iATKOS 10.5.4 DVD release

156 posts in this topic

this is my configuration

-motherboard: Asrock 775-DualVSTA

-graphic card:ati radeon x1300

-sound card(integrated): realtek chipset

-memory: 2GB ddr 667Mhz

-processor: Intel Pentium 4 524(Instructions:MMX,SSE,SSE2,SSE3,EM64T) - FSB:535Mhz, Speed:3Ghz

-hard drive:80 Gb Maxtor(IDE)

i`m trying for 3 hours to install this version on (hack)mac but it won`t start :D

please tell me what components i must install from the list:

iatkos-large.jpg

i`m new in the hackint0sh network so i`m not so good :D

Hi. Whenever i boot from the iAtkos v4i Disc when i start my computer, I get this grey apple loading screen:

bioneuralnet-grey-apple.jpg

... and then it is STUCK there for like forever. I cannot even access the disc. Is there a problem with my disc? If so, what programs did you guys use to burn the ISO. If its not the disc problem, then whats wrong?

I am DESPERATE to install iAtkos v4i... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sighs... how i wish i could have a hackintosh just like the rest of you guys out there... :(

I was able boot it, however there are issues.

First I have GA-P35-DS3G card with Quad Proc and SATA Drives and nVidia 8600GT 512MB

Not having SATA enabled in the kernel made it hang , so in my esteem wisdom I applied the Jmicro PFF patch to the kernel .. and yes it booted up and bitched about JMicro Kext not installed properly .. that's ok .. I guess I can delete it.

But no audio and display is stuck at 1024x768

I enabled the nVidea inject in the install options and retried it ..

Now video had all the mode options but when I selected a higher resolution . I got blue screen.

So I tried install withot nvinject .. and it booted and tried to get higer resolution by EFIStudio.

(This works on leo4allv3 in my system) it caused the same blue screen in iATKos4i ..

And no audio .. well I wasn't smart .. I should have tried audio before the bluescreen :-) oh well .. so I am here to see if anyone can offer suggestions on video .. I can try the HDA patch for audio . .it worked on 10.5.2 (leo4allv3) .. and it might work here .. but I can't really live with 1024x768

Any suggestions.

Hi. Whenever i boot from the iAtkos v4i Disc when i start my computer, I get this grey apple loading screen:

bioneuralnet-grey-apple.jpg

... and then it is STUCK there for like forever. I cannot even access the disc. Is there a problem with my disc? If so, what programs did you guys use to burn the ISO. If its not the disc problem, then whats wrong?

I am DESPERATE to install iAtkos v4i... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sighs... how i wish i could have a hackintosh just like the rest of you guys out there... :pirate2:

Also you can read this thread:iATKOS v4i booting issue

http://uphuck.ggrn.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2509

this is my configuration

-motherboard: Asrock 775-DualVSTA

-graphic card:ati radeon x1300

-sound card(integrated): realtek chipset

-memory: 2GB ddr 667Mhz

-processor: Intel Pentium 4 524(Instructions:MMX,SSE,SSE2,SSE3,EM64T) - FSB:535Mhz, Speed:3Ghz

-hard drive:80 Gb Maxtor(IDE)

i`m trying for 3 hours to install this version on (hack)mac but it won`t start ;)

please tell me what components i must install from the list:

i`m new in the hackint0sh network so i`m not so good :thumbsdown_anim:

So you have a VIA chipset,don't know if this release support it....

enable the 'executive disable bit' and disable Intel VT in your bios,if you have them;

set HD to AHCI;

try

v4i main system

Darwinbootloader(with PC_EFI V8)

AppleSMBIOS netkas

Choose patch for PS2 if you have a P/S2 keyboard/mouse

Remove thermal kext

Don't know what ATI driver suit you,maybe inject for X1600 or choose nothing(so at least you can boot into desktop and install driver later)?

so you don't have sata device?

Anyone having issues with VLC??

I have iATKOS v4i working perfect expect VLC isn't working. crash's right away

to get VLC working properly you must check that:

1) you have QE/CI enabled

2) your sound card have to work

regards

No go with a Dell Inspiron 530. Had no trouble using Kalyway 10.5.2 + Kalyway 10.5.3 updater + Software Update to bring it up to 10.5.4, but disk I/O speeds suffered from 10.5.2 to 10.5.4. Thought I would try this, but it cannot even see the hard drive, so I am stuck on 10.5.2 for now.

osinstall.png

hai !! im new here.. need help form u all..

i have intalled iatkost v.4 on my notebook, i chose only ps2 patch and nothing more.. everything works nice and fast,but i have problem with usb,it was detected but not mounted, how i can fix it??

if i want to reinstall it, what configuration that i should choose based on my spec right here :

benq s41

core2duo t7100 1.8Ghz

intel 965

2GB ram

8600M gs 256mb

120GB hardisk

need advise please.. i have tried to choose speedstep kernel but i got kernel panic on it..

thx for the attention..

the best for me is still kalyway 10.5.1.. 

