[GUIDE] 1st Generation Intel HD Graphics QE/CI

GhostRaider

2,093 posts in this topic

Geofrida i tried hackintosh of myHack method :) but always failed to get Quartz Extreme and Core Image.Everytime i get the distorted screen on rebooting after installing intelHD kexts.
I dont know what exactly is the problem because i had used almost every kexts including my own patched using linux frame buffer.but i get the above image(Given in URL).Can u point out what exactly  I am Mistaking. 
i have corei3
first generation
dell inspiron n5010
thanks brother in advance

Have you got a patched DSDT? Please attach it here. And are you using Clover or Chameleon? 

Let me know

Have you got a patched DSDT? Please attach it here. And are you using Clover or Chameleon? 

Let me know

hey Geofrida i am not using patched DSDT but still i have extracted my DSDT and attached here.I have Core i3 and using chameleon.Not tried clover.would u recommend it? help me regarding graphics issues.i am using natit.kext in SLE and resolution.dylib module in my extra folder.any further query do you need i am here.thanks alot geofrida,i have used your patcher and also used custom patching of frame buffer but i have got black screen with apple icon bottom right.(full distorted)

thanks

I have attached two dsdt files.one is extracted using AIDA engineer edition and one is extracted using dsdtEditor.

DSDT.zip

many thanks for you

if you have a fix my problem to install my graphics driver

i attached graphics card information from windows and "intel_reg_dumper"

my problem

i tried all FB.kexts but not one sucses

i have a blank grey screen or stooped screen boot  :(

i discover in choose 1 in gama i have a blank sreen but in 0 i have stoped screen boot  ^_^   

used natit.kext and nothing  :(

my computer

Sony vaio VPCEB2TFX

my native resolution : 1366x768

LVDs : Yes

many thanks for help  :yes:

graphics info.rtf

Untitled Document.rtf

• Like 1

I have a i3 350m

with Intel HD

LVDS connector

1366x768 native res

Installing the *FB.kext gives me the correct resolution

but as soon as I install the other kexts (*HD.kexts) I get this dependency error.....

Installing them together also gives this error.

I can just have *FB.kext installed or can't boot

https://anonfiles.com/file/0eb850e5e8f8cef0e314a954fdb60c29

plz help  :help:  :help:  :help:  :help:  :help:

THANKS

Update: I solved it...alternate 2 worked for me...screenshot to show:

10_9_2_vanilla_by_alphahorn-d7htf1e.png

• Like 1

It's been awhile since I posted here, but I decided to toss the laptop I had in the trash and ended up buying a Mac. I picked up the 15' Retina fully maxed out. Ran me over $3,000, but... I'm glad I bought it, because it's the best computer I have ever owned! PERIOD! With all these problems with hackintoches (mind you that I built a total of 5 of them.) nothing compares to running a real Mac. No more instantly tweaking, no more hacked kexts, no more hoping it will boot up. no more problems. I know everybody likes to go the cheap route, but I tell you that it's better to save up for a real one. Get rid of your headaches for real.

Hello guys i am having 1st gen intel hd with device id 0046 . I tried almost all kexts but none of them seems to be working .It gives me either backtrace error on AppleIntelHDGraphics kext or it stucks on iobluetooth

I am having a HP Pavillion G6 1004ev

Thanks in advance

Using clover btw

Edit:Fixed by using chameleon .Clover wasn't detecting it .

• Like 1

many thanks for you

if you have a fix my problem to install my graphics driver

i attached graphics card information from windows and "intel_reg_dumper"

my problem

i tried all FB.kexts but not one sucses

i have a blank grey screen or stooped screen boot  :(

i discover in choose 1 in gama i have a blank sreen but in 0 i have stoped screen boot  ^_^   

used natit.kext and nothing  :(

my computer

Sony vaio VPCEB2TFX

my native resolution : 1366x768

LVDs : Yes

many thanks for help  :yes:

I have the same problem on my vaio VPCEB1E9R. I don't solve it. 

Problem in EDID. AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB kext don't read my EDID from display :(.

I don't know what i can do with it.

