Leo4Allv3

eddie11c

440 posts in this topic

OK. PROBLEM HERE

I purchased a new S-ATA seagate HDD 160 GB just to install leo on it.

leo installs fine.

but after reboot , there is kernal panic and system halts.

So, i reinstalled leo on USB HDD just to see how stuff works, it installs fine, reboots fine, but keyboard and mouse does not work.

so the problem is because of installing sata drives.

is there any workaround for this?

• 1 month later...

Dose anyone know if i could get this working on a Dell OPTIPLEX SX260 as i have 2 of these little systems one faulty

that i use linux on happly and the other i want to put this on i have verion 2 on my old intel system but its dead now

and i want it back i loved it i had no sould but i could live with it as the GUI was sexy and clean.

any ideas?

Stop been so rude i asked cos i would like to know the hardware is kind of standard and many people use Dell so reply with something useful or not at all.

I tryed downloading it but i had to restart and my BT program lost the. torrent file so was not able to carrie on downloading

to i will download it later to test it.

I am sick of people like you saying pointless things as we all know Dell is cheap and on a lot of peoples desks even if you don't

know it many systems use dell hardware.

I have tried a older version but it just restarts the computer even on the older hardware and i made a new ISO of it also so i

am lost why i here i have to do something for older CPU's and i am not sure that.

Sorry i am a n00b with MAC but i do love the look of it. , feel and user friendliness.

Rex

• 3 weeks later...

i got small problem here. im running leo4allv3 & updated with leo4all combo update 10.5.3. i use firefox often but since NBTD, i would like to update the safari version. sudden got error ".. need Mac 10.5.2 or later ..." so i cannot complete the install safari update. i remove the previous safari with appcleaner.

how am i suppose to do here?

TQ

ok nevermind, i've figured out that problem, now the problem inside of macs OS, none of my USB drives are showing up, and sometimes cd's and dvd's wont show up for a while from time to time.. is this a common problem? like I said i've never used leo4all before

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I need help.

this is my hardware configuration:

MOBO: MSI neo 2 fr (p35)

CPU: Core 2 Quad q6600

RAM: 2x2Gb p6400 800MHz

VIDEO:ati sapphire HD 3850

audio: REALTEK (alc888 codec)

wifi: broadcom chip

what parameters i have to choose to istall leo?

ps. sorry for my english...I'm Italian.

thanks a lot!!

Hi,eddie11c.You are a master.you make it possible to run MAC OS on PC !! I have leo4allv3 iso and burn it on DVD.I have SONY VAIO laptop VGN-CR343N.Its festures include :

Processor - C2D T5670 (1.8GHz)

Chipset - Mobile Intel® GM965 Express Chipset (ICH 8)

RAM - 1 GB(667 MHz)

HDD - 200 GB SATA

DVD writer - PIONEER

Graphics Accelerator - Mobile Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 Wired network - Realtek RTL8101E

Wireless network - INTEL WiFi link 4965 AGN

I have 3 partitions on my HDD - 48.8 GB,64 GB and 63.9 GB.I formatted 3rd partition (63.9 GB) as MAC OS ext. journaled.Then onto next step I choose following in customize menu before install :

ACPIPlatform - 1.2.1

Apple SMBIOS - DDR 667

Kernel - Stock kernel (vanilla) 9.2.2

Unchecked remove firewire

Chipset drivers - Intel ICHx

Audio - Azalia audio (I have realtek sound card onboard)

Graphics drivers - Intel GMA X3100

Network drivers - Realtek RTL 8187

After successfull installation of MAC OS,when I restarted my system,this screen appeared for some time -http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenafterbootingpn4.jpg.Then a blue screen appeared and after that some changing colours on the whole of the screen and then the screen goes blank.I checked my HDD partition,it says as extended dos format and id is shown as some number and not as AF(I also installed leo4allv3 on my uncle's assembled PC,partition is also shown as some number and extended dos but it booted and is running normally).So,I again booted from DVD and repair disk and permissions.But again the same problem.I also tried reinstalling 2-3 times but again the same problem.Please solve my problem,I love MACs.

One more thing,I have Vista on first partition-43.8 GB

• 2 months later...
Hi eddie...after being messing with my Laptop Acer Aspire 4315..Finally I succeded installing..even I have account loop issues(solved). Leo4AllV3 is completely functioning. Just some few issue with Wifi and Lan(will solved it soon)

Sound-Good Quality

Video-SuperB

Usb-All functioning

DVDRW-Working-Read-Write.

Speed-More SuperB then Vista Ultimate

Issue-

WebCam-(not functioning) - If possible can you check if my built-in webcam can functioning in LEO..ok eddie

Wifi-haven't do it (have the kext already)

Lan-haven't do it (have the kext already)

Front Audio Jack-Not sure-haven't check

what is the kext for WIFI or LAN on 4315 acer ? i cant get them to work

• 2 months later...
Stop been so rude i asked cos i would like to know the hardware is kind of standard and many people use Dell so reply with something useful or not at all.

I tryed downloading it but i had to restart and my BT program lost the. torrent file so was not able to carrie on downloading

to i will download it later to test it.

I am sick of people like you saying pointless things as we all know Dell is cheap and on a lot of peoples desks even if you don't

know it many systems use dell hardware.

I have tried a older version but it just restarts the computer even on the older hardware and i made a new ISO of it also so i

am lost why i here i have to do something for older CPU's and i am not sure that.

Sorry i am a n00b with MAC but i do love the look of it. , feel and user friendliness.

Rex