Pandora's Box III

Micky1979

247 posts in this topic

How to enable it ? I just enable Anywhere option in Privacy !

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Is enabled by default.

in Enoch (org.chameleon.Boot.plist):

CsrActiveConfig = 103

in Clover (config.plist ->RtVariables)

CsrActiveConfig = 0x67

• Like 1

Firstly tell me what you have done:

1. are you try to run the installer? If Yes is a "createinstallmedia" installer?  or is already installed?
  2. what version? (Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks etc..)
  3. FakeSMC.kext is installed? If yes where? (Extra/Extensions, /System/Library/Extensions?? etc..)
  4. How many Extra folder you have? can I have it to look at its contents?

1. Yes, but im not run creatinstallmedia

2. Im on Sierra now

3. I installed it on S/L/E

4. I just have 1 Extra folder on root of os disk

1958ab218302961f6317fe685d1c3f53.jpg

Here the contents on it

Sierra installation problem!

Until now this has been the only utility i can build a hackintosh for my notebook and go all the way to install OS

But my ahci controller isn't supported natively by mac and i need help how can i implement in usb installer

Intel generic ahci sata controller

I've created a thread in another section and i still haven't got a solutin

Help would be very appreciated

Disk utility when initializing installer shows only my usb stick sata hdd isn't recognized at all

ACER ASPIRE E5-574G-52QU.htm

I think this is a Bios adjustment, it is necessary to adjust

In bios i don't have an option to set controller type ahci or ife or raid this options just isn't available

A member of the forum told me that mac doesn't support my sata controller so i have to install ahci generic sata controller driver but how can i install it IN installer?

In bios i don't have an option to set controller type ahci or ife or raid this options just isn't available

A member of the forum told me that mac doesn't support my sata controller so i have to install ahci generic sata controller driver but how can i install it IN installer?

Zeus.app-->Disks:

post-674334-0-85354500-1475077409_thumb.png

• Like 1

Thank you for this Micky1979 tool.  :)

I got Clover and macOS Sierra in a pendrive without any problem, after I installed it on an external drive and was also well, when I installed nVidia drivers had no graphics acceleration, I changed the SMBIOS I had it in iMac 14.2 and put the iMac 10.1 and now I have graphics acceleration. Only I have a problem, that the internal disks I get the yellow icon and do not know how to solve it, otherwise fantastic. Thanks again, it is wonderful how it works and is very intuitive.

• Like 1

Thank you for this Micky1979 tool.  :)
I got Clover and macOS Sierra in a pendrive without any problem, after I installed it on an external drive and was also well, when I installed nVidia drivers had no graphics acceleration, I changed the SMBIOS I had it in iMac 14.2 and put the iMac 10.1 and now I have graphics acceleration. Only I have a problem, that the internal disks I get the yellow icon and do not know how to solve it, otherwise fantastic. Thanks again, it is wonderful how it works and is very intuitive.

Hi, solution is here: #26  ;)

trying to create a Sierra installer

using version 27 and 28: The USB stick created is not bootable.

Like it's sitting on the screen listing all the PCI devices for 5 minutes and nothing is happening.

things I've tried:

1. used Clover 3780 and 3769 that's provided by Pandora's Box

2. edited the config.plist to include SMBIOS for MacPro 5.1.

3. legacy booting with and without boot0af (I know boot0af works for me in El Capitan as I create my installer manually)

The weird thing is that I was able to create a working USB installer using version 27 but since I didn't know what I was doing. I did some "funny" things to it but it does work. The working USB installer doesn't even have SMBIOS as I didn't know how to create one at the time.

Also, if I manually create the installer by manually using"createinstallmedia" technique and then installing Clover (as downloaded from sourceforge), the USB installer boots fine. Except there's a problem somewhere elsewhere that prevents it from working.

Any ideas? Thank you so much.

edit1: I just created the another bootable USB installer via createinstallmedia and then used Ares to install Clover. This resulted in a non-bootable USB disk.

edit2: I just created a bootable USB installer again via createinstallmedia. This time, I installed Clover manually using the package I got from sourceforge. I browse the EFI volume and I noticed that when I installed Clover manually, I have a file called boot. I am pretty sure I never saw a similar file when I used Ares to install Clover.

NvpNJEH.png

edit 3: If I use Ares to install Clover, the boot file is hidden from Finder. If I use the sourceforge package, the boot file is not hidden. So I guess that's not the problem then...

edit 4: So I used Hermes to create my USB Installer but not using createinstallmedia. And I then use Ares to install Clover. Same problem. USB won't boot.

edit 5: Almost the same as edit4 except that I used the clover package from sourceforge instead of Ares and now I'm am installing Sierra!