Learn the truth about 9/11!

289 posts in this topic

All of this is well and good, but the good Professor does nothing to refute the numbers required to pull off such a massive conspiracy other than waving his hands and making unfounded claims.

I am sorry, but it is you who are "hand waving" here.

(1) Without any calculations, you assume some arbitrarily large number of people would be required to carry-out 9/11. Let's assume some 19 hijackers actually did their job, then all we are really talking about is a small team (who could have been Israeli Mossad) to plant the demolitions in the World Trade Center buildings while {censored} Cheney ordered NORAD to stand-down.

(2) You assume that it is impossible for people to kept a secret for a period of years, but you have no proof of this and anecdotal evidence asserts the contrary. For example, the JFK assassination could certainly be a conspiracy that had no leaks.

(3) Then you ignore all of the evidence, specifically the physical evidence, which proves the offical story of 9/11 is a lie.

(4) Finally, former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds claims to have insider information but has been gaged by Court order: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Edmonds

To summarize, the fact that no one with first hand knowledge of the 9/11 conspiracy has come forward yet in no way disproves 9/11 was an "inside job".

(1) Without any calculations, you assume some arbitrarily large number of people would be required to carry-out 9/11. Let's assume some 19 hijackers actually did their job, then all we are really talking about is a small team (who could have been Israeli Mossad) to plant the demolitions in the World Trade Center buildings while {censored} Cheney ordered NORAD to stand-down.

(2) You assume that it is impossible for people to kept a secret for a period of years, but you have no proof of this and anecdotal evidence asserts the contrary. For example, the JFK assassination could certainly be a conspiracy that had no leaks.

(3) Then you ignore all of the evidence, specifically the physical evidence, which proves the offical story of 9/11 is a lie.

(4) Finally, former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds claims to have insider information but has been gaged by Court order: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sibel_Edmonds

To summarize, the fact that no one with first hand knowledge of the 9/11 conspiracy has come forward yet in no way disproves 9/11 was an "inside job".

Yeha, that's right, just ignore the point I just made...

Only because can't prove that the figures weren't change by the noodly lord

Jesus, it didn't take you long to blame 'the Jews,' did it. :P

Additionally, just because it took 19 hijackers to cause this much destruction, it does not in any way follow that a similarly-sized team would be able to plant explosives capable of taking down the largest buildings in the United States. We're talking about hundreds of tons of explosives planted right under the collective noses of thousands of workers, maintenance staff and security and no