Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

Sabr

356 posts in this topic

I'm watching Judge Hatchett. There is nothing else on TV. Don't worry, it's just the average family wondering who is the father of their baby... :P

Sounds like JERRY! JERRY! or Maury. Lemme guess, the family are minorities?

Also, please provide some evidence that I'm a stupid dumbass.

are you the definition of a "troll"

because the only posts ive seen out of you seem to just be trying to attract flames and contribute very little if anything to the actual thread........

You are stupid. That post just sealed the deal. YOU ARE GIVING STAFF MORE REASON TO PERMANENTLY BAN YOU! Haha!

Also, please state and conform yourself using proper English grammar and spelling along with capitalization and punctuation. It is very hard to read illiteracy. :P

See, this is why 9999 Relies is better. No {censored} fights between people.

It's not the topic that makes the fight - it's the people.

Any more arguments between carfalkar and MoC will be deleted. I suggest you stop it now before I consider suspending both of your accounts.

It's not the topic that makes the fight - it's the people.

Any more arguments between carfalkar and MoC will be deleted. I suggest you stop it now before I consider suspending both of your accounts.

Apologies Sabr. I too was getting tired of the fighting and as I was going home was thinking to make peace with the situation. Now it is in your hands and you may do as you wish. No harm meant and yes, please, let's get back to the normal conversation of this thread without any flaming or otherwise!

@ Numberzz: What about Quizznos?

I'm so in the mood for spic food. Some tacos and quesadillas. Mmmmm, I gotta find a ride to Taco Bell.

(I can say it, I am one)

Quiznos sucks! Small local shops (Five Guys Burgers And Fries!!!!) FTM(other)F(ucking)W!!!

Carfalkar already admitted that he has been banned before, so why not ban him right now? He's already proven that he is one to cause problems....

I know. But that was a long time ago. I'm willing to allow Carfalkar to stay on this forum as long as he abides by the rules. Ok, so this topic wasn't exactly a good start, but everyone deserves a second chance. :)

I'm so in the mood for spic food. Some tacos and quesadillas. Mmmmm, I gotta find a ride to Taco Bell.

That is no spicy food, believe me Taco Bell has nothing to do with real tacos and quesadillas :)

I hate being sick. I hate being wtfpwned in halo 3 by people who couldnt walk two feet in public because they never go outside where the sun would burn their White skin to cancer. I hate crappy tv shows. All of which I experienced today. :)