[Guide] SurfacePro 1 & 2 Osx-Android-Windows multiboot

JahStories

2,617 posts in this topic

@swyner

Clover configurator is a must to achieve appstore access even if you have v0.2 files,

cause it will create a unique fake serial, needed to access store.

remember to check if the serial is recognized by apple using their online selfsolve support page.

(surfaceosx)

Thanks JahStories, changed serial.

Question, in clover boot menu, I changed the theme's to what I want but is there any way to change the descriptions "Boot Mac OS from Mac OS" as an example?  Second, do you have to boot into the "Boot Windows from EFI...." to start Win8?  I tried to "Boot Windows 8 from HD4" but it just goes to Bootcamp icon and nothing happens.  Just making sure I have Clover setup ok.  Thanks in advance!!

hello, jah

does that means beta ver driver fully support digital pen (right button also)? or still not fully supported

$100 is a lot for a driver considering my 128G surface pro is only  $600 (brand new)

Osx beats windows on the surface (faster & lighter) New touchbase drivers provides full pen pressure support, i've tested a beta release, the final driver will be annunced here (you can mail touchbase support to speedup the process.

I had some problems with my touch drivers so they sent me an update, I have right click I'm gonna check pressure today, but when I hover my pen over the screen the mouse does not follow any more. But right click works while the pen is hovering.

Tried wit pixelmator trial and there is no pressure sensitivity just yet. I guess I didn't get the latest and greatest update.

(surface2osx)

Any of u guys get that? After I CCC my USB to my OSX partition (on the internal SSD), everything become so slow and messed up when I try to boot on OSX on my SSD

IS there something special that needs to be done to copy the usb to the partition?

(Surface2osx)

"Followed Macspike's guide multiple times but I continue to get an invalid signature when I try to boot from usb. Any help would be greatly appreciated."

Edit:

Nevermind, got Clover to come up. Just now hangs after I try to boot the Mac OS X Installer.

Did you copy the mach_kernel? That usually happens when it's not copied

@cs4602 sorry actually I just was being stupid. I launched without cache and injected kext, but it fails to install.

Edit:

To be more exact, it will go until it says loading drivers. It will then Load Drivers then I get a "error exiting boot services"

With either the Surface Pro or Pro 2, does anyone have any experience with Aperture? I've been considering them as a hackintosh to do some lighter initial raw editing on the go. I'm wondering about performance and overall usability in this app. Thanks guys and great job on all your work getting these going!