DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,753 posts in this topic

I can use only one hd card, as I put one accel next to it, the system freezes with several dae errors, like 9162, 6039, 9031 wich most are communication problems. Digitest shows nothing error. As the system tries to use the voicing from 2 cards, there the problem begins( slows down, freezes the whole system). But with 1 is everything ok.

Thanks

I do not know solution to this

use the search forum

Better freeze then burn ;)

Almost forget .. :thumbsup_anim:

Can I enable somehow my MOBO`s onboard audio .. Or can`t with this DSDT .. (I don`t want to try another because this one whom you done for me is perfect.. ).. It is not so important because I have Mac Compatible USB audio adapter, but if it could work, why not .. :thanks_speechbubble:

what codec?

So .. Can I patch AppleHDA like you advice in 1 page .. by terminal .. and then I have to finda LegacyHDA for ALC888.. Both put in E/E?

Yep

first post

legacy + AppleHDA patched

or patch the binary and plist AppleHda

legacy can be a problem to find

DSDT created and working, but how can I be sure (being a n00b at these!) that the file I created in Mac with no other DSDT.aml file present is "optimal" for my system?

Is there a tool that checks it for errors / problems or is that just from experience?

Yep

first post

legacy + AppleHDA patched

or patch the binary and plist AppleHda

legacy can be a problem to find

It is not so easy.. I give up for the moment .. Working with DSDT and USB audio .. Best way .. :D

name='MaLd0n' date='Jan 25 2011, 01:10 AM' post='1628798']

I do not know solution to this

use the search forum

Found once the problem, but without any solution.

I hope this is a kinda irq-ing problem. Would help to make a try with my dsdt....fojerhar_send_me.zip

(and my usb audio card is noisy, hear how the processor works, and as I read well this is the same kind of probl.)

Thankyou

DSDT created and working, but how can I be sure (being a n00b at these!) that the file I created in Mac with no other DSDT.aml file present is "optimal" for my system?

Is there a tool that checks it for errors / problems or is that just from experience?

what kind of error?

testing

observing temperature, speedstep, etc.

It is not so easy.. I give up for the moment .. Working with DSDT and USB audio .. Best way .. :)

:P

Extra_htimm.zip

DTGP

HDEF

HID/CID

EHCI

HPET

RTC

IRQs

RENAMED DEVICES

SMBUS

SHUTDOWN

REMOVED DEVICES

LPC

FIX WARNINGS

Hi I tried not using nullcpupowermanagement and I kernel panic in appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext. Any ideas?

send me your DSDT

Hey MaLd0n great work for the DSDT Auto-Patcher!

I'd like to report 2 errors that I got for my Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD4 board, when selecting the vanilla .dsl file that I extracted from BIOS F11:

[Line 421 type Error message Length is larger than Min/Max window ]

[Line 2217 type Error message Non-hex letters must be upper case (pnp0c14)]

In my vanilla .dsl that I tried, the "line 2217" error refers to:

Device (WMI1)
						 {
							 Name (_HID, "pnp0c14")
							 [...]

Which you can correct, if you want, by making/fixing it to upper case; and "line 421" refers to typical error in line 455:

DWordMemory (ResourceProducer, PosDecode, MinFixed, MaxFixed, Cacheable, ReadWrite,
					   0x00000000,		 // Granularity
					   0x00100000,		 // Range Minimum
					   0xFEBFFFFF,		 // Range Maximum
					   0x00000000,		 // Translation Offset
					   0xFEB00000,		 // New Length instead of 0xFFF00000

...which I might want to ignore; sometimes the system wants a bigger range/window, despite this not being mathematically true. Otherwise, wouldn't the software engineers fixed it already?

Finally, the Compilation error output window doesn't resize the textbox when selected; the textbox is fixed, the window is empty when I resize it with the mouse.

Let us know if you have a new version, and please put some date/revision in the filename to know which is which we download :)

Many thanks!

Hey MaLd0n great work for the DSDT Auto-Patcher!

I'd like to report 2 errors that I got for my Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD4 board, when selecting the vanilla .dsl file that I extracted from BIOS F11:

In my vanilla .dsl that I tried, the "line 2217" error refers to:

Device (WMI1)
						 {
							 Name (_HID, "pnp0c14")
							 [...]

