Drivers For Realtek, Sigmatel, Cmedia, Analog Devices (SoundMAX) and Conexant.

machead5678

241 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have a driver for Realtek, Sigmatel, Cmedia, Analog Devices (SoundMAX) and Conexant.

I have a SoundMAX (Analog Devices) card and it works perfectly.

I am running Mac OS X 10.4.8 (Tiger).

Please comment if it works.

All you have to do is download the attatchment. Unzip it and install it.

It got my SoundMAX card working with mac.

Thanks, Machead

it is working on lenovo n100 but sound is not coming from speakers canu solo this plz

Hi,

I have a driver for Realtek, Sigmatel, Cmedia, Analog Devices (SoundMAX) and Conexant.

Thanks, Machead

Thanks this worked fine on my Intel iDENEB 10.5.7 install

Hi,

Thanks, Machead

Hi Machead,

I was looking out for this from long time...I have MAC on my HP pavilion....buy had bad luck on Sound drivers...will check this and post you back...do you have any idea about the wifi drivers too for 802.11G..where can we get that?

Thanks

Rag

I have a Dell 1420 with the Sigmatel 9228, 10.5.7 Retail DVD.

This driver installs fine and boots with no errors, however, there is no sound.

The only way i have got sound was with AppleHDA Patcher 1.16 and the 9228 codec dump. Even then, I only get sound on the headphone out port. Looks like it might be a lost cause trying to get the external speakers working on the 9228 and Dell Laptops...

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Thanks, Machead

I also have Gigabyte GA-EP45 motherboard, using a Realtek ALC889A sound card, which I'm unable to get working.. any idea's I running 10.5.2.. Everything else is working sweet..

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

It seems there are no answers here! Just questions! :) So I have one,too

It worked for me partially. Rear output works perfect, but front panel output doesn't work. I tried AppleHDA (no sound at all), VoodooHDA (no front panel output) and AppleAzalia (again no front panel output)!

Any idea?

Main: Asus P5KPL-1600

Audio: ALC662

using iAtkos v7

I've got a Intel Corporation 82801G (ICH7 Family) High Definition Audio Controller (rev 01), I know it's a conexant from WIndows.

AzaliaAudio works perfectly with it, I've got sound from the speakers, but no luck with headphones, sound is still playing on the speakers. Is it any chance that I can make them work with some modifications?

Hi,

Thanks, Machead

under sound preferences it shows output device HD Audio Output but when i try to play in iTunes i don't hear anything. can anyone help me?

Hi,

Thanks, Machead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I tried everything that can be found on the Net for ADI1988B on snow,I have in preference his :

Uses 4 kexts for work the his for me:voodooHDA,HDAEnabler,Darwinx86-ADI1988B,AppleHDA.

Realese :

Unknow

Headphones

SPDIF-out

Between:

Cd

Sound only works when is selected Unknow,you have an idea for a better display and detection as for leopard ? 

As works on léopard;  Example:line out,line in ect ect .......

Thanks a lot

• 5 weeks later...
Hi,

Thanks, Machead

does nothing for me on a analog device SoundMAX HD

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have Leopard 10.5.8 running with AppleAzalia audio atm, it's running alright with 2.1, but I have a 5.1 system and I need the drivers for my soundcards.

I have the onboard SOUNDMAX AD2000B sound and also the C-Media 8770 Chipset Soundcard (HT OMEGA Striker 7.1)

I would be extremely grateful if someone can provide drivers for both of these, if not then the cmedia driver would be great.

I just want 5.1 working, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I installed this driver and it worked so much as to make OS see the device and show the volume control but no audio is produced.

I have Dell Latitude D620, with what I believe is a Sigmatel 9200 and ICH7 - 945 Board.

Have you any ideas?

Cheers

PS: Here is a Window Grab of my System Profiler, Audio Section -

System%20Profiler%20-%20Audio.gif

Hi,

I am trying to get the following to work:

00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio Controller [8086:293e] (rev 03)

And as far as I can tell I should be able to get this working since so many others have got it to work using pretty simple methods. However, so far, no luck.

After several different kexts there is only on thing that seems to remain the same in my system.log:

Feb  3 13:44:15 This-Mac com.apple.kextd[10]: Kext id com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController not found; removing personalities.
Feb  3 13:44:15 This-Mac com.apple.kextd[10]: String/URL conversion failure.
Feb  3 13:44:16 This-Mac com.apple.kextd[10]: Can't load /System/Library/Extensions/SleepEnabler.kext - validation problems.
Feb  3 13:44:16 This-Mac com.apple.kextd[10]: Failed to load /System/Library/Extensions/SleepEnabler.kext - (libkern/kext) validation failure (plist/executable).
Feb  3 13:44:16 This-Mac com.apple.kextd[10]: Load sk.triaxis.kext.SleepEnabler failed; removing personalities.

Could someone give some insight as to where I can get a new AppleHDAController file? It's obviously missing somehow.

Is it on the original SL DVD? If so, where?

Thank you,

Gasher