT-UIAC.aml from ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING?

extract new SEND_ME

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fryysyd said:

@MaLd0n  thank you for your help! I have modified it as you said.
Config.plist. However, there is a problem with sleep awakening at present. It seems to be related to USB. I have used the USB related patch, but the problem remains. So would you like to ask if you have SSDT-UIAC.aml from ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I GAMING?

don't need ssdt, send me new dump

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jtv said:

Helo MaLd0n, I've installed High Sierra successfully with your guide, it seems to work better than Sierra (graphics and HDMI audio work OOB) but let's see if your fixes make it work better (sleep...)

Thank you very much again ;)

ACPIorigin.zip

Send me Jeronimos-iMac.lan.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

Thank you very much :) I think the system boots faster and it is more responsive now, but sleep still doesn't work...

I forgot to tell you my specs

Motherboard: Z170I PRO GAMING

Skylake Intel Core i5 6600

Intel HD 530 graphics (no external GPU) + HDMI Display

2x 8GB 2400MHz DDR4

ALC1150

3 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

no idea

I found an old FireWire G-Drive that I thought I took out of service due to failure.  Reformatted and am currently backing up.  The warranty for the OWC will expire in 2 months.

Thanks for reading this post.

48 minutes ago, jtv said:

Thank you very much :) I think the system boots faster and it is more responsive now, but sleep still doesn't work...

I forgot to tell you my specs

Motherboard: Z170I PRO GAMING

Skylake Intel Core i5 6600

Intel HD 530 graphics (no external GPU) + HDMI Display

2x 8GB 2400MHz DDR4

ALC1150

ye, intelhd530, sleep don't work, put one gpu in ur hack, one RX560

u can check some here

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=6620

30 minutes ago, Mikentosh2016 said:

I found an old FireWire G-Drive that I thought I took out of service due to failure.  Reformatted and am currently backing up.  The warranty for the OWC will expire in 2 months.

Thanks for reading this post.

Enjoy!

On 8/23/2018 at 6:12 PM, MaLd0n said:

try, put two files in clover/acpi/patched

remove all flags etc about video

Arquivo Comprimido.zip

Tried at work...

Works fine only on DP.

At home I have an HDMI monitor and get "no signal".

The Mac works, PLEX Server - online.

I understand the need to find and set the HDMI connector for?

I tried to install Mojave.

Everything works just fine, but the sound was gone

Send me iMac.zip

Edited by P1aton0FF

@MaLd0n

I have the following problems

1. When computer sleeps it cannot be woken by WOL or any type of LAN access like SSH, VNC, iTunes Shared resources, I have apple AirPort Extreme wifi router and also an Apple TV on the same local network(There is no light on ethernet port when sleeping). I have both ethernet and wifi (with m.2 ngff Dell 1560 Broadcom card)It wakes only with keyboard and mouse and sometimes reboots instead of waking.
  2. Handoff and Continuity not working, I have tried logging out of iCloud and again logging in etc. Bluetooth is functional as I can attach a bluetooth speaker and it plays properly. My iPhone and iPad can be attached and shows as attached device, airdrop works
  3. My wireless Logitech mk235 mouse KB sometimes will not work properly mouse will jump and keyboard will not register keypresses.

Attaching run me file please see what can be changed to rectify it. I am on High Sierra 10.13.6, MB Z370N wifi. This is my first Hackintosh will appreciate the help

Send me Rajs-iMac.zip

1 hour ago, rajkhand said:

@MaLd0n

I have the following problems

1. When computer sleeps it cannot be woken by WOL or any type of LAN access like SSH, VNC, iTunes Shared resources, I have apple AirPort Extreme wifi router and also an Apple TV on the same local network(There is no light on ethernet port when sleeping). I have both ethernet and wifi (with m.2 ngff Dell 1560 Broadcom card)It wakes only with keyboard and mouse and sometimes reboots instead of waking.
  2. Handoff and Continuity not working, I have tried logging out of iCloud and again logging in etc. Bluetooth is functional as I can attach a bluetooth speaker and it plays properly. My iPhone and iPad can be attached and shows as attached device, airdrop works
  3. My wireless Logitech mk235 mouse KB sometimes will not work properly mouse will jump and keyboard will not register keypresses.

Attaching run me file please see what can be changed to rectify it. I am on High Sierra 10.13.6, MB Z370N wifi. This is my first Hackintosh will appreciate the help

Send me Rajs-iMac.zip

first u need a fine good

CLOVER.zip

new SEND_ME with new files after reboot

2 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

first u need a fine good

CLOVER.zip

new SEND_ME with new files after reboot

in office, will try in the evening after reaching home. Some questions and clarifications

I have put 3 ssdt for USB 15 port selections and power should I use it?

IntelMausiethethernet.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext are in /L/E folder what should I do with those?

Also in the Kext->Other folder there are few kexts to enable the Brodcom wifi card should I put it there or use only what you have provided?

Should I simply replace your given Clover folder with existing one in EFI folder of bootable drive?

Edited by rajkhand

8 hours ago, rajkhand said:

in office, will try in the evening after reaching home. Some questions and clarifications

I have put 3 ssdt for USB 15 port selections and power should I use it?

IntelMausiethethernet.kext, BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext are in /L/E folder what should I do with those?

Also in the Kext->Other folder there are few kexts to enable the Brodcom wifi card should I put it there or use only what you have provided?

Should I simply replace your given Clover folder with existing one in EFI folder of bootable drive?

yes

6 hours ago, jincxtr said:

Send me iMac.zip

i just need proper clover

CLOVER.zip