[Guide] Catalina / BigSur / Monterey on mobos Serie 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 SkyLake / KabyLake / CoffeeLake / CometLake / RocketLake / AlderLake DSDT

MaLd0n
5,455 posts in this topic

MaLd0n hello, I connected my monitor via DVI-D-VGA to the GTX650 and I lost the ability to adjust the refresh rate of the screen, tell me what is it connected with? And how to understand correctly whether all the graphics are started, because when testing with BruceX-5K in FCP, the time spent on this test is 4 times higher for me than for a computer with i3! Help me to understand!

1 hour ago, gigibatt said:

no...everytime panic

Ā 

i've changed sometime in bios, this is the new sendme

i have problems with usb3 and i dont know if i need dsdt or not for PM

http://www.terminalstrip.net/FABIO/Sendmenew.zip

Send me K.P photo

u need a 10.12.6 + for native support, put bios in default, disable only serial port

1 hour ago, alex9440 said:

MaLd0n hello, I connected my monitor via DVI-D-VGA to the GTX650 and I lost the ability to adjust the refresh rate of the screen, tell me what is it connected with? And how to understand correctly whether all the graphics are started, because when testing with BruceX-5K in FCP, the time spent on this test is 4 times higher for me than for a computer with i3! Help me to understand!

no idea, bro, no more nvidiaĀ 

44 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

Send me K.P photo

u need a 10.12.6 + for native support, put bios in default, disable only serial port

no idea, bro, no more nvidiaĀ 

OK, now i have a PM support with a SSDT (my own pr_gen)

the only problem is USB3, whun i have my hd usb connected to usb and i shutdown the pc reboot and not shutdown

i re-attach a send me files if you are able to help me,

thanx friend

Ā 

http://www.terminalstrip.net/FABIO/Send_me_3.zip

54 minutes ago, gigibatt said:

OK, now i have a PM support with a SSDT (my own pr_gen)

the only problem is USB3, whun i have my hd usb connected to usb and i shutdown the pc reboot and not shutdown

i re-attach a send me files if you are able to help me,

thanx friend

Ā 

http://www.terminalstrip.net/FABIO/Send_me_3.zip

DSDT.aml.zip

Hey MaLd0n thanks for the files. When testing this machine with just one monitor it was fine, when I plug in my three it froze when I was viewing movie covers in plex. Do you think maybe I need a custom DSDT for my three monitors? I am just using one monitor now plugged into DP, but I use two more usually, one in HDMI and one in DVI.

14 minutes ago, ashman1970 said:

Hey MaLd0n thanks for the files. When testing this machine with just one monitor it was fine, when I plug in my three it froze when I was viewing movie covers in plex. Do you think maybe I need a custom DSDT for my three monitors? I am just using one monitor now plugged into DP, but I use two more usually, one in HDMI and one in DVI.

no, dont need

try enable csm in bios

31 minutes ago, ashman1970 said:

Thanks I will try this, hopefully it fixes the problem. Have you also heard that enabling onboard GPU can fix this problem too? It was recommended in another forum, I have not tried it.

solve a hardware accelerationĀ about dual monitor+ i think no, is a csm and whatevergreen

5 hours ago, petr said:

but the GTX 950A will be more powerful than the intel 530 :-(

optimus dont work

5 hours ago, gigibatt said:

work perfect

thanx a lot!

welcome

Hello @MaLd0n , can you please help me with a new DSDT? I have switched from nvidia to AMD RX 560Ā 4GB I have attached the Send me zip for my system (Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 motherboard, Intel i5-7400 CPU, ASUS RX 560 4GB graphics card). Thank you!Ā 

Ā 

Edited by bogdanw

58 minutes ago, bogdanw said:

Hello @MaLd0n , can you please help me with a new DSDT? I have switched from nvidia to AMD RX 560Ā 4GB I have attached the Send me zip for my system (Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3 motherboard, Intel i5-7400 CPU, ASUS RX 560 4GB graphics card). Thank you!Ā 

Send me iMac.zip

CLOVER.zip

• Like 1

On 3/23/2018 at 6:14 PM, MaLd0n said:

Yes, install clover and replace folder in usb stick

Hi there,

Ā 

this is the link to the output from "RunMe.app"

for this system:Ā ASUS Prime H270-PRO, i3-7100, 8GB Ram, 250GB SSD, Nvidia GT 1030

https://mab.to/YejZwZWU8

(updated the files)

I've run through all the checklist you created on Page 1 of this Thread:

Install, Post Install, Video, Patched, Created SSDT, Brightness.

Can you help with DSDT, so I learn...??

I have an ISSUE with "ShutĀ Down" that leads to Reboot.

Confirm: Shut Down doesn't work no matter what config.plist I use, with the one downloaded from here too.

So Shut Down leads to Reboot.

Ā 

Thanks

Edited by zzmadd

2 hours ago, zzmadd said:

Hi there,

Ā 

this is the link to the output from "RunMe.app"

for this system:Ā ASUS Prime H270-PRO, i3-7100, 8GB Ram, 250GB SSD, Nvidia GT 1030

https://mab.to/YejZwZWU8

(updated the files)

I've run through all the checklist you created on Page 1 of this Thread:

Install, Post Install, Video, Patched, Created SSDT, Brightness.

Can you help with DSDT, so I learn...??

I have an ISSUE with "ShutĀ Down" that leads to Reboot.

Confirm: Shut Down doesn't work no matter what config.plist I use, with the one downloaded from here too.

So Shut Down leads to Reboot.

Ā 

Thanks

DSDT.aml.zip

32 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

post one photo with error boot

Don't know what happened before but now triedĀ again and it works!

PCI slots populated in the System Report.

Sleep works.

2 Issues as far as I can see:

- Shut Down ---> gives Reboot

- Sleep ---> USB hard drives show "Disk Not Ejected Properly", even though I'm using "SafeSleepUSB"

Thanks a lot!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zzmadd said:

Don't know what happened before but now triedĀ again and it works!

PCI slots populated in the System Report.

Sleep works.

2 Issues as far as I can see:

- Shut Down ---> gives Reboot

- Sleep ---> USB hard drives show "Disk Not Ejected Properly", even though I'm using "SafeSleepUSB"

Thanks a lot!!

shtdown

check bios erp options, wake from lan, etc

16 minutes ago, zzmadd said:

Also this method from RHman:

"The "auto restart after shutdown" is macOS/OS X specific (with certain hardware), and can usually be solved by setting XHC.PMEE=0 in _PTS"

This code:

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/blob/master/hotpatch/SSDT-PTSWAK.dsl

;)