The Official "Showtime" Thread

Swad

176 posts in this topic

As has been our tradition with Apple events in the past, I'm starting our dedicated thread for Apple's "Showtime" event. It's here that you'll find live updates (posted by our members from all the vast corners of the Web), pithy commentary, and a darn good time.

Check out The Mac Observer's live feed for all the latest.

InsanelyMac's "Almost Live Commentary Thread" - It's like being there. Only you're not actually there.

i really want a c2d macbook, but i think the event on the 25th is more likely for this, if it happens at all.

i have a nasty feeling we'll get the ipod/itunes stuff today, and c2d macbook pros on the 25th... leaving me and my macbook money at a loose end. ho hum, i guess i'll wait :(

So far:

The Keynote is due to start shortly, updates will be posted as they become available.

9:52 am iLounge: Folks are crowding to get up-front seats. (wonder why?)

9:51 am iLounge: Griffin Technology, Belkin, Incase and Nike are in attendance.

I can't wait! I hope the news item posted on the first page is true!!!!!

EDIT: And it starts! The keynote is starting right now!

I'm a minority I know.. But I'm looking forward to and hoping for full Movie downloads from iTunes!

I already purchase a ton of TV shows.. adding movies would just perfect my iTunes experience (i'm an avid cinemanow/movielink user right now)

"iPod is getting enhanced today. 60% brighter with brighness control, 3.5 hours video playback (up from 2 hrs... big version goes to 6.5 hours), new headphones, gapless playback"