[AMD] OS X El Capitan (10.11) Kernel Testing & Release (for help use the Help Topic)

spakk

1,255 posts in this topic

You have to cange the lines According to the Previously changed lines. Use the Find / Replace. otherwise upload here's your dsdt.

see Example:

1.JPG

2.JPG

Don't need me to tell ! I need you to answer two questions : are You a programmer ? As you inserted these two symbols ? Or someone helped you ?

Because I see what is in the kernel ) .

p.s. if you boot the system you get's this problem symbol's is because in the kernel there are no symbols - that is, functions !

@y2k4u, why no answer to me ? Ok , Thank if no answer ! 

You are persistent and this line of questioning it's getting unnecessarily personal, but if you must know:  I am not anywhere close to being an expert in the MAC world and that is because I spend very little amount of my computing time with OS X and I don't have much incentive to do so, but I do know enough to find my ways around as needed and analyze things as required.  Outside of the MAC and in my computing domain, I am more than just a programmer and I shall leave it at that.

I hope to contribute to this community in any way that I can with little resources that I have.

Cheers, Merry X-Mas & happy new year to all.

• Like 2

You are persistent and this line of questioning it's getting unnecessarily personal, but if you must know: I am not anywhere close to being an expert in the MAC world and that is because I spend very little amount of my computing time with OS X and I don't have much incentive to do so, but I do know enough to find my ways around as needed and analyze things as required. Outside of the MAC and in my computing domain, I am more than just a programmer and I shall leave it at that.

I hope to contribute to this community in any way that I can with little resources that I have.

i don't understand why you write this ??? You can answer only on my question ???

I interested if you created this kernel , and i give question , but you strange answer ! thank for strange answer !

• Like 1

You are persistent and this line of questioning it's getting unnecessarily personal, but if you must know:  I am not anywhere close to being an expert in the MAC world and that is because I spend very little amount of my computing time with OS X and I don't have much incentive to do so, but I do know enough to find my ways around as needed and analyze things as required.  Outside of the MAC and in my computing domain, I am more than just a programmer and I shall leave it at that.

Bronya has, as far as I can interpret his lines for me, very friendly asked ..... :)

Sory if you've so a great knowledge in programming or hack......, then share your knowledge with others. This is a good way to achieve immortality........ sory do not know by whom was this quote, but he's right ....Edit:  oh sory, how could I forget Dalai Lama  :hysterical:  (I do not know this, because I have no idea about programming or hack .. :)

Cheers and Merry X-Mas & Happy New Year to all.

Edited by spakk
  • Like 1

I am new here. I want to install El Capitan on my notebook which has Amd N930 mobile cpu. I saw some topics about kernels for amd cpus but I don't know how to use these kernels in my installation. I have searched for a guide but I couldn't find anything. So I really appreciate any help you can provide.

• Like 1

so guys... what can i do for usbehci patching? . hope u can help me ;D. 

DSDT, ioreg and iojones files for gigabyte ga 880 gm usb 3 dsdt patching:   

25 December 2015 - 01:17 AM

hi guys . anybody could help me with dsdt editing? iojones shows ehci and xhci but when i try to edit only usb and fisical addresses appears. I've tried AMD kernel el capitan with rehabman generic usb kexts but it boot loops: usbehci@52349234..... etc.  got a usb chip etron j186

Method (_L0B, 0, NotSerialized)

{
            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.USB0, 0x02)
            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.USB1, 0x02)
            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.USB2, 0x02)
            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.USB3, 0x02)
            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.USB4, 0x02)
            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.USB5, 0x02)
            Notify (\_SB.PCI0.USB6, 0x02)

Your DSDT is corrupt and won't open.

