A rather sneaky way of getting a free domain name!

The Creator

21 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I thought i would let you in on a rather awsome way of getting a free domain name! All you have to do is sign up and create an account. Then to get a free .info domain name all you have to do is earn 300 points. Each free offer worth doing is worth 50-100 points. You do not need a credit card or anything. All you need is to create a new hotmail so that you can sign up for things using it and verify an account. You get points for doing this. I got my free .info domain in about 5 minutes. Then i just had to wait 5 hours for the points to click in and i got my free .info domain. You can get a free .com .org .biz .us or any other standard domain with 1000 points as well! I hope you guys have fun!

The Creator

yes it is a referer link. but even if you go to ezpay.com you can still get the same amount of points. why not help me out though by giving me points. it is not bad what i have done. you get more points per thing if you use my link and i get more points too. so it is to both of our profits if you use that link.

but you can also get a .com or another popular domain type which is worth $8.20 TO $30 for free with this too. For 5 minutes of your time you can have a free domain. Also you do not have to bother with credit cards and wonder if your number will get stolen. You can also put in fake info for the domain this way. You do not need to enter your personal info to get the domain. All you need is a valid email!

• 2 weeks later...

Bah, I tried, but the entire thing is endless pages of advertisements. It gets really annoying. What ever happened to just surveys?

IE:

Do you smoke?

Do you enjoy your life?

etc.

congrats! heres your free domain!

not

Sign up for two of these or I will slaughter your first born and pork your wife!

Ok thanks for the link seems they also can give you an iPod but you can't get them just by completing all he forms they have, you need a couple referels so please help me I will give you a free gmail invite and demonoid invite. Please click here..

well i hate to break it to you but that goes in the marketplace and under free stuff topic (i think...)

max