Yep, it's official it has been released and I'm talking about iATKOS v4a and it was released on the 12th by uphuck himself on the green demon.

Here's a pic of the configuration installer screen

Giving me "Still Waiting for root Device".....

Any Ideas for AMD Version....

TIA..

hi guys,

Im have been trying to install the iatkos on my desktop for the past 6 mths, from iatkos v1, 2 to the most current v4. However, I always get stuck at MAC Framework succesfully initialised using 10485 buffer headers and 4096 cluster 10 buffer headers. Extension "com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use ony one style and then it locks up after that with a small white square.

I have tried rebooting and using the -x -v , "vanila" etc but to no avail. This seems like a common prob but not much help seems to ve been provided.

My computer specs is

Acer Aspire M5640

Intel ® ore 2 Quad CPU @ 2.66GHz 2.67GHz

2.00GB RAM

32-bit OS

NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS (1264MB)

Sound: Realtek High Definition Audio

it seems like vectorcell managed to do it so could someone please please provide help on this? I would greatly appreciate it and be eternally grateful!!

hi guys,

Im have been trying to install the iatkos on my desktop for the past 6 mths, from iatkos v1, 2 to the most current v4. However, I always get stuck at MAC Framework succesfully initialised using 10485 buffer headers and 4096 cluster 10 buffer headers. Extension "com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use ony one style and then it locks up after that with a small white square.

I have tried rebooting and using the -x -v , "vanila" etc but to no avail. This seems like a common prob but not much help seems to ve been provided.

My computer specs is

Acer Aspire M5640

Intel ® ore 2 Quad CPU @ 2.66GHz 2.67GHz

2.00GB RAM

32-bit OS

NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GS (1264MB)

Sound: Realtek High Definition Audio

it seems like vectorcell managed to do it so could someone please please provide help on this? I would greatly appreciate it and be eternally grateful!!

Hello all!

I'm using iATKOS v4 with:

ASUS P5K Pro,

Core Quad 9300,

Nvidia 8600 GT.

All working, but LAN on motherboard doesn't work. Marvell88E8056.

So I'm try to install skge.pkg, but LAN doesn't work.

I see the interface en0, but it says that the cable is unplugged. I see this interface without skge.pkg too.

But in leo4all this LAN with skge.pkg work normally...

Help me, please!!

Hi all

Completely noob in the hackintosh business, and in osx as well. Nevertheless, have it working on the following setup:

- dfi lp ut x48 t3rs , q6600, 2gb ocz 1333 ddr3, 500 wd sata2, 9800 gt 512mb

At first i set ahci in the bios but didn't load after install. I reset all bios settings to default, selected 9.4.0 as proposed in the splash screen during install, selected sata support as well and i think i didnt select speedstep.

OS loaded properly, then after reading here at the forum, found out about nvinject thing. I installed and now it recognizes video perfectly. Firewire is detected with max speed 400mb/s and usb is working perfectly as well ( connected a Logitech MX Air mouse and worked in a snap ). After install, at the os request, did an Apple update which worked flawlessly as well.

Only thing not working still is audio ( it's realtek 885 i think, im lazy to go check now ), but i'll browse here to see how to do this.

I installed the ultimate stability test, BOINC WCG ( that's a program for 'crunching', doing proteine calculations in order to find cures for cancer and aids ), which keeps the cpu at 100% . It's on 24/7 since last thursday, didn't crash even once.

Only bug i found so far is since i updated the nvinject video driver, screen saver works even if i select "never".

• 2 weeks later...

I've installed iATKOS 10.5.4 on two PCs, an Acer Aspire One and a homebuilt Hackintosh with a Gigabyte GA-965P-S3 motherboard and I have the same problem with both.

When I try to install Norton Antivirus (Yes, I know, Macs don't need an AV, but bear with me) all of my drives have the red "x" across them, meaning that I cannot install the program on any of them. When I choose my OS X drive I get a message stating that the program needs the BSD package installed. WTF! Is the complete BSD subsystem installed with iATKOS?

I deleted iATKOS, installed Kalyway 10.5.1 on my Hackintosh, and was able to install Norton AV.

Anybody else having this problem with any other programs?

Working nicely on my Asus mobo with 2.4 quad cpu.(Q6600) All 4 cores are recognized by system.Motherboards ethernet port didn't work so I installed a separate ethernet card and it worked.

Audio out working. Only problem is with my audio in.Still trying to sort that out.