• Like 1

Your DSDT is corrupt and won't open.

hi guys . anybody could help me with dsdt editing? iojones shows ehci and xhci but when i try to edit only usb and fisical addresses appears. I've tried AMD kernel el capitan with rehabman generic usb kexts but it boot loops: usbehci@52349234..... etc.  got a usb chip etron j186

{

update: I've created again dsdt .zip with macyasl and aida 64 dump. with ioreg  and iojones files

dsdt files.zip

iojones file.zip

ioreg mac eruil.zip

for Inexperienced OS X users as well as advanced users without any programming knowledge it is not possible to patch manually the dsdt for El Capitan, so we need urgently support.

perhaps with a few comprehensible examples, with some instructions, what it takes to modify the own dsdt. Many thanks in advance to our programmers.

• Like 1

Edit:
I have written our concern shortly

here:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/306777-guide-usb-fix-el-capitan-1011/page-35?do=findComment&comment=2201373

and here:
http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/306777-guide-usb-fix-el-capitan-1011/page-35?do=findComment&comment=2201425

in the hope that some good hands will help us here.

**** I have removed the link, since no one is willing to help.

I'm not a beggar!

I'll try to understand the issues and will try to fix my dsdt myself.

Edited by spakk

now I'm on the right track and El Capitan works and the USB slots work with difficulties .... I have to go every time plug my mouse / keyboard to a different slot otherwise no chance !! I can not find a logical explanation for this problem ...... Internet driver are installed and the system controller is active but no web page will open. Possibly a DNS problem ... I'll work on it tomorrow.

{

update: I've created again dsdt .zip with macyasl and aida 64 dump. with ioreg  and iojones files

@ eruil:

Try the attached dsdt files without any USB kext patches.  If they don't work try adding USB kext patches one-by-one.

dsdt.zip

• Like 1

@ eruil:

Try the attached dsdt files without any USB kext patches.  If they don't work try adding USB kext patches one-by-one.

attachicon.gifdsdt.zip

okay . ive tried with 3 dsdt aml . all without kext. same bootloop usbehci @ blablabla ....now i need to apply usbehci kext patch of rehabman....is that right ? .

ive tried with enoch and dsdt file in extra folder

okay . ive tried with 3 dsdt aml . all without kext. same bootloop usbehci @ blablabla ....now i need to apply usbehci kext patch of rehabman....is that right ? .

ive tried with enoch and dsdt file in extra folder

Be sure to tell Enoch to load the dsdt file in org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

I was under the impression that you get the reboot loop only when you use Rehabman generic USB kexts with El Capo, but if you get the reboot loop with or without USB kexts, those dsdt files won't help you.  However, they might help in getting the USB back after you can boot into El Capo.

Phenom II X6 T1100 working now!  :)

in order I've only tested my last kernel and the kernel from Bronya, so i can say both kernels working great with my CPU!

More info click here.

