Pandora's Box III

Micky1979

247 posts in this topic

Hi pico joe, r3018 is the first build compiled with Xcode 8, but here is ok in all OSes I have.

Making a new r3019, back using Xcode 7,3. Will be there in 30 minutes from now...

..and thanks for the report 

Edited by Micky1979
build removed, new r3.021 available for auto-update or in Download Section

attachicon.gifCaptura de Tela 2016-07-25 às 15.52.21.png

It does not seem to have the application Simbios Imac Imac 13.1 13.2 only have ..?

Added, now looks liike this:

post-674334-0-14110200-1469488696_thumb.png

this application is still in process improvement and progress ...? 

sure, you cannot find something advanced like Pandora's Box

this application is still in process improvement and progress ...? this application is great ... congratulations ... !!

Thanks  :thumbsup_anim:

Hi pico joe, r3018 is the first build compiled with Xcode 8, but here is ok in all OSes I have.

Making a new r3019, back using Xcode 7,3. Will be there in 30 minutes from now...

..and thanks for the report 

Check for updates in the top bar menu to update to r3.021

ChangeLog:

r3.021, Ares:  added missing SMBIOS definition for iMac13,2 for both Enoch and Clover's config editor.

r3.020, Zeus: updated kozlek' FakeSMC e Plugins to HWSensors 6.21.1412.
r3.020, Ares: Clover updated to r3657 with latest edk2.

r3.019, Pandora's Box: reverting building to Xcode 7.3 (CoreAnimation is buggie in Xcode 8 ATM)
  • Like 1

hellò mr Mickiè ..can you add script from Rehabman about Nvme?

Carmniello    :hysterical:

Hi Carmine, recently I took the diploma, and the last two weeks helping my Dad at the office before the summer break (anche lui vuole andare in ferie presto :lol:). I promis to add this patch and I will. But this takes time as I said (no script, will be code) and I will have in August very quiet, unlike for other little patches you see there, who actually requested a few minutes. Is near  :P

attachicon.gifCaptura de Tela 2016-07-26 às 10.16.52.pngPandora generates ROM, MLB and Serial Number "valid or that work for Face Activation Time and iMessage ...?

I have my 3 PC working with iMessage and Face time. What Ares.app do is almost the same as follow this Topic, following holyfield, Hanger1, Pike R. Alpha research and also my own.

To generate MLB and ROM Ares want to know witch SMBIOS are you using, not because strictly needed, but from that can better deceive Apple server because the resulting MLB wil be created following some criteria, eg one is the date of production that is not by case (Ares also consider if a year has 52 or 53 weeks, and never is newer of your SM serial). The Rom is generated sobstituting your en0 mac address prefix (only first digits) with a real one from apple.

Also Ares show what's is loaded in your ioreg:

post-674334-0-00722500-1469558064_thumb.png

that way you can see if your serial are loaded or not before try the first connection.

(You can also capture data from your real Mac by acting on relative checkboxes, "is a Mac" capture data from NVRAM, is a Hack generate new serials)

or

show what's on you config.plist (meaning if you have loaded your real one in Ares):

post-674334-0-57660800-1469558161_thumb.png

To generate new serails also the uuid is needed to be in SystemParameters or in the SMBIOS section. This also temporarily.

The uuid (system-id) in that case is already visible from the ioreg that Ares show you!

If you have already tried to activate iMaessage/Face Time may you need to call Apple to request them to authorize your serials anyway. But I guess these should be credible as Ares can do.

Hi Carmine, recently I took the diploma, and the last two weeks help my Dad at the office before the summer break (anche lui vuole andare in ferie presto :lol:). I promis to add this patch and I will. But this takes time as I said (no script, will be code), and I will have in August very quiet unlike other little patches you see there, who actually requested a few minutes. Is near :P

V.B

• Like 1

As I said, if you had tried already with other value Apple server may have ban your serials. I had to contact Apple only with my notebook because of the fact I already had it enabled previously using Enoch bootloader+FileNVRAM (I guess). Not for my Desktop's systems, they works from the beginning. Be sure to have generated value in NVRAM/ioreg after a reboot before try! (turn off the internet connection to do that)

EDIT

forgot to say that a 13 digits long MLB is adviced instead of 17

I managed to activate the Face Time values using a real mac, only when I try to connect iMessage I lose the activation of Face Time, and I have to get in contact again with apple to activate only the Face Time ... values of a real mac is not recommended ....?

• Like 1

... values of a real mac is not recommended ....?

Cannot say for sure, no real Macs here, but I suppose that you are telling Apple to change their database matching your Hackintosh instead of your Mac. So teorically the best practice should be to reuse also the same SMBIOS with same serial among MLB/ROM taken from the real Mac. 

ssdt and dsdt can be already extracted using "Jarvis", open Zeus.app and go to  Audio-->Mirone AppleHDA's-->Show Jarvis-->dump 

A folder "MironeAudio" will be created to your desktop, inside it you will find a report and all your ssdt(s) tables + dsdt, already decompiled in ".dsl" instead of ".aml"

(maybe I can move this functionality in a more visible place.. it comes from AppleHDA Patcher.app)

Have you a link from the Pike R. Alpha script mentioned by you?

For security reasons Pandora's Box does not include any scripts, but I trust Pike's works, so a downloadable thing from him can be accepted. Only on the fly.

Show me this link and I can automate it for you in Pandora's Box.. off course if I can! 

Hi, I createad an MBR installer using Hermes with the MBR patch. Problem is I can't even get to the boot menu and all I get to is the blinking cursor on the upper left corner of the screen. If I use the createinstall media, I can go up to installing the El Capitan. What am I missing?

Hi, I createad an MBR installer using Hermes with the MBR patch. Problem is I can't even get to the boot menu and all I get to is the blinking cursor on the upper left corner of the screen. If I use the createinstall media, I can go up to installing the El Capitan. What am I missing?

The same problem occurred in me when I wanted to install the El Capitan with Pandora MBR.

The same problem occurred in me when I wanted to install the El Capitan with Pandora MBR.

Hi Guys, thanks for reporting this. 

I'm going to try, but I want the same exactly conditions as you (I have all the El Capitan's apps that Apple made), so can indicate me where have you downloaded the MBR patch?

Thanks

Hi Guys, thanks for reporting this. 

I'm going to try, but I want the same exactly conditions as you (I have all the El Capitan's apps that Apple made), so can indicate me where have you downloaded the MBR patch?

Thanks

@Micky1979 hi,

Bootloaderja does not start at the beginning of the installation, but only blinking cursor in the upper left corner.

Installation on USB I did exactly as instructed respectively. video from you.

I do not have UEFI BIOS, but MBR legacy.