2 Screenshots

• Like 17
  • Thanks 6

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 9/19/2018 at 8:23 AM, ricoc90 said:

Great app @Cyberdevs! Thanks! :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks a lot buddy :D and you're welcome :)

And thanks to you for all your hard work and the great UI design ;)

A nice all-in-one manager, thanks.

By the way, a small typo at "Finder" -> "Disable the extension change warning in macOS" -> "Disable WarIngings". (remove I) :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PMheart said:

A nice all-in-one manager, thanks.

By the way, a small typo at "Finder" -> "Disable the extension change warning in macOS" -> "Disable WarIngings". (remove I) :)

You're welcome :)

Thanks for reporting the typo I really appreciate it and I fixed it. :lol:

• Like 1

I had to copy /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework into Contents/Frameworks for this to work... :(

Good night. Excellent and useful app. Version 2.0.2 can't retrieve update information. Sparkle looks as not working. Can you say if it fails also on your system?

• Like 2

@miliuco

Thanks for the report.

I just realized I had to change my hosting servers i must have forgot to migrate all the data to the new servers. That's why you get the error for updating to v2.0.2

• Like 1

Thank you!!! Indeed I am not thinking in a new version but in the retrieving update info error. 

Edited by miliuco
  • Like 1

I've been using this app for years on Mojave and really liked it (well once I set it up, I didn't use it actively, but in this case this means it's all the more a great app:)

Is it still relevant on M1 Monterey/Ventura?

• Like 1

@anowzic

I don't think there will be an issue using it on newer versions of macOS I'm still using it on macOS Monterey. I haven't tested the app on an M1 mac and but think it will work you just might need to install Rosetta2.

P.S:

I tested MacTweaks on an M1 mac and it works as expected.