DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,753 posts in this topic

cant open my post ( some problem ) so i'm sending it again .

my send me file . thank you very .....

dsdt.yaalla4.zip

speedstep

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=258611

Disabled Wake by USB in BIOS and the system successfully slept. You were correct, only way to wake was by power button. This works fine, not a big deal for me.

Thanks.

the problem is that your chipset is not Intel

I disable wake USB in DSDT

Hi!

Thanks for your previous DSDT edits! My friend has bought a dual CPU system, could you edit his DSDT? He runs now with one processor, but after patched DSDT 2 processor's should be possible :). (we have run it with dsdt patcher also, and now he can use 2 processors). But we attached the untouched DSDT.

His audio chip is an ALC883, so ALC HDEF is enough :).

Thanks for your help! Do you have a donation page?

mobo: SuperMicro X8DAL-i

Send me: send_me.zip

dsdt.iMickk.zip

SpeedSteper

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=258611

donation page

http://olarila.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=13

man

read the first post(complete)

*Do not use DSDT from other computer, in many cases even if the mobo and BIOS version are the same, the amount of memory, number of used memory slots, etc. can cause problems.

send me original DSDT

Here we go.... :)

the files you needed.....

Config- mobo:intel DP55WB

send_me.zip

Hello, I post my dell t3500 configuration (sendme.zip).

Please fix my dsdt. Maybe you know how to fix serialatapi delays, also?

Thanx a lot MaLd0n

Regards

dsdt.kelobb.zip

Hi Madlon

Here is my File

Can you please patch my dsdt?

Thanks a lot!!!!

Motherboard? Chipset? etc

hi there, :(

I'm very new to DSDT. My board was not in the Auto-patcher. Attached is the send_me.zip. My mobo is Intel DG33TLM with Core 2Duo 3Ghz, 4 gb ram, 9600Gt.. Running 10.6.8 and 10.7. I'm using a unedited DSDT from web, i think that was not properly edited. And Causing various problems like shutdown and reboot not working properly..sound is missing...sleep not working... etc.

Hope you can help. If you need any more information, just ask and I'll be happy to help. :D

send_me.zip

hi there, :)

I'm very new to DSDT. My board was not in the Auto-patcher. Attached is the send_me.zip. My mobo is Intel DG33TLM with Core 2Duo 3Ghz, 4 gb ram, 9600Gt.. Running 10.6.8 and 10.7. I'm using a unedited DSDT from web, i think that was not properly edited. And Causing various problems like shutdown and reboot not working properly..sound is missing...sleep not working... etc.

Hope you can help. If you need any more information, just ask and I'll be happy to help. :D

dsdt.shubhofriend.zip

REMOVE EvOreboot, NullCPUPowerManagement

NativePM and Restart fix use Chameleon, see the first post

Hi Maldon,

I read a lot of article on how to patch dsdt. But I am stuck with my restart and sleep mode.

Currently I am running Lion (base on Verdant Tutorial)

My Mobo is an "uncommon" Asus P5N E SLI

chipset is nforce650i

bios is version 1406.

Thanks for your help.

Philby

dsdt.philby.zip

USB is built in?

dsdt.kelobb.zip

Motherboard? Chipset? etc

sorry, thought that was in the File.

Mobo: Intel DH67GDB3

Bios BLH7610H.86A.2011.0601.1554

Chipset: Intel H67 Express

Audio: Realtek ALC892

Lan: Intel 82579V (Gigabit)

Ram: 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 (1x Kingston KVR133D3N9/4G)

Processor: i3-2100T (2.5Ghz)

Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 2000 (on chip)

thx again!

Regards, RocketGeeezer

sorry, thought that was in the File.

Mobo:

Intel DH67GDB3

Chipset:

Intel H67 Express

Audio:

Realtek ALC892

Lan:

Intel 82579V (Gigabit)

Ram:

4GB 1333MHz DDR3 (1x Kingston KVR133D3N9/4G)

Processor:

i3-2100T (2.5Ghz)

Graphics:

Intel® HD Graphics 2000 (on chip)

thx again!

Regards, RocketGeeezer

dsdt.Rocketgeeezer.zip

dsdt.philby.zip

USB is built in?

yes it does.

does it change anything to the dsdt?

