[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

replace full clover folder, reboot and send me new dumps

CLOVER.zip

Nvidia partially solved. with webdriver.sh downgrade the webdriver to 106, and no lagg in safari o chrome.

for now.

i keep tuning. thnks

6 hours ago, multiymedia said:

I forgot ¿what I do with the express pcie for gtx1060?. the system profile says it is 8x. is connected in the second pci because the heatsink (noctua ds15) will not let me place it in the top one. should change in bios somtehing or is ok?

if mobo dont have 2 slot 16x, use first slot, ever

5 hours ago, telepati said:

@MaLd0n I have slow boot problem could you please check my files?

Send me Murats-Mac.zip

u need a usb port limit, use all drivers sent before, kext, etc, is just a essentials drivers and kext and have any problem

5 hours ago, multiymedia said:

Nvidia partially solved. with webdriver.sh downgrade the webdriver to 106, and no lagg in safari o chrome.

for now.

i keep tuning. thnks

nvidia-update.command.zip

• Like 1

1 hour ago, meaganmargaret said:

Hi, Maldon.  I hope you can help me.

I have an 8700k on a Gigabyte Gaming 5 that is running 10.13.3 just fine.

When I tried to upgrade to 10.13.4 on two separate occasions with two separate disks, I got the HID Legacy Shim 2 (and then the Still Waiting for Root Device, which quickly blurs out).  I removed my nVidia drivers just to be safe, so when it booted, it booted to the default Mac OS graphics driver, then I upgraded.  The upgrade seemed to work, until it did what I thought was the final boot, but on both HDs, it dies at "HID Legacy Shim 2" and then the "still waiting...".

Any thoughts?

I wanted to attach my Clover directory, but it's too big.  Here is my config.plist and screenshots of my EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other and my drivers64eufi.

config.plist

Dirvers64eufi.png

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 12.59.21 PM.png

FILES.zip

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

u need a usb port limit, use all drivers sent before, kext, etc, is just a essentials drivers and kext and have any problem

But I using all drivers you send before. I check the earlier post and I try to download but can't. I thinks files are deleted.

Here is the new files;

Send me Murats-Mac.zip

Hi @MaLd0n I have a problem with my build: automatic restart after shutdown.
This happens when a USB 3 device is connected. If possible I would like to avoid using Fix Shutdown for various reasons.
RehabMan says I can fix by setting XHC.PMEE = 0 in _PTS (DSDT) when Arg0 == 5, but I do not know how to do it, and where it fits between my SSDTs, could you help me please?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, lelet said:

Hi @MaLd0n I have a problem with my build: automatic restart after shutdown.
This happens when a USB 3 device is connected. If possible I would like to avoid using Fix Shutdown for various reasons.
RehabMan says I can fix by setting XHC.PMEE = 0 in _PTS (DSDT) when Arg0 == 5, but I do not know how to do it, and where it fits between my SSDTs, could you help me please?

Method (_PTS, 1, NotSerialized)  // _PTS: Prepare To Sleep
    {
        If (LEqual (0x05, Arg0))
        {
            Store (Zero, \_SB.PCI0.XHC.PMEE)
        }
    }

15 minutes ago, meaganmargaret said:

So I replaced all files in EFI/Clover/Kexts/Other and drivers64eufi with these.   Ended up in the same place.....Waiting for root device.....any other thoughts?

u try a high sierra?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

Method (_PTS, 1, NotSerialized)  // _PTS: Prepare To Sleep
    {
        If (LEqual (0x05, Arg0))
        {
            Store (Zero, \_SB.PCI0.XHC.PMEE)
        }
    }

Unfortunately I do not know anything about this subject, the only SSDT I created was the one for USBInjectAll. Where should this code be inserted?
Sorry, but it's a new thing for me :)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, lelet said:

Unfortunately I do not know anything about this subject, the only SSDT I created was the one for USBInjectAll. Where should this code be inserted?
Sorry, but it's a new thing for me :)

TRY IT

use this patch

_PTS to ZPTS

5f50 5453
5a50 5453

and put ssdt in clover/acpi/patched

SSDT-SHUT.aml.zip

u need check devices name, if name is xhci u need edit ssdt

17 minutes ago, meaganmargaret said:

I can't.....every time I try I get this:    There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200

https://www.zippyshare.com/

39 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

TRY IT

use this patch

_PTS to ZPTS

5f50 5453
5a50 5453

and put ssdt in clover/acpi/patched

SSDT-SHUT.aml.zip

It works! But unfortunately I have the same effect as Fix Shutdown.
The LEDs on my motherboard always stay on even when the computer is off (like a Christmas tree :wallbash:).

Do you think there may be other solutions?

• Like 1

@MaLd0n I decide to make a clean install with AFPS. I follow your guide on the first post. I created bootable USB, Installed Latest Clover to USB and Change Clover folder with your folders. I restart click HotKey F8 for Asus Choose my Bootable USB but I dont see Install MacOS High Sierra option there. I am seeing all Windows HD, Recovery HD and Boot from High Sierra. Why I am not seeing 'Install MacOS High Sierra'?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lelet said:

The LEDs on my motherboard always stay on even when the computer is off (like a Christmas tree :wallbash:).

on my sabertooth z170 leds can be turned off in bios they on by default 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, meaganmargaret said:

Okay, https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/BgaZOBUq/file.html

Hope that works.

Do you think the reason this is failing is because of a lack of an usb ssdt?

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/WlwOoD1q/file.html

9 hours ago, lelet said:

what ur hardware? send me files

RunMe.app.zip

8 hours ago, strakm39 said:

can't upload file

https://www.zippyshare.com/

8 hours ago, digitalanno said:

Looking for some assistance/cleanup with my hack. Name Change on a PCI Device and possible fix for USB port limit. 

Thanks for the help

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1va1d20rmn8zw77/Send me Mac-Pro-Work.zip?dl=0

extract untouched tables with F4 key in clover boot screen

3 hours ago, telepati said:

@MaLd0n I decide to make a clean install with AFPS. I follow your guide on the first post. I created bootable USB, Installed Latest Clover to USB and Change Clover folder with your folders. I restart click HotKey F8 for Asus Choose my Bootable USB but I dont see Install MacOS High Sierra option there. I am seeing all Windows HD, Recovery HD and Boot from High Sierra. Why I am not seeing 'Install MacOS High Sierra'?

use last clover version

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/

• Thanks 1