Drivers For Realtek, Sigmatel, Cmedia, Analog Devices (SoundMAX) and Conexant.

machead5678

241 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Still no sound in Toshiba P100-257 with with Conexant "Waikiki" CX20551 HD Audio (Vendor-ID 14F1, Device-ID 5047). Updated BIOS with BugsB modded one... So I did:

modded BIOS+HDA Enabler+Azalia.

Now I have in System Profiler:

Intel High Definition Audio:

Device ID: 0x1179FF31

Audio ID: 12

Available Devices:

And still no sound :D(((((((((

Can anyone help to solve this problem?

Hey!

I'm using a 10.5.2 Kalyway version in dell e1505. My Sigmatel 9200 audio is not working after install that azaila driver. In sound preferences I can see output device (named HD Audio Output) and dell's media buttons are working but no sound!

May I use HDApatcher ? How ? What kind a codec shall I update with that app?

Thanks for reply!

any news on the headphones output on the connexants? (internal speakers do work)

I don't have a p100 or 105 so the bios edit won't work for me

what do u mean by bios edit . can you tell me how does that work . and which bios you edit the laptops original bios or mac's msbios. i really need to find a way to make my heaphones work . i have the conexant HD smartaudio 221 . and the card is recognized and working . the only problem is the headphones jack and idon't care about the microphone . anyhelp would be great thanks a lot guys.

what do u mean by bios edit . can you tell me how does that work . and which bios you edit the laptops original bios or mac's msbios. i really need to find a way to make my heaphones work . i have the conexant HD smartaudio 221 . and the card is recognized and working . the only problem is the headphones jack and idon't care about the microphone . anyhelp would be great thanks a lot guys.

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...t=0#entry804963

found the link on page 3 of this thread

So is your audio cx20561 ich9?

I've tried lots of drivers, none worked.

Could you explain?

Output works for me w/ Device 0x17AA2010, but only after I added:

<key>IOPCIMatch</key>

<string>0x17AA2010</string>

To the "Azalia Audio Driver" dict. It might be a dirty hack as I am a n00b, but it works!

No input, but I don't have anything interesting to say out loud anyhow :-D

Nice job to the dudes behind this driver.

Hi, should we

add that to the Info.plist under AppleAzaliaAudio.kext or AppleAzaliaAudio.kext/plugins/AppleAzaliaAudioController.kext ?

Thanks for posting this. I have the Realtek ALC 885 chipset and I get audio out on the rear panel (desktop) but nothing as far as mic input or front panel i/o. On install I got a Kernel panic at the restart screen (I guess it really wanted me to restart!) but on reboot the sound out works... I'm about to try the AppleHDAPatcher1.2

edit:

I can't try the Apple HDA patch 1.2.... says it's not supported for my architecture?!

...trying to get this working on a lenovo r61

soundmax

this is the last problem to address on my ideneb install

hopefully they will support drivers for Conexant HD Audio in the future,,

i don't think anyone will support conexant . and taruga is not working on a driver that makes headphone works . so whoever is waiting . u should give up . cus no one cares about headphon as long as u have sound working. at least that's how it feels like . :)

i don't think anyone will support conexant . and taruga is not working on a driver that makes headphone works . so whoever is waiting . u should give up . cus no one cares about headphon as long as u have sound working. at least that's how it feels like . :P

sad!!

well i have some thanks and some questions at the same time...

this did allow me to see HD audio output in my system preferences finally!!!! this also allows me to now watch youtube videos.. however i still have no sound form the device. I did try a 9220 patch using the HDA patcher and it took it back to no audio device, i installed your package again and it showed up again..whew..

if anyone can offer some help as to something i can do to get this working that would be great.. i am nearing 3 months of qork trying to get this audio output working and i am getting so very frustrated.

i have sigmatel high def audio and now it says there is the speaker there but there is no sound please help me!!!!

i have sigmatel high def audio and now it says there is the speaker there but there is no sound please help me!!!!