Lenovo T460 macOS with Clover Guide
Latest Release on GitHub (November 2019)
Updated to Clover r5099
Updated Lilu based kexts - Lilu, ALC, WEG
Added acidanthera VoodooPS2 kext v2.0.4
moved the older 1.9 to the Misc Folder as an option.
Various Tweaks over Last months
The zip file is a complete Clover ESP (/EFI) bundle and kext pack for the Lenovo T460. The current file bundle is tested on Sierra.
Note: I never got the GFX fully working on El Capitan.
Full Clover file set - config.plist etc.
Includes all custom kexts
Includes custom DSDT/SSDT scripts and patches
The zip bundles are posted to GitHub: https://github.com/tluck/Lenovo-T460-Clover/releases
Caveat: The T460 systems used here was configured with: i5-6300U, Intel HD Graphics 520, 1920x1080 touch screen. If you have a different system model, then extract the ACPI files and use the included scripts to create a set of files consistent with your system type and BIOS version. See below for details.
Credits: RehabMan, Shmilee, vusun123, TimeWalker, Mieze from which, much of their work and help is/was was used to get the T460 to this point.
Devices and aspects working:
Ethernet - Intel I219LM is enabled via IntelMausiEthernext.kext
WiFi/BT - substitute the Intel WiFi/BT with a compatible Broadcom or Atheros chip
Audio - ALC293 codec implemented via AppleALC.kext (the old AppleHDA_ALC293 and CodecCommander kexts are not needed)
PS2 - ClickPad + TrackPoint + all 3 buttons - using a modified VoodooPS2Controller to support new layouts - and added some custom Fn key maps based on 440/450 dsdt
USB - implemented via custom SSDT + USBInjectAll kext. All USB3/USB2 ports are intel-based and work - 3 external USB and internal Camera, BT, etc
Sleep/Wake - the sleepwatcher package and custom sleep/wake scripts are used to help with sleep/wake for BT and PS2 devices.
Note: have not tried to implement the SD card reader - no driver found.
New Installation - Steps and Details
Part 1 - OS Installation
Part 2- Post OS Installation and Setup
Notes on Custom Kexts
First my Old Threads is here http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/308178-el-capitan-wih-i7-6700-skylake-gigabyte-ga-z170-hd3-palit-jetstream-gtx960/
My Computer Specifications
1. Processor : Intel Core i7 6700
2. Motherboard : Gigabyte Z170-HD3
3. VGA Card : Palit Jetstream GTX960 4GB DDR5
4. Wifi Card ; TP-Link TL-WDN4800
5. PCI-E to Sata = Bafo PCI-e to 2 Sata3 and 2 e-Sata
6. PCI to USB 2.0 - NEC Chipset
7. Main Harddisk Harddisk : Fujitsu SSD 120GB + Seagate 500GB that plug into Bafo PCIe to Sata3
8. Other Harddisk : Natno SSD 12GB, 2x Seagate 2TB, Seagate 500GB, all of it are plug into onboard Sata Chipset Controller (But Unknow at El Capitan / 10th Intel Chipset)
9. RAM : Team 3000Mhz 8GB (2x4GB)
10. Display : Asus VN248H
11. Clover version : 3280
My Step :
1. Because Internal Sata Chipset and USB 3.0 are not supported yet, so i clone my Fujitsu 120GB SSD from my Hacbook Asus X455LA that already installed El Capitan Build 15B30a with Carbon Copy Cloner
2. I use MacPro 6.1 as SMBIOS and use FakeCPUIID of Intel 4790k (0x0306C3)
3. Remove CPUSensor.kext from "FakeSMC.kext/Contents/Plugins" if you don't do this it will be stuck at ACPI log verbose.
4. I try boot from USB that already install Clover 3280 and it boot. I use "-v nv_disable=1 dart=0"
5. Then at desktop, i install nvidia web driver 346.03.02F02 (before that you need to modif it,, use pkgutil --expand bla bla ba,, google it and change required os to "15B" then use pkgutl --flatten bla bla to repackage) then i change info plist from AppleGraphicsControl.kext/Contents/Plugin/AppleGraphicsDevicePolicy.kext/Contents/info.plist and change line that contain board-id of MacPro 6.1 from Config2 to none
6. Then i install that kext,, and restart
7. i use "-v dart=0 nvda_drv=1 and it will need more time than usual to get login form,, yeah i did it. But there is some bugs
1. Internal sata is not function
2. USB 3.0 is error too,, at verbose i see "error mantisa log"
3. Sometimes my system get freeze for a few seconds. I thinks this is error from Nvidia web driver,, i see nvdia error log from "sudo dmesg"
I have a Dell Vostro 3267 system unit. It has a Skylake processor Intel Core i5-6400 with integrated graphics Intel HD 530, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD. The monitor is connected via HDMI.
I faced a problem that if I enter Hackintosh in a sleep mode, and then I press something on the keyboard, the system unit wakes up (I hear as coolers begin to turn), but the monitor does not react in any way.
I tried to disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cord, tried to inject EDID in config tried to change SMBIOS on MacMini8,1, but it did not change the situation.
How to solve the problem?
Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.
I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed.
Now i want to try again to install macOS.
this is my spec:
CPU: i7 6500U with HD520
SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung
Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)
Ethernet: Realtek 8100
Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)
P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
Thanks in advance
HP 250 G5/Skylake/I5/520 graphics/sunrise point Insyde H20 updated with TPM, virtualizaton and secure boot disabled. 19A546d USB boots -v cpus=1 and begins install ok. After first reboot installer hangs at 14 minutes remaining with high CPU/fan use and no HDD write activity. Same after 4-5 hours. First reboot apparently creates the volume group and writes the installer files to the Data volume ok. Clover shows preboot/installer installer and Recovery icons. It appears that there are no system files being written to the System volume. The reboot USB verbose output screen indicates 'assertion failed 19A546d'. Mojave boots/runs ok on its own partition same HDD. Anyone with similar installer issue on HP notebook and/or Insyde BIOS? Any help appreciated.