OS X on the MSI Wind, Before it's Released

687 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I just made this installer to boot your grey apple screen at the right resolution so it's not stretched:

http://rapidshare.com/files/171872414/Corr...tbooks.zip.html

Should work with any OSX86 net-book that has Chameleon installed and has a screen res size of 1024 x 600.

Samsung NC10

Advent 4211

MSI Wind.

It installs fassl's new boot file (also supports DSDT.aml if you have it) and a hidden boot picture file that I made, that is the correct res. I installed on 3 different net-books so far and they all worked OK.

Let me know how it goes.

Works fine, thanks!

MSI Wind

Hey guys, I just made this installer to boot your grey apple screen at the right resolution so it's not stretched:

Should work with any OSX86 net-book that has Chameleon installed and has a screen res size of 1024 x 600.

Samsung NC10

Advent 4211

MSI Wind.

It installs fassl's new boot file (also supports DSDT.aml if you have it) and a hidden boot picture file that is the correct res. I installed on 3 different net-books so far and they all worked OK.

Let me know how it goes.

Samsung NC10

Advent 4211

MSI Wind.

It installs fassl's new boot file (also supports DSDT.aml if you have it) and a hidden boot picture file that I made, that is the correct res. I installed on 3 different net-books so far and they all worked OK.

Let me know how it goes.

The file has reached it's download limit, any chance you can put it up again ?

OK,

Here is one more for 1680 x 1050 monitors/graphics cards that give a stretched Apple logo because one or the other can only manage a maximum VESA resolution of 1280 x 1024.

Once again, let me know how it goes.

unfortunately this one haven't got the same results as the other one...

Thanks anyway ;)

Works on the computer I tested on - what did it do for you?

Works on the computer I tested on - what did it do for you?

don't get angry aqua, I didn't want be insulting :angel:

I get the same as before , this one

Image092.jpg

[Edit] apologise. It does work 100%.My fault.It was installed on second partiotn instead of the one in which is contained the boot.plist executed by chameleon :wallbash:

Hi,

i got a Targa clone of the Wind, the Targa Traveler 1016

everything is working, minus the wifi, is a Atheros AR928x , and the headphones hack give me a 2 bit distortion sound on headphones.

anyone has clues for this WiFi adapter? tried to edit the IO80211Family.kext with the dev id, but no luck..

thanks

I just bought the Acer AspireOne from Wal-mart. Running MSIWin 10.5.4 here and XP. Video working 1024x600 EQ all working. no sleep usb wi-fi ordered a dell 1490. Sound and mic working. having some problems with usb, if I don't use the usb mouse foe a while and move it the system crashes. benchmarked at 47.9. the built in mouse sucks with the buttons on the side.

bestman50