Last login: Thu Dec 31 00:36:54 on ttys001
spakks-mac-pro:~ mein$ sysctl -a | grep machdep.cpu
machdep.cpu.max_basic: 6
machdep.cpu.max_ext: 2147483675
machdep.cpu.vendor: AuthenticAMD
machdep.cpu.brand_string: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor
machdep.cpu.family: 16
machdep.cpu.model: 10
machdep.cpu.extmodel: 0
machdep.cpu.extfamily: 1
machdep.cpu.stepping: 0
machdep.cpu.feature_bits: 36064020440808447
machdep.cpu.extfeature_bits: 61572378786815
machdep.cpu.signature: 1052576
machdep.cpu.brand: 0
machdep.cpu.features: FPU VME DE PSE TSC MSR PAE MCE CX8 APIC SEP MTRR PGE MCA CMOV PAT PSE36 CLFSH MMX FXSR SSE SSE2 HTT SSE3 MON CX16 POPCNT
machdep.cpu.extfeatures: SYSCALL 1GBPAGE EM64T LAHF LZCNT PREFETCHW RDTSCP TSCI
machdep.cpu.logical_per_package: 6
machdep.cpu.cores_per_package: 6
machdep.cpu.microcode_version: 21
machdep.cpu.processor_flag: 1
machdep.cpu.mwait.linesize_min: 64
machdep.cpu.mwait.linesize_max: 64
machdep.cpu.mwait.extensions: 3
machdep.cpu.mwait.sub_Cstates: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.sensor: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.dynamic_acceleration: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.invariant_APIC_timer: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.thresholds: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.ACNT_MCNT: 1
machdep.cpu.thermal.core_power_limits: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.fine_grain_clock_mod: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.package_thermal_intr: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.hardware_feedback: 0
machdep.cpu.thermal.energy_policy: 0
machdep.cpu.cache.linesize: 64
machdep.cpu.cache.L2_associativity: 16
machdep.cpu.cache.size: 512
machdep.cpu.tlb.inst.small: 32
machdep.cpu.tlb.inst.large: 16
machdep.cpu.tlb.data.small: 48
machdep.cpu.tlb.data.small_level1: 512
machdep.cpu.tlb.data.large: 48
machdep.cpu.tlb.data.large_level1: 128
machdep.cpu.address_bits.physical: 48
machdep.cpu.address_bits.virtual: 48
machdep.cpu.core_count: 6
machdep.cpu.thread_count: 6
machdep.cpu.tsc_ccc.numerator: 0
machdep.cpu.tsc_ccc.denominator: 0
spakks-mac-pro:~ mein$ 

Edited by spakk

Be sure to tell Enoch to load the dsdt file in org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

I was under the impression that you get the reboot loop only when you use Rehabman generic USB kexts with El Capo, but if you get the reboot loop with or without USB kexts, those dsdt files won't help you.  However, they might help in getting the USB back after you can boot into El Capo.

d

its not showing installation either. only boot loops but no installation settings :S

d

its not showing installation either. only boot loops but no installation settings :S

Remove all dummy USB drivers from /Extra/Extensions/ ... then install the two drivers from wegface, look here: 

use only Nullpowermanagent.kext and facesmc.kext, install Enoch Bootloader vers. 2795, then use this bootargs: -f -v npci=0x3000 UseKernelCache=No

If you see the many USB loop error  during the boot , not a problem (that can you fix later) .., after a while, the system reaches the desktop.

It may be possible that when the desktop is achieve, then the USB Mouse/Keyboard will not work, then use other USB slots.
  • Like 1

Here is a small how-to:

The installation is very simple, follow the tutorial from Shaneee, create a USB installer, or use a clone of a real Mac or Intel hackintosh .... for users with X2 and X4 CPUs followed the instructions and use the files from Shaneee. 

video tutorial from Shaneee:

Users with X6 CPU with Gigabyte board, can also work with other boards

installs the Extra folder in your root directory, install your own DSDT.aml (no need, works even without), install your own SMBIOS.plist and if you have another chipset driver, then use your chipset driver and put this in the /Extra/Extensions/ folder.

then install Enoch bootloader v.2795,, make no unnecessary selection!  see Video Tutorial.

bootargs should be possible: -f -v npci=0x3000  (user with Nvidia graphics cards, should boot the first start with bootargs: --> -v -f npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1  

then start from USB-Install drive, do not be impressed by the boot errors, after a while the desktop is booted, then install El Capitan on a free partition.

(for Nvidia graphic cards users, after installation, then install the Web Drivers by using the NVIDIA® WebDriver Updater.app_v1.4, see download 

and edit the org.chamelon.bootflist ---> -v -f npci=0x3000 nvda_drv=1

AppleTMC ... and AppleIntelPowerManagement.kext can be deleted in S/L/E , repair the permissions, ready to install.

After that open the iorregExplorer.app and modify the DSDT.

in my case, I've inserted my **amd kernel in my Extra folder, so that no problems can arise after an update.

**In order I've only tested my last kernel and the kernel from Bronya, so i can say both kernels working great with my CPU!

Extra.zip

• Like 2