Something may be relevant. The shutdown process is working but is taking much longer than before on SL.

Something about 25 secons th shut the system down.

Thanks anyway for the file.

philby

yes it does.

does it change anything to the dsdt?

thanks anyway for the file.

philby

HDEF

DTGP

HPET

IRQs

LPC

REMOVE

SMBUS

use nativePM

see the first post

@MaLd0n,

Is there a Fix for the dreaded [PCI Configuration Begins] which I see during boot (verbose).

I am on Chameleon 1331.

I also cannot boot into single mode using either the -s or the chameleon menu

Asus Laptop I7-720 Quad Model G51Jx.

DSDT was fixed a while back and I have attached it.

Thanks

osxfr33k_dsdt.dsl.zip

Here is the "send me" information for my HP Probook 4530s laptop. It has specs that are very similar to the Macbook Pro 8,1 and has the potential to be one of the best Lion hackintoshes available. Myself and several others have been tinkering with getting everything working in a thread over at tonymac. There is also a new thread here at insanelymac that is a clone of the first post from the other one. Blueboy is the user who was been making the most headway.

Important Specs:

SandyBridge QM67 Chipset

Core i3-2310M @ 2.1Ghz

Atheros AR5B195 Wifi/Bluetooth Combo

Intel HD3000 Graphics

Please let me know if you need anything or any testing done. I would be happy to make progress with this laptop and not need so many kexts. I'm also fairly certain that other users of this laptop would love to have some DSDT support and are willing to help out in testing. As of now, there are about five users that I have seen with this particular model, although I'm sure there are more who haven't posted yet.

Here is the "send me" information for my HP Probook 4530s laptop. It has specs that are very similar to the Macbook Pro 8,1 and has the potential to be one of the best Lion hackintoshes available. Myself and several others have been tinkering with getting everything working in a thread over at tonymac. There is also a new thread here at insanelymac that is a clone of the first post from the other one. Blueboy is the user who was been making the most headway.

Important Specs:

SandyBridge QM67 Chipset

Core i3-2310M @ 2.1Ghz

Intel HD3000 Graphics

Please let me know if you need anything or any testing done. I would be happy to make progress with this laptop and not need so many kexts. I'm also fairly certain that other users of this laptop would love to have some DSDT support and are willing to help out in testing. As of now, there are about five users that I have seen with this particular model, although I'm sure there are more who haven't posted yet.

There is also a variation with a Ralink RT3592 wireless/Bluetooth Combo.

I'm not sure if that matters. I sincerely appreciate this being looked at, I would be able to help out with this as well

@MaLd0n,

Is there a Fix for the dreaded [PCI Configuration Begins] which I see during boot (verbose).

I am on Chameleon 1331.

I also cannot boot into single mode using either the -s or the chameleon menu

Asus Laptop I7-720 Quad Model G51Jx.

DSDT was fixed a while back and I have attached it.

Thanks

osxfr33k_dsdt.dsl.zip

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1706503

;)

Important Specs:

SandyBridge QM67 Chipset

Core i3-2310M @ 2.1Ghz

Intel HD3000 Graphics

dsdt.jamesah.zip

http://www.insanelym...howtopic=258611

MaLd0n (and others?), do you know if the abbreviations you use to tell what patches have been applied are explained anywhere please?

What patches you want to know?

I have a HP Probook 4530s with a core i3. I would love to have sleep enabled, and maybe audio if possible. Also, can any form of power management be enabled, as voodoo battery kernel panics. I am currently trying a different solution. Honestly, anything is better then nothing. Please let me know what you can do! Thanks!

dsdt.bkribbs.zip

Mald0n, thanks a lot. It does now shutdown and goes to sleep properly, also nativePM works like a charm (down 7-8 degrees compared to using NullCPU...). No image on wake though, but I think that's because I use Lion kexts on Snow leopard and 5470 isn't fully working.

Mald0n, thanks a lot. It does now shutdown and goes to sleep properly, also nativePM works like a charm (down 7-8 degrees compared to using NullCPU...). No image on wake though, but I think that's because I use Lion kexts on Snow leopard and 5470 isn't fully working.

Video

use search forum

I have no idea :rolleyes: