HP Laptop DV6-6xxx DV7-6xxx OS X 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite

Dec_Bra1n

184 posts in this topic

Hi all i want to ask a stupid question i use unlocked bios and i have seen i can change my IGD VBIOS / Panel resolution to 1366x768 and 24 bit color , its working function or it will brick the laptop?
@donovan6000 what are u meaning about changing resolution at IGD section of unlocked bios?

I wanted to change it cuz my hackintosh have ugly resolution in boot stage , i changed the themes and all thing but higher res have more better feel , its cosmetic thing but u know how it is :)) ...

THX FOR ANSWERS!

• Like 1

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay. Here's the latest mod. If this one doesn't fix the issues then I'm back to square one -_-

@Maverick Thanks for putting my blog in your signature :thumbsup_anim: You guys are so awesome!

@donovan6000

Thanks man for this bios i'm gr8 full to u..... :)

This bios have perfect man, no isssue till now and it is just a signature man

Thanks once again :)

• Like 1

Hey everyone. I know the last bios were working fine, but I wasn't very satisfied with the way I modded it. It's still skipping a large portion of code because I haven't been able to isoate the exact location of the bluetooth whitelist.

Here's one more to try. Turns out it was comparing each individual byte of all whitelisted bluetooth id's to the id of the bluetooth device currently being used. So it would compare all possible acceptable values for the first bytes to that on the card, then it would do the same for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th byte. I thought it was comparing the entire id at once like how the wifi whitelist was implemented. The actual code looks really werid and very hard to identify that it's a bluetooth whitelist, but I guess the compiler decided it was more optimal that way -_-

This is probably the last I'm ever going to work with the sp55068 bios. If this one doesn't work then I'll reuplod the old version :P

@nhcsaba Why can't you set the resolution in the theme's theme.plist?

• Like 3

Hey everyone. I know the last bios were working fine, but I wasn't very satisfied with the way I modded it. It's still skipping a large portion of code because I haven't been able to isoate the exact location of the bluetooth whitelist.

Here's one more to try. Turns out it was comparing each individual byte of all whitelisted bluetooth id's to the id of the bluetooth device currently being used. So it would compare all possible acceptable values for the first bytes to that on the card, then it would do the same for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th byte. I thought it was comparing the entire id at once like how the wifi whitelist was implemented. The actual code looks really werid and very hard to identify that it's a bluetooth whitelist, but I guess the compiler decided it was more optimal that way -_-

This is probably the last I'm ever going to work with the sp55068 bios. If this one doesn't work then I'll reuplod the old version :P

BT whitelist is returned with this last

• Like 2

Keep trying one more time donovan6000 

you doing gr8 job  :superman:  :superman: :superman: :superman:

BT whitelist is returned with this last

Yeah it does ......... :wallbash:  :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

till Blocked my WiFi+BT combo i think old one was good  :angel:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello.

I am new to the forums.

I own an HP 6060EP which is an i7 with a radeon HD 6770M.

It is possible to install a maverick 10.9 on this? Which BIOS do you advize me to install?

One of the hardest problem I see in hacking the OS is deploying the graphic cards drivers, since many have problems to install. As far as I read, the HD Radeon 6770M was shipped in Macbook Pro Late 2011.

Since Mountain Lion was released in 2012, I think it might include the 6770M drivers.

Is this easy to do?

Thank you very much.

Hello.

I am new to the forums.

I own an HP 6060EP which is an i7 with a radeon HD 6770M.

It is possible to install a maverick 10.9 on this? Which BIOS do you advize me to install?

One of the hardest problem I see in hacking the OS is deploying the graphic cards drivers, since many have problems to install. As far as I read, the HD Radeon 6770M was shipped in Macbook Pro Late 2011.

Since Mountain Lion was released in 2012, I think it might include the 6770M drivers.

Is this easy to do?

Thank you very much.

What kind bios version do you have ?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Guys, are there any news with OSX86 10.10?)

Yes i have tried 10.10 also 

Guys 10.10 is updated but still have so many bugs like ps2,HD3000 glitches,HD3000 lag and so on but still see here guys

Full QE/CI ,sound works ,LAN, WIFI,all almost works accept ps2 and USB 3.0:(

10306756_762938143745746_664785131673505

10441096_762938157079078_788629412526146

10362855_762938040412423_513437633140923

10462947_762937940412433_554689925298617

Everything is almost perfect accept those :(

• Like 1

Hey! I'm sorry if i'm getting into this too late but I have a HP Laptop (DV6-6C60LA) I've been trying to get working and it has been a real hassle.

first I tried last year with a snow leopard installation and I failed miserably. Today I tried with Mavericks and I was able to get it working and booting no issues and with no flags. So that's a score :D I think both graphic cards are working natively but I have no idea how to check besides seeing it in the system information.

The problem right now is I can't seem to be able to get audio working. I tried your applehda.kext and it didn't work. I have no idea how to proceed to toubleshoot this.

I have a InsydeH20 Rev 3.5 BIOS. Don't know if that helps.

Hey! I'm sorry if i'm getting into this too late but I have a HP Laptop (DV6-6C60LA) I've been trying to get working and it has been a real hassle.

first I tried last year with a snow leopard installation and I failed miserably. Today I tried with Mavericks and I was able to get it working and booting no issues and with no flags. So that's a score :D I think both graphic cards are working natively but I have no idea how to check besides seeing it in the system information.

The problem right now is I can't seem to be able to get audio working. I tried your applehda.kext and it didn't work. I have no idea how to proceed to toubleshoot this.

I have a InsydeH20 Rev 3.5 BIOS. Don't know if that helps.

One think IMP* our HD3000 graphics is working but AMD 6770m will not your card is just shown proper values but not work because its unsupported :(

& for sound

Install Chameleon Boot loader with module=>HDAEnabler but you must use patched AppleHDA.kext 

• Like 1

Ok I tried the AppleHDA.kext you just attached (thank you very much!), without HDAEnabler and now the sound works. I can't control the volume though. the volume control works from the keyboard and all, but the volume doesn't actually change. Also the subwoofer front speakers don't work either (Beats Audio).

Should I try HDAEnabler or something else?

Edit: I also noticed VoodooHDA works for me, both latest versions (2.8.4 and 2.8.5 which were the only ones I tried) however I get the same issues mentioned earlier: no frontal subwoofers and not being able to control volume or mute (as a temporary fix to this I'm using an app called soundflower, but it'd be better if I didn't have to).

Ok I tried the AppleHDA.kext you just attached (thank you very much!), without HDAEnabler and now the sound works. I can't control the volume though. the volume control works from the keyboard and all, but the volume doesn't actually change. Also the subwoofer front speakers don't work either (Beats Audio).

Should I try HDAEnabler or something else?

Edit: I also noticed VoodooHDA works for me, both latest versions (2.8.4 and 2.8.5 which were the only ones I tried) however I get the same issues mentioned earlier: no frontal subwoofers and not being able to control volume or mute (as a temporary fix to this I'm using an app called soundflower, but it'd be better if I didn't have to).

Only front speaker will works from AppleHDA for Woofer and Rear speaker u must need voodooHDA with config.plist edit

you must add pin config on it try on google

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, you have done a good work,can you help me please?

I have a HP Pavilion Dv7 6001 ek and i have installed Insyde Bios F 1B and now i can switch video card ( Intel or ATI ) and i have more option.

I have a Bootable USB of Mavericks 10.9.4 created with MyHack but i don't know how set bios. Can you help me please???

Thank you.

Italian Language:

Ciao a tutti ,complimenti per il lavoro da voi svolto, vorrei chiedervi un aiuto.

Ho un HP Pavilion Dv7 6001 ek ed ho installato Insyde Bios F 1B e ora posso switchare fra le due schede video ed ho moltissime opzioni a mia disposizione.

Ho una chiavetta di Mavericks 10.9.4 fatta con MyHack ma non so come impostare il BIOS,potete aiutarmi per favore?

Grazie.

Hello guys, you have done a good work,can you help me please?

I have a HP Pavilion Dv7 6001 ek and i have installed Insyde Bios F 1B and now i can switch video card ( Intel or ATI ) and i have more option.

I have a Bootable USB of Mavericks 10.9.4 created with MyHack but i don't know how set bios. Can you help me please???

Thank you.

Italian Language:

Ciao a tutti ,complimenti per il lavoro da voi svolto, vorrei chiedervi un aiuto.

Ho un HP Pavilion Dv7 6001 ek ed ho installato Insyde Bios F 1B e ora posso switchare fra le due schede video ed ho moltissime opzioni a mia disposizione.

Ho una chiavetta di Mavericks 10.9.4 fatta con MyHack ma non so come impostare il BIOS,potete aiutarmi per favore?

Grazie.

Well its quite simple to make Bios settings follow this steps,

1:-Start your Laptop and goto your Bios by hitting F10

2:-Go to Advanced Option=>Video configuration

3:-Then Disable the Special feature then save and exit 

Thats it no other setting  :)  :P