Is there going to be a version for 10.9.3 ? 

p.s sorry for my english

Yes, but I might have the package ready by the end of the day. I'm currently fixing a corrupt install of OS X. Somehow MacDrive damaged it and the partition can't be fixed. 

• Like 1

Hi guys. Applied the patcher by giofrida in 10.9.3 worked great. But now in 10.9.3, what do you think about this: VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 10

Captura de pantalla 2014-05-16 a la(s) 15.10.19.png

Maybe is the "hardware limitation" due to Revision (rev = 02) of the integrated graphics? Or these 10 is the correct value here (in MB)?

Hi guys. Applied the patcher by giofrida in 10.9.3 worked great. But now in 10.9.3, what do you think about this: VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 10

attachicon.gifCaptura de pantalla 2014-05-16 a la(s) 15.10.19.png

Maybe is the "hardware limitation" due to Revision (rev = 02) of the integrated graphics? Or these 10 is the correct value here (in MB)?

I currently have 10.9.3 installed with QE/CI working and yes that is a new addition. Mine also says 10MB. I'm not really sure what that means. On a real MacBook Pro with Intel HD 4000 or higher it says VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 1024. 

A MacBook Pro with Intel HD 3000 however says VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 10. I'm guessing this is native then.

• Like 1

(Even tho I have no relevance to this guide) I have to say, of all the guides I've seen on this site, I'd say by far this is one of the ones that stand out .

REALLY well put together :)

Yes, but I might have the package ready by the end of the day. I'm currently fixing a corrupt install of OS X. Somehow MacDrive damaged it and the partition can't be fixed. 

thanks a lot :) im on 10.9.3 with your kexts and everything is working very good :) 

• Like 1

Just curious does anyone know why Intel Core i3 370M is NOT supported by hackintoshes? Ive used this guide to get my graphics card up it works fine but the power management does not appear to be native for me leading to extreme cpu temps. Is there anything i can do to fix this like a kext?

Just curious does anyone know why Intel Core i3 370M is NOT supported by hackintoshes? Ive used this guide to get my graphics card up it works fine but the power management does not appear to be native for me leading to extreme cpu temps. Is there anything i can do to fix this like a kext?

I'm with 370M I can send you a patched IntelCPUPowerManagement.kext :v PM

• Like 1

Hello I'm trying to build my DSDT to work with the brightness control, but without success. Compiled my DSDT without errors more without success. 

Could someone help me I'm lost on this issue. 

my setup is: 

lenovo G460 

Intel core i3 330m 

Intel HD Graphics 

My magic number and 0xD

Hi Everybody!

How can fix to work on a i5-650?

i tried used all frame buffer, but i get a grey screen, on boot.

here my System info:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mpmktns27rm4lss/Screenshot%202014-06-02%2012.20.41.png

What is the model of this computer? Second, is the spinning wheel on the boot screen frozen or spinning forever? If its frozen, you chose the wrong framebuffer. If its spinning forever, then you may need natit or patch your DSDT and adding the model, vram codes.

Those eager to test 10.10 yosemite.....

it works but gotta use framebuffer from 10.9 till patch upgrade

also some kext may be missing the info plist...so the usual...copy it from basesystem

warning,don't use as main setup,don't go upgrading your main hack because its a preview for a reason,use spare disk or partition and backup!

Those eager to test 10.10 yosemite.....

it works but gotta use framebuffer from 10.9 till patch upgrade

also some kext may be missing the info plist...so the usual...copy it from basesystem

warning,don't use as main setup,don't go upgrading your main hack because its a preview for a reason,use spare disk or partition and backup!

I knew someone was curious lol. I'm guessing Apple again, changed the location of the patched values as they did with Mavericks. But how is performance overall? Same thing or anything new?

GhostRaider, my model is a foxconn  h55mxv, core i5 650. is a Desktop PC

on boot is a spinning forever. 

I trying pathc whit dsdt, but  i think i doing wrong. I used nativ kext too, same error.

Oh okay. As far as I know desktop computers aren't supported by these kexts. I'm guessing the kexts aren't even loading on your computer.