[AMD] OS X El Capitan (10.11) Kernel Testing & Release (for help use the Help Topic)

spakk

1,255 posts in this topic

Okay I putt it inside the Bootplist of chameleon and it worked! :)

mjNRtx7.png

But my keyboard doesn't work? its a PS/2 connection one.

try downloading extra folfer.zip in page 3 or 4 . spakk uploaded it 4 me bro. it has ps2 kexts fix. and replace org.chameleon.boot.plist with yours

check the contents of the Extra/Extensions/ folder, which I have uploaded. if I've entered the VoodooPS2Controller.kext, I think yes, but check this, if it should not included then install this.

VoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip

• Like 1

check the contents of the Extra/Extensions/ folder, which I have uploaded. if I've entered the VoodooPS2Controller.kext, I think yes, but check this, if it should not included then install this.

@Miliantosh: thats te kext dude ;D

• Like 1

works good MB with USB2 at 12 mbit/s (DummyUSB.kext) but usb3 works good with GTX 950 and Phenom II x2 555 :)  no DSDT valide :(

open/halt/restart/sleep works good with AppleRTC patch , no Evoreboot / Ethernet good :)  ( Enoch 2795 or chameleon (boot Bronya) )

• Like 1

Okay I got it to work with that, however after install it didnt reboot and got stuck. Then, I manually reboot, and no -v log and it reboots.

same problem here. but I used HDD partition to create OSX installer. after it finshed, then stuck on restarting, it keeps freezed. I manually reboot using power button on my PC and then tried to boot to complete installation but always boot loop.

same problem here. but I used HDD partition to create OSX installer. after it finshed, then stuck on restarting, it keeps freezed. I manually reboot using power button on my PC and then tried to boot to complete installation but always boot loop.

Did you copy the kernel to the newly installed partition and boot with -f ?

In my opinion...... it doesn't matter where you installed the kernel . By default, the kernel belongs into System/ Library/kernels/. if you've installed the kernel in /Extra/ then you have to change the line into org.chameleon.boot.plist or in the config.plist! It is very important, to use the correct AMD kernel, for your cpu!

It has everything pros and cons.

Advantages: if you have placed the kernel into /Extra/ and you will install later an update, then you can start your system easily without replacing the kernel in System/Library/Kernels/.

The boot problem is very strange, that also happened on my hackintosh,too. I think this is a general chameleon bootloader problem. I pass over the problem by start from another hard disk / partition, then select the appropriate partition.

check this:

- in bios do not overclock the CPU

- Install bootloader without GUI

- install bootloader without nvram.dylib

- bootargs: -v -f npci=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=No ....

The boot problem is very strange, that also happened on my hackintosh,too. I think this is a general chameleon bootloader problem. I pass over the problem by start from another hard disk / partition, then select the appropriate partition.

check this:

- in bios do not overclock the CPU

- Install bootloader without GUI

- install bootloader without nvram.dylib

- bootargs: -v -f npci=0x3000 GraphicsEnabler=No ....

I did that, now I get bootloop :wallbash:

I did that, now I get bootloop :wallbash:

perhaps then the kernel can not be found? boot with this: /System/Library/kernels/kernel npci=0x3000 ..... (if the kernel is in the Extra folder then change the line)

perhaps then the kernel can not be found? boot with this: /System/Library/kernels/kernel npci=0x3000 ..... (if the kernel is in the Extra folder then change the line)

same problem here. I captured before rebooting it self.

image.jpg

image.jpg

use a another amd kernel, eventually the kernel is not compatible for your CPU? .....

Which kernel are you using? What data are installed in your Extra folder? If everything fits together then the system should boot.