DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,753 posts in this topic

"GeneratePStates=Yes GenerateCStates=Yes"

try it

or

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=258611

I booted as you suggested with "GeneratePStates=Yes GenerateCStates=Yes" No more LPC warnings however no CST data shows on ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin. Also if boot with -v I have a KP. (Boot ok without -v).

post-781761-1312740605_thumb.png

Maybe the LPC on DSDT???

Thanks in advance

Hi @MaLd0n,

Can you make (is it possible) DSDT from AIDA64 DSDT data?

I use everest or DSDT EDITOR

I booted as you suggested with "GeneratePStates=Yes GenerateCStates=Yes" No more LPC warnings however no CST data shows on ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin. Also if boot with -v I have a KP. (Boot ok without -v).

Maybe the LPC on DSDT???

run on terminal

kextstat | grep LPC

dsdt.Unklemac.zip

ok

;)

send me DSDT

run on terminal

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

I have no idea

sorry

USB

Great News

thanks

sorry for the delay....

here's the dsdt file....

dsdt.aml.zip

Hi Mald0n,

I tried to use DSDT Auto Patcher for my ASUS notebook X52J, but it gives me error when I try to extract the DSDT from the system. I'm having problems with sleep (hangs) and with shutdown. Currently running 10.6.8. My system specs are:

Asus X52J: Core i3-370M, ATi Mobility Radeon HD5470 (512MB).

I'm complete noob when it comes to DSDT editing, and would really appreciate some help. I've included the run_me file in the post. Please let me know If I have to provide more info or anything. Thanks.

P.S. Also, I'm having tough time passing the [PCI configuration begin] during the Lion install, and that's the second reason I want to have proper DSDT, may be it could help me get the Lion installed...

send_me.zip

what is the problem?

Chipset? Mobo?

i wrote earlier to you.....

hi MaLd0n,

First of all Thank you....

Everyone here is using your "DSDT Auto patcher' and enjoying their stable Machines.

But, I'm trying to use your DAP with no success

so far,I used all your previous and latest and mac or win DAP versions with no success.

The problem is the app do nothing when run..... trying to do something in background but gave some compilation errors

at the end or asking for abort ....

i don't have any idea, why this is happening...

i also tried win ver on win7 .. but the .exe won't run....

in mac osx lion, I'm trying to run the app but getting compilation errors at the end of the process ....

how to use your DSDT Auto Patcher properly?

Could you please give us a proper guide ?

well, rig is in my signature ..... Intel DP55 WB....core i5.... 4gb DDR3 ram.... Geforce 9400 512MB....

any way thanks again...

i ran on terminal as you told....

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

and it created a DSDT.aml file.... that i sent to u earlier...

mobo- DP55WB

i ran on terminal as you told....

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while() { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

and it created a DSDT.aml file.... that i sent to u earlier...

mobo- DP55WB

your DSDT is not original

see the first post

dsdt.emuzaman.zip

MaLd0n

Do you know anything about the useatirom feature in chimera?

Thanks Pintglass

Nope

Dear MaLd0n,

i did not understand 'your DSDT is not original' and which post you mention to look...

could i download the 'dsdt.emuzaman.zip' and give a try?

thanks a lot .

EXtract from Windows and Apply

Yes

use it

read the first post

Dear MaLd0n,

i did not understand 'your DSDT is not original' and which post you mention to look...

could i download the 'dsdt.emuzaman.zip' and give a try?

thanks a lot .

'If you are using the Mac OS version of DSDT Auto-Patcher, do NOT use a DSDT replacement in Chameleon when you run the app, or it will be used as base for patching instead of the original one from BIOS. If you have a dsdt.aml in / or /Extra (or a specified file for DSDT key in org.chameleon.Boot.plist), remove it and reboot before running the Auto-Patcher.'

i think you are taking about above post...

ok, i remove everything DSDT related ... then run the terminal code you sent earlier ?(coz the DSDT Auto Patcher gives me errors when trying to run the app, even in windows).

and send you back the original DSDT?

'If you are using the Mac OS version of DSDT Auto-Patcher, do NOT use a DSDT replacement in Chameleon when you run the app, or it will be used as base for patching instead of the original one from BIOS. If you have a dsdt.aml in / or /Extra (or a specified file for DSDT key in org.chameleon.Boot.plist), remove it and reboot before running the Auto-Patcher.'

i think you are taking about above post...

ok, i remove everything DSDT related ... then run the terminal code you sent earlier ?(coz the DSDT Auto Patcher gives me errors when trying to run the app, even in windows).

and send you back the original DSDT?

do you use biosmod?

I tested here

the problem is in HDEF

only

Very very new to DSDT. My board was not in the Auto-patcher. Attached is the send_me.zip. Specs are in my sig. 10.6.8 with legacy kernel with Chameleon RC3 PCEFI 10.5. Anything past that revision causes instant reboot upon selecting the OS X partition. Everything works via a kext/EFI string except for sleep. Instant wake upon sleeping. "Wake reason = UHC1 UHC2 USB4 UHC5 UHC7" according to the kernel log.

Hope you can help. If you need any more information, just ask and I'll be happy to help.

send_me.zip

do you use biosmod?

I tested here

the problem is in HDEF

only

no man, I'm not using biosmod... I'm using a DSDT for my mobo(INTEL DP55WB) from

Tony Mac DSDT Database ...

there was a problem related with Null Cpu kext .... and i figure it out that Bios version should be at 144

not over than that... if u upgrade the bios above 144 then u will face kernel panic(if null cpu kext is not present@E/E).

recently i revert back to bios no. 144, and able to boot without the null cpu next, thats mean the system is now using native power management ... and then i saw sound is not working properly, system is not going to sleep auto..

thats why i decided to find a new modified and fully working dsdt(coz I'm a noob about DSDT editing) and at last i saw your great app DSDT auto patcher, and trying to use that to a different platform in my rig like windoze, macosx SL and Lion too but with no success (always giving me errors, like Compilation error , abort , in win can't run .exe.. etc).

so this the story.....

can i use the method below ....

"If you want to send me information about your system so I can make an auto-patcher for it, please download and run the attached "run_me" script and attach the "send_me.zip" file it creates on your desktop. The included data is your DSDT, a list of loaded kexts, an ioreg dump and the kernel log. If you want to see the commands it runs, just open the script with "Automator".

and send again the DSDT?

one more thing, could i remove the present DSDT from E/E, when i run Send ME script?

thank you very much again....

Very very new to DSDT. My board was not in the Auto-patcher. Attached is the send_me.zip. Specs are in my sig. 10.6.8 with legacy kernel with Chameleon RC3 PCEFI 10.5. Anything past that revision causes instant reboot upon selecting the OS X partition. Everything works via a kext/EFI string except for sleep. Instant wake upon sleeping. "Wake reason = UHC1 UHC2 USB4 UHC5 UHC7" according to the kernel log.

Hope you can help. If you need any more information, just ask and I'll be happy to help.

try it

dsdt._WallyFTW.zip

Wake - use power button

84	0 0xffffff7f81534000 0x3000	 0x3000	 com.apple.driver.AppleLPC (1.5.1) <9 5 4 3>

the problem is CST

no man, I'm not using biosmod... I'm using a DSDT for my mobo(INTEL DP55WB) from

Tony Mac DSDT Database ...

there was a problem related with Null Cpu kext .... and i figure it out that Bios version should be at 144

not over than that... if u upgrade the bios above 144 then u will face kernel panic(if null cpu kext is not present@E/E).

recently i revert back to bios no. 144, and able to boot without the null cpu next, thats mean the system is now using native power management ... and then i saw sound is not working properly, system is not going to sleep auto..

thats why i decided to find a new modified and fully working dsdt(coz I'm a noob about DSDT editing) and at last i saw your great app DSDT auto patcher, and trying to use that to a different platform in my rig like windoze, macosx SL and Lion too but with no success (always giving me errors, like Compilation error , abort , in win can't run .exe.. etc).

so this the story.....

can i use the method below ....

"If you want to send me information about your system so I can make an auto-patcher for it, please download and run the attached "run_me" script and attach the "send_me.zip" file it creates on your desktop. The included data is your DSDT, a list of loaded kexts, an ioreg dump and the kernel log. If you want to see the commands it runs, just open the script with "Automator".

and send again the DSDT?

one more thing, could i remove the present DSDT from E/E, when i run Send ME script?

thank you very much again....

man

read the first post(complete)

*Do not use DSDT from other computer, in many cases even if the mobo and BIOS version are the same, the amount of memory, number of used memory slots, etc. can cause problems.

send me original DSDT

look it

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=258611

Hi!

Thanks for your previous DSDT edits! My friend has bought a dual CPU system, could you edit his DSDT? He runs now with one processor, but after patched DSDT 2 processor's should be possible :). (we have run it with dsdt patcher also, and now he can use 2 processors). But we attached the untouched DSDT.

His audio chip is an ALC883, so ALC HDEF is enough :).

Thanks for your help! Do you have a donation page?

mobo: SuperMicro X8DAL-i

Send me: send_me.zip