HP Laptop DV6-6xxx DV7-6xxx OS X 10.9 Mavericks and 10.10 Yosemite

Dec_Bra1n

184 posts in this topic

Hello

You think??? and install in UEFI mode??? Because of this, that you have problem my kamarade...

See in manufacturer site of your notebook nad see if you mobo has UEFI, or go to the Bios and see if you have in Boot Options, the option to change to UEFI or legacy...

This is necessary thing that you need know, or will mess all... Please check if your mobo has UEFI.

• Like 1

Hello

If you has EFI folder in HDD folder, please remove it...

Re-install Clover and DON'T check Install for UEFI mobos, because you don't have UEFI you have normal Bios...

Just check what you need... and check also Install Clover PrefPane...

Don't check any Drive i believe that you don't need them...

Once time installed, make the post installation again:

After that use Hackintosh Vietnam to adjust everything...
* In the section CPU choose the CPU/Model of your computer (it will serve to create your SMBIOS within config.plist file)
* In SSDT section, select the Custom option, config.plist will be created on your desktop and you put that in EFI/Clove folder
* In Section Kext select AICPUPM patch (something like that lol) to correct AICPUPM and make OSX work well for you ...
* In section Grafik select an ideal option for your grafica intel ... up to you to configure and view the model description and screen resolution
* After selecting some important settings, but does not select anything useless or will mess up all your hard work
* If I am not mistaken in section Kext has the option to install FakeSMC, install this kext because it is very important for OSX and is the only kext really necessary.

* In Tools section select SSDT generate, to generate a SSDT in Extra folder in HDD, get this SSDT from Extra folder and put in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched folder, after that delete Extra folder in HDD

• Like 1

In Clover Installation i Have select only

in Bootloader Don't update sector MBR and PBR (default set)

in CloverEFI i have select CloverEFI 64-bit SATA

Install Preferences Panel.

I have NOT checked UEFI Clover.

Is all ok ?

Thanks

Hello

NO... your mistake was in select CloverEFI... you don't have UEFI, so what necessity to select CloverEFI... Anyway i believe that you don't know about this... so... don't worries... :)

Please re-install Clover again... and select what you have selected before, just don't select again CloverEFI, it's not to you..... and make post-installation that i advice you...

• Like 1

Hey my friend he says No bootable device :( .

I did all your step with Clover 32 bit.

Now i go, but if you can we  can do this tomorrow.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH MY FRIEND.

Good night to you and your family.

Andyapple.

Thanks!

Hello

No ideas about this....

Sorry, but can you re-install OSX and try use Chameleon instead of Clover??? I'll help you anyway :)

Just install OSX and come ask me

I hope one day we can turn your PC in one hack ;)

I have try all but nothing.

If i do a clean installation with Myhack, can you tell me step by step how can boot without usb and how solve intel 3000 ? I have all the other kext without Internet and USB 3.0. :(

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH

Hello

Download Chameleon: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/59-chameleon-22-svn/

Create a Extra folder in HDD folder, and put inside it these files:

*org.chameleon...

*SMBios(MacBookPro 8,1)

Create these files with Chameleon Wizard

Install FakeSMC.kext and NUllcpupowermanament.kext

About HD 3000, i taught this to you in here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/289883-hp-laptop-dv6-6xxx-dv7-6xxx-os-x-109-mavericks-and-1010-yosemite/page-7?do=findComment&comment=2041974

To fix cpus=1 problem: http://www.osx86.net/files/file/316-lapic-kernel-patcher-v07/

Install this patch

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi,

When i apply the lapic-kernel patcher v0.7 in my hp pavilion dv6 it´s booting perfectly but usb 2.0 not work.Usb 3.0 works Ok.

Any idea please??

Strange:D 

use Vanila kernel with KernelPatcher.dylib in Root/Extra/Modules 

Ahh ok!! i use ##### installation and works perfect.Only not works usb 2.0 when i install lapic patcher v07...can i try with an other version of lapic patcher??

Thanks

ohhh thats strange because kernel patcher v07 and USB 3.0 have no relation i guess so i don't think patcher would affect the USB 3.0 kext try my USB 3.0 kext  :thumbsup_anim:

If you fails  :wink_anim: 

Do one thing install OS X from #####  but don't use kernel patcher v07 once done simple add KernelPatcher.dylib to Root/Extra/Modules/ using chameleon wizard and then install USB 3.0 Kext and try 

GenericUSBXHCI.kext.zip

ohhh thats strange because kernel patcher v07 and USB 3.0 have no relation i guess so i don't think patcher would affect the USB 3.0 kext try my USB 3.0 kext  :thumbsup_anim:

If you fails  :wink_anim: 

Do one thing install OS X from #####  but don't use kernel patcher v07 once done simple add KernelPatcher.dylib to Root/Extra/Modules/ using chameleon wizard and then install USB 3.0 Kext and try 

It´s very strange...boot with usb and all works perfectly...boot with chameleon installed on hdd...and usb 2.0 not work :fiery:

IOUSBFamily.kext.zipIt´s very strange...boot with usb and all works perfectly...boot with chameleon installed on hdd...and usb 2.0 not work :fiery:

Try this and delete or replace this one to and repair permissions 

System/Library/Extensions/ 

your ALL USB will works :D