InsanelyMac At Mac Expo

19 posts in this topic

Next week, MacExpo 2006 will be taking place at London's Olympia, and InsanelyMac will be there!

"The UK’s leading exhibition and conference for the Mac community. With its doors open to both creative professionals and the public the show is the annual celebration of everything Mac and iPod."

I will be there on Saturday the 28th, with cameraman in tow, so look forward to lots of great in-depth coverage from this year's show.

Check out Mac Expo's site and join us next week!

A lot of people are advising others to buy stock in Apple right before the Expo. I guess they're expecting something big that could make any share holdings significantly increase in value. I'm a little more skeptical about the possibility of some big announcement(s), but I guess only time will tell.

Some people have all the luck. The furthest I've gone from the U.S. is maybe less than 5 files into the Niagara area of Canada.

A lot of people are advising others to buy stock in Apple right before the Expo. I guess they're expecting something big that could make any share holdings significantly increase in value. I'm a little more skeptical about the possibility of some big announcement(s), but I guess only time will tell.

Some people have all the luck. The furthest I've gone from the U.S. is maybe less than 5 files into the Niagara area of Canada.

same here with the traveling. buying stock in apple right now probably is a good idea. even if it's not something this year, i'm sure apple's stock is going to go up with the release of leopard (and about two months after the release of vista :) ).

Would someone be kind enough to fill me in on what usually happens at Mac Expo in the UK? Im curious to find out what kind of goodies come out of it. :)