HP Laptop DV6-6xxx DV7-6xxx OS X 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite

Dec_Bra1n

184 posts in this topic

Hello

Is not to put in hack usb... is to put in terminal, terminal is a app of OSX

you need download gfxutill command(is a command application)... after that run these second command

gfxutil -i xml -o hex device-properties.plist device-properties.hex
  • Like 2

Yes i have your command in a txt file on desktop and i have the gfxutil on desktop. I have write the two commands but he says command not found

EDIT_______ Please help

First command says nothing and at the second command not found

Thanks

I don't know how install gfx util

EDIT------

How can i run Gfxutil ? Thanks

HeY!!!!!!  I have created on the desktop a file called device-proprieties.hex!!!!!

Thank you!!! 

Now what i must do ?

Hello

I'll see that.. i don't know why don't work, but i i'll see the solution

You can generate your EFI String via OSX86Tools

Try donwload this app and make your EFI String... after that put in org.chameleon...

• Like 2

Hey Pimel, yesterday when i have write your command in terminal, i have see a device-properties.hex in the desktop.

I have open osx86tools and i have select import hex/plist and i have import device-properties.hex. It says Hexadecimal EFI String (device-properties) and there is a lot of number.

If i click on import string to boot editor he says to enter kernel flag to use , enter timeout to use for boot loader in seconds and it says also enter graphics mode and at the end he says if i want quiet boot enabled.

I don't know what i must write and how i must select.

At the end i says also Apply changes to com.apple.Boot.plist

Thank you 

It is a file hex.I have open it with osx86 and I get many numebrts. How can I put it into org.chameleon?

EDIT-------

Thank you for reply i have used this guide for Hex valor http://www.mymac4music.com/2011/10/recognizing-nvidia-graphics-with-efi-strings/ 

I have insert device propreties in Extra folder and i have insert hex valor in org.chamaleon.

I have rebooted and computer says SNB Framebuffer....

After computer start  but Intel is only 3 M.

I have created another myHack USB but in S/L/E there are not intel kext.

What can i do?

I start with cpus=1 -v -f

EDIT------

I don't know what kext i must install.

------EDIT-------

I have searched the kext native of Intel but there are only for 10.9.2 http://www.niresh.co/hackintosh-downloads/file/206-intel-hd-3000-4000-native-for-1092/      

not for 10.94.

Hello

You just need put hex value in org.chameleon nothing anymore... run this command

ioreg -lw0 -p IODeviceTree -n efi -r -x | grep device-properties | sed 's/.*<//;s/>.*//;' > device-properties.hex

will be created a file in desktop... take infos that has in this file and put in org.chameleon, like that

<key>device-properties</key>
<string>[put in here hexadecimal EFI string that you created]</string>

or use Chameleon Wizard to put this info in org.chameleon....

After that try boot... don't worries about how many memory about this mac show, just see if you get translucide bar.

Other, make just one thing per time... or you gonna mess all

Hello

You need just adjust string

your org.chamelein is:

is wrong... you need put as:

other... you need install kexts that you make backup...

• Like 2

In the folder of my new my hack usb there aren't HD 3000 control kext What can i do

I have apply the EFI String and i have installed all the kext but the graphics is like the first time, is red and i can see only a part of the screen

EDIT-----

Bar is translucid and it says Intel HD 3000 384 MB but the graphics must be fixed

hello

is one of the graphics kext giving problems or the hd 3000 or the other .. so .. should remove or rename , one then boot .. no -x

check in terminal what graphics kext are loaded

Intel HD 3000

kextstat | grep AppleIntel

good hack

Hello

I must do a clean installation?

What you want mean with clean installation? Are you using distro? I gave to you that solution, why don't you use it?

Please use that solution, it'll help you to install OSX, without many problems

I saw that only AGPM and more one that control intel are loadel...

Please, make a clear install, and try boot, if don't boot, remove only intel grafik and make backup of this... use transmac to this job

Hello

After install OSX, intall bootloader.

Download clover(bootloader) and install it, if your mobo has uefi enabled in Bios, install Clover in UEFI mode, if not, install Clover in normal mode(don't check UEFI mode install in Clover)

After that use Hackintosh Vietnam to adjust everything...
* In the section CPU choose the CPU/Model of your computer (it will serve to create your SMBIOS within config.plist file)
* In SSDT section, select the Custom option, config.plist will be created on your desktop and you put that in SSDT EFI/Clove folder
* In Section Kext select AICPUPM patch (something like that lol) to correct AICPUPM and make OSX work well for you ...
* In section Grafik select an ideal option for your grafica intel ... up to you to configure and view the model description and screen resolution
* After selecting some important settings, but does not select anything useless or will mess up all your hard work
* If I am not mistaken in section Kext has the option to install FakeSMC, install this kext because it is very important for OSX and is the only kext really necessary.

*In Tools section select SSDT generate, to generate a SSDT in Extra folder in HDD, get this SSDT from Extra folder and put in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched folder, after that delete Extra folder in HDD

Make these all these steps
OBS: Don't re-boot before make these steps...

After that see if everything is right...

• Like 1