[Guide] XiaoMi Mi Notebook Air 13"

JahStories

662 posts in this topic

I still have not logged into iCloud (I don’t dare) and I cannot doubleboot (the computer sees only the Windows partition) so I have to use the usb stick.

@urashimataro if you go to to SMBIOS with the clover configurator tool and generate a new profile MacBookPro13,1 you will not have any problem login to icloud. I have been doing it for many years. Currently I have 3 hackintoshes, all logged into icloud and appstore.

sakoula 

I hope Sakoula didn't send me a corrupted malware clover.zip...

Maybe things get corrupted when using Plist.editor pro and Efimounter...

Anyway i give up since its beyond my capabilities and mostly because every queries i made on this forum, they NEVER been clearly answered but ALWAYS with other propositions.

This PING PONG party has been played for about 6 weeks with no improvement so it's enough for me.

OK I want to send my sincere apologizes to sakoula for being a bit rude with him.

Please have some empathy for me since i'm struggling with that mess for to long.

Things were so easy on Sierra installation...

Probably Apple the devil is inside my MBPro 15" and corrupts everything when editing config.plist with pist edit pro...

@bergui45 please seek medical assistance ASAP!

sakoula

Bergui45,

I will post my folder, so that you are sure you have got the help you needed.

Sakoula, good morning. Mine is an irrational fear, but let me doublecheck. I have to choose Makbook 13,1 and generate a serial number. That should be it.

IF I may, I would like to ask you about my bootjng problems.

I can boot from the stick, but not from the second hd containing HS. The stick manages to override Windows, internal Clover cannot.

In the bios mac os does not even Appear. Clover is installed on the second ssd card, where mac os is.

Thank you

UT

Bergui45,

I will post my folder, so that you are sure you have got the help you needed.

Sakoula, good morning. Mine is an irrational fear, but let me doublecheck. I have to choose Makbook 13,1 and generate a serial number. That should be it.

IF I may, I would like to ask you about my bootjng problems.

I can boot from the stick, but not from the second hd containing HS. The stick manages to override Windows, internal Clover cannot.

In the bios mac os does not even Appear. Clover is installed on the second ssd card, where mac os is.

Thank you

UT

Thank you urashimataro for your clover.zip.

For your concern about your SSD not seeing Mac in Clover?

When previously i had a working Sierra on the Mac SATA SSD the only thing i've done was to copy/paste the EFI folder from the USB Stick to the EFI of the SATA SSD.

Then, before Booting you have to press the Insert Key F12:

then you'll have the choice to Boot from Windows or from Mac OS.

enjoy

I have also checked your config.plist and YES it's different that the sample provided previously by Sakoula...?

When trying to generate a new one with Cloud Clover Configurator for MacBook 13.1 you get one with a lot of lacking information since the only serial generated is the machine's one ...?

So how did you manage to get a full featured config.plist?

post-2077932-0-12384800-1518631527_thumb.jpg

hello Urashimataro,

Sorry to tell you i couldn't get success with your provided config.plist

I still have the same error???

Did not find a usable Mac Address

ACPI exception AE_already exist

AMFILoadTrustedkeys from NVRAM: failed getting NVRAM

• Confused 1

Hi all, How can i configure hidpi? My VendorId and ProductId are not the ones in the old filepack. I guess i have to create another folder in /System/Library/Displays/Contents/Resources/Overrides, but dont know how to name it. In ioreg I get VendorID 19728 and ProductId 5191.

Thanks

About my booting issue:

I found the solution. If doublebooting fails, check if both your drives have an Efi folder. If not, you installed Windoze in legacy mode. You must convert it to Uefi.

You ned not reinstall. Microsoft has a free cli tool called Mbr2Gpt that will convert your installation. After conversion follow instructions.

Hello everybody. I have not watched the topic for a long time. I have a pretty good 10.13, except for two problems.

1. The kernel messages are constantly displayed in the console:

kernel AGS: ---> MlmeDynamicTxRateSwitchingAGSv2

2. When using the voodoops2 driver, the mouse cursor sometimes jerks when double tap.

Has anyone else encountered similar problems?

User @bergui45, content moderated.

Don't come here to offend our members who want to help you.

sorry mister Allan aka wolf man ...

Bear in mind that suffering so many No Success while others could install HS on the same hardware, drives me nuts. But i deeply apologized towards Sakoula who in fact was very nice and intending to help. Now i resigned and use my Xiaomi only for Windows 10 and my MBPro 15" for High Sierra.

I will wait for some time since APFS is still buggy and Diskwarrior is not yet updated to 5.1 and TechtoolPro 9.6 is unable to fix a corrupted APFS directory.

@Bergui45, did you actually check? There are tools to see exactly what you got.

Take into account that my career as a hackintosher is far shorter than yours.

Let me know the tools to see exactly what i get...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: SOLVED! Was a problem with USB Stick

EDIT 2: Somebody know how to see 4k from HDMI? The max resolution on Dell 4k from HDMI is 1440p

One more here with 6200u model.

The USB boot, but when I press install osx (before the HD selection) show this.

2018-03-11 11.19.20.jpg

Edited by dpunx
A stupid little problem

• 1 month later...

Hello folks,

I may be a privileged user since i own a real mac aka a MBPro 15" mid 2012 runing fine HS...

So i wanted to try a personal tip:

I hooked my Sandisk 100 GB USB SSD to the real Mac and performed a clean install of High Sierra on it.

Then i installed the latest CLOVER on this USB disk and copied the Urashimataro previously provided EFI partition.

Then i pluggued this USB to my Xiaomi laptop i5 and tried to boot from this USB SSD.

INCREDIBLY BUT TRUE: YES it worked fine.

;-))

Of course i also removed the serials to put mine previously blessed on Sierra...

Happy to share this new tip that lets me boot again my Xiaomi laptop on MacOs, and proud for my own personal solution, since i couldn't retrieve here any workable solution and it drove me crazy and nuts...

Enjoy!

Hi,Bergui. 

I am certainly happy you finally solved your problem  but I am confused.

What you did is what you were supposed to do to do to begin with.  What were you doing before? You mean you were creating your USB with something else than a Mac? 

Hi Urashimataro,

No no with something else than a Mac!

;-)

I created my USB SSD on my REAL MBPro 15".

Then installed the latest CLOVER

Then copy paste your EFI partition but with my own serial...

So no more confusion!

Have a nice day

hello,

My personal setting has some issue:

someday it boots fine but some other days like today I have

ACPI Error (_DSM) FakeSMC Keystore: started

NameSpaceLookup Failure

AE_ALREADY_EXISTS (20160930/dswload-462)

ACPI Exception : AE_ALREADY_EXISTS, (SSDT.CPUPM) while loading table (20160930/tbxfload-319)

ACPI Error: 1 Table load failures, 10 successful

I used Urashimataro's EFI folder with only a single modification in the config.plist :

i put my previous Sierra blessed serial

Thanks for a fix

I fixed the issue with a simple solution:

I updated Clover to the next available release and reinstalled it on the USB disk

Then i could Boot successfully

Then from the USB disk i also updated Clover to the Crucial 275 SATA disk

Then i could again successfully Boot from the Crucial Sata internal APFS High Sierra 10.13.4

;-))

Mr Banjo said last october 16th:

Copy previous SMBIOS information to the config.plist...

But i only added the serial number without adding also  the BIOS version and BIOS date previously blessed on Sierra...

Now i also added the BIOS version and BIOS date previously blessed on Sierra...