New ALC861VD ALC268 ALC660/660VD

MadTux

239 posts in this topic

Yes,I have tried the ALC861VD.mpkg.It is prefect.

Intel 高清晰度音频 (HDA):

设备 ID: 0x10024383

音频 ID: 12

可用设备:

扬声器:

连接: 内部

耳机:

连接: 1/8 英寸插孔

麦克风:

连接: 内部

麦克风:

连接: 1/8 英寸插孔

post-229768-1224424215_thumb.jpg

post-229768-1224424311_thumb.jpg

post-229768-1224424254_thumb.jpg

hey, any chance to get alc268 working on leopard 10.5.5? if i want to load it it says:

kextload: loaded version 1.5.7a24 of module com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily differs from requested version 1.3.something(don't really remeber since i got xx KPs and gave up for 2day)

kextload: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extenions/AppleHDA.kext

link/load failed for extension /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext

must say that i tried all of the solutions(i think) and all of them gives me that error(damn 10.5.5 update!). some of them gives me full working audio till reboot and kernel panic on boot(bcoz of the above msg). for example.

the alc268B+headphones are booting fine but no sound before/after restart.

version A gives me sound before restart and kernel panic on boot. can u please give some advice since it's driving me crazy!

maybe i should downgrade the iohdafamily but where is it and from where i can get the older one?

ven and dev ids:

ven 10ec dev0268 sub 103c30cc

thanks in advance

someone halpz?

ALC 268 - 10.5.5...

Using kext from collit

sound works and change automatically to phone when plug it..

but gets no info about the sound and mic doenst work (with speech)

I aded pinconf only for mine alc861vd card, I will look in 268 codec dump and make a new one, for now use this, Leopard kext will come soon.

And I wrote that only ALC861VD will give U audio device in SysProf, so people don't ask about other cards.

hey, any chance to get alc268 working on leopard 10.5.5? if i want to load it it says:

kextload: loaded version 1.5.7a24 of module com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily differs from requested version 1.3.something(don't really remeber since i got xx KPs and gave up for 2day)

kextload: a link/load error occured for kernel extension /System/Library/Extenions/AppleHDA.kext

link/load failed for extension /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext

must say that i tried all of the solutions(i think) and all of them gives me that error(damn 10.5.5 update!). some of them gives me full working audio till reboot and kernel panic on boot(bcoz of the above msg). for example.

the alc268B+headphones are booting fine but no sound before/after restart.

version A gives me sound before restart and kernel panic on boot. can u please give some advice since it's driving me crazy!

maybe i should downgrade the iohdafamily but where is it and from where i can get the older one?

ven and dev ids:

ven 10ec dev0268 sub 103c30cc

thanks in advance

Clean your kextcache,or use installer.Remove audio efi strings if U have, or if U have AppleHDAeneabler in Extra/Extensions folder than delete one from S/L/Extensions. But I think cleaning kextcache will do the job.

the alc861VD (TOSHIBA)

it sounds right for all that the sound isn't the right quality ......low quality? FOR ME IT IS... is like FILTERED cutted off high frequency, it is something wrong...

MadTux can you check it please? compared to my mini usb CMI headphone device and other pro - devices is sounds darkness!

WOuld to be nice fix it.... ;)

I create others packages because they need a necessary fix ;)

Here you are all!(i've deleted ALC861, because you delete it from first post, if you need it, contact me!)

deleted others packages, thoose are better!

I create others packages because they need a necessary fix -_-

Here you are all!(i've deleted ALC861, because you delete it from first post, if you need it, contact me!)

deleted others packages, thoose are better!

Perfect. I will post them now.

the alc861VD (TOSHIBA)

it sounds right for all isnt so close sounds or like frequency samply is very low quality? FOR ME IT IS is like FILTERED cutted off high frequency!

MadTux can you check it please? Thnx!

Yes it can be fixed with VREF verb data in Controller, or thru signal processing in Platform plist, I will look, and post a test kext. But not today...

I aded pinconf only for mine alc861vd card, I will look in 268 codec dump and make a new one, for now use this, Leopard kext will come soon.

And I wrote that only ALC861VD will give U audio device in SysProf, so people don't ask about other cards.

Clean your kextcache,or use installer.Remove audio efi strings if U have, or if U have AppleHDAeneabler in Extra/Extensions folder than delete one from S/L/Extensions. But I think cleaning kextcache will do the job.

hey, thanks for responding. i did it don't know how many times. i'm not using the efi string since i have ordinary darwin boot with efi 8.0. leopard 10.5.5 vanilla kernel and the laptop is hp dv6625ew

my procedure is this:

delete all applehda, enabler,alcinject to have clean non audio install.

delete kextcache

install package

repair permissions

i can hear the crack sound which mean my speakers are ON. i have all audio in/out working-even with head/ext mic

but after the reboot i have that iokit missmatch error every time kernel wants to reset the io catalogue. i given up first time after 20minutes of that loop(resetting, dumping crash report, resetting etc) and hard reboot to single mode. erase applehda.kext, extensions.mkext, rebooted with -f to clear cache again just to be sure and leo boots fine.

i will test run the new package 2moro and let u know,

thanks

ok, just for a brief. the new kext seems to work better than the old ones:) after installing the madtux driver only i have sound in/out no mute no headphones, after erasing caches and repairing permissions and rebooting i don't have any sound, however in profiler theres intel HD audio still listed. when i want to kextload the applehda it gives me error:

can't add extenion(not a bundle)

leo boots fine with or without the drivers now.

the second one(with HPhones fix) gives me no in/out after installation and the same error (not a bundle)after restarting

any clues?

thanks in advance for your great work!

milosz

Using the new Toshiba kext on the Satellite A135-S4427 has the following results: Internal Speakers and Mic port work, but the headphones port does not. I have created a codec dump from this laptop and it is attached to this post.

Thanks and Keep up the great work madtux!

well after I saw your dump, your card have same codec structure than other alc861vd cards, not one from toshiba. Try the first one.

Ok, try with this info.plist

MuteGPIO is with an integer of 1, and MuteInputAmp + VolumeInputAmp are false (previous changes).

Your alc268 kext didnt make mute work on my side either. I replaced the info.plist of your kext with the one you released and it killed my sound. No devices recognized.

well after I saw your dump, your card have same codec structure than other alc861vd cards, not one from toshiba. Try the first one.

You are the man, MadTux! I tried the other ALC861VD driver and everything works! I have been waiting so long for a driver like this... Thank You so much, dude! ;)

Ok, try with this info.plist

MuteGPIO is with an integer of 1, and MuteInputAmp + VolumeInputAmp are false (previous changes).

No mute working... strange that if I try to open this info.plist file I get an error saying the file is not valid!