Which you can correct, if you want, by making/fixing it to upper case; and "line 421" refers to typical error in line 455:

DWordMemory (ResourceProducer, PosDecode, MinFixed, MaxFixed, Cacheable, ReadWrite,
					   0x00000000,		 // Granularity
					   0x00100000,		 // Range Minimum
					   0xFEBFFFFF,		 // Range Maximum
					   0x00000000,		 // Translation Offset
					   0xFEB00000,		 // New Length instead of 0xFFF00000

...which I might want to ignore; sometimes the system wants a bigger range/window, despite this not being mathematically true. Otherwise, wouldn't the software engineers fixed it already?

Finally, the Compilation error output window doesn't resize the textbox when selected; the textbox is fixed, the window is empty when I resize it with the mouse.

Let us know if you have a new version, and please put some date/revision in the filename to know which is which we download :)

Many thanks!

send me your DSDT

this error is the IASL

they will appear we'll correcting

it is set directly in the program

ok. I'll try that. Thank you.

the problem can be Overclocked

if not resolve

Try without

Found once the problem, but without any solution.

I hope this is a kinda irq-ing problem. Would help to make a try with my dsdt....fojerhar_send_me.zip

(and my usb audio card is noisy, hear how the processor works, and as I read well this is the same kind of probl.)

Thankyou

let two processors to the operating system

playback engine

maldon i was looking into irq's and my irq 14 and 15 is set to usb lol. my sata is set to irq 11 and my pata is 10 :worried_anim: but it works fine

i might have to remake part of the dsdt with irq assignment. soon not today :P i have work to do. :construction:

maldon i was looking into irq's and my irq 14 and 15 is set to usb lol. my sata is set to irq 11 and my pata is 10 :worried_anim: but it works fine

i might have to remake part of the dsdt with irq assignment. soon not today :P i have work to do. :construction:

into device name_hid PNP0000 code_regex IRQNoFlags\s\(\)\n\s+\{(\d+)\} remove_matched;
into device name_hid PNP0100 code_regex IRQNoFlags\s\(\)\n\s+\{(\d+)\} remove_matched;
into device name_hid PNP0B00 code_regex IRQNoFlags\s\(\)\n\s+\{(\d+)\} remove_matched;
into device name_hid PNP0103 code_regex IRQNoFlags\s\(\)\n\s+\{(\d+)\} removeall_matched;
into device name_hid PNP0103 code_regex Name\s\(([^,]+),\sResourceTemplate\s\(\)\n\s+\{((?:.|\n)*)\}\) replace_matched
begin
Name (%1, ResourceTemplate ()\n
                   {\n
                       IRQNoFlags ()\n
                           {[color="#FF0000"][b]x[/b][/color]}\n
                       IRQNoFlags ()\n
                       IRQNoFlags ()\n
                       IRQNoFlags ()\n
%2
})
end

:P

Thanks for your quick input, MaLd0n. Here's my DSDT, attached.

I only tried your tool out of curiosity; I already have a working DSDT from tonymacx86's blog :construction:

I now tried your previously-attached changes to DSDT Editor 0.5.

I don't know if I suceeded; I am unfamiliar with DSDT Editor and tried to do a text-comparison of the two .dsl files... I think I must have an old version?

Thanks.

p55m_ud4_dsdt_extracted_f11.zip

Thanks for your quick input, MaLd0n. Here's my DSDT, attached.

I only tried your tool out of curiosity; I already have a working DSDT from tonymacx86's blog :worried_anim:

I now tried your previously-attached changes to DSDT Editor 0.5.

I don't know if I suceeded; I am unfamiliar with DSDT Editor and tried to do a text-comparison of the two .dsl files... I think I must have an old version?

Thanks.

no problem

use the version of the first post

this has been corrected

:construction:

I just do not rename Px40

I gave some mobos were errors in _pts

Store (One, \_SB.PCI0.PX40.AG3E)

solution to make resume after sleep to work properly without requiring user to tick the "Start up automatically after a power failure" checkbox.

DTGP

HDEF

HID/CID

EHCI

UHCI

HPET

RTC

IRQs

RENAMED DEVICES

SMBUS

SHUTDOWN

REMOVED DEVICES