2,188 posts in this topic

As far as I remember the key MSLD preventing hibernation by LID. So I prefer to exclude it.

More investigations needed.

Show me this DSDT part.

I have Dell laptop.

Here. I can't link for detail info of dell saved brightness. Because there is info in Toxxxxx site.

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config/blob/master/hotpatch/SSDT-ALS0.dsl

SSDT-ALS0+rehabman's commit keys(5keys)+rc script can use saved brightness when reboot.

Thanks

EDIT1.

This is only dell xps laptop(skylake and kabylake). I tested xps 12 2in1 on sierra.

My lg laptop need only rc script without ALS0 for saved brightness

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 1

Confirmed. Removing key MSLD make hibernation with LID close possible.

Real Mac expected the key=1 when LID is closed and =0 when Open. But we can't produce such behaviour. We can only remove the key.

• Like 3

Confirmed. Removing key MSLD make hibernation with LID close possible.

Real Mac expected the key=1 when LID is closed and =0 when Open. But we can't produce such behaviour. We can only remove the key.

Okay. Slice like you said, seems better default removed MSLD for LID close. Only dell xps users consider what i mentioned.

I saw 350.zip file. I can't see hwinfo.kext and other app. Since 350, does it exclude some kext and apps(monitor, etc)? I used your fakesmc. Because your driver support all osx. I just want to know clear file. Because shown difference of previous pkg.

Thanks

HWInfo excluded. Apps can be used from previous package until I make new one.

The work is not finished, I expected more updates and proposed new installer.

PS. Nothing bad if old HWInfo is still present. It just no more needed.

• Like 1

HWInfo excluded. Apps can be used from previous package until I make new one.

The work is not finished, I expected more updates and proposed new installer.

PS. Nothing bad if old HWInfo is still present. It just no more needed.

Thank you

Is there any chance to make support for RX and Vega gpu in RadeonMonitor.kext ?

@Slice What about the Pascal GPU support?

To make new hardware support I need specifications/datasheets or code snippets (from linux

If you can find this tell me.

• Like 1

Revision 51 available on sf.net. Link in my signature.

There is no package, just dmg image. 

Don't install all kexts! Choose only those you needed!

Thanks for the updated sensors, just a quick question. Is the GeforceSensor.kext compatible with the Pascal GPUs? 

Well, but my laptop's GF119M actually.. has no GPU Fan, or am I wrong with installed monitoring kexts? Also not sure if NVClockX is for my GPU since it gives error message on verbose logs.. There's another AppleSMC.kext on downloaded package but I already got it on 10.11's SLE.. ah, I think I need to learn more about my HW..  :rofl:

zAyN7hq.jpg

Well, but my laptop's GF119M actually.. has no GPU Fan, or am I wrong with installed monitoring kexts? Also not sure if NVClockX is for my GPU since it gives error message on verbose logs.. There's another AppleSMC.kext on downloaded package but I already got it on 10.11's SLE.. ah, I think I need to learn more about my HW..  :rofl:

zAyN7hq.jpg

You should not use NVClockX and GeforceSensors simultaneously. Use one of them

In my case Dell NVS5200M (GF108) is monitored by Geforce sensors very good.

• Like 1

Hi @Slice

I have a question. My EVGA's (1070 SuperClocked) fan speed is at it's minimal speed, how can I fix that? I'm concerned about the well being of the GPU, the GPU Die is 63 Degrees Celsius   while idle and it reaches up to 80 under load.

Is there anything that can be done?

Hi @Slice

I have a question. My EVGA's (1070 SuperClocked) fan speed is at it's minimal speed, how can I fix that? I'm concerned about the well being of the GPU, the GPU Die is 63 Degrees Celsius   while idle and it reaches up to 80 under load.

Is there anything that can be done?

Sorry,

I know nothing how to control this kind of videocard.

• Like 1