High School Relationships

36 posts in this topic

High-school relationships although not a necessity are important to forming social and relationship skills. High school relationships provide a learning opportunity and are useful for forming relationships later in life

agree with that.and since i`m still in high school i like that kind of relationships.

i`ve just came out 8 months long relationship,had a great time,and now i know what i can and what i cannot do with girl(s) :)

~R

• 2 weeks later...
Whats the point if your not going to get any?

i do not limit that kind of doin to ppl im in relationships with. i meant as long as i dont have to deal with all the random {censored} they throw at you i am fine. thats why my current 1 is working so well

Of course it's worth it. You will be head over heels in love and do stupid things. Maybe even have sex for the first time. In the end, it probably won't work out. You'll think it will because you are young and naive, but it probably won't ~95% chance. In the end though, you won't regret, you'll learn and you'll be a better human being. If you don't live a little, then you're going to regret all the fun things you missed out on in your childhood.

• 2 years later...

I think all relationships are important, even middle school ones. In high school relationships you learn what to do and what not to do in future relationships as well as what you want in your next relationship. You're supposed to have to date around 13 people before you know what you want in a relationship and partner. You're not looking for your soul mate in high school; it's all about the experience. You won't get to college and be magically more mature and automatically know what to do in relationships just because you're not in high school anymore. Not only that, but high school relationships are fun; kissing is fun! :) And if nothing else, being in a relationship gives you someone to depend on when you need them. So yes, there is a point to relationships in high school, so go for it! :D

and I realize this question was years ago, so that was for people who stumble upon this in a google search like I did :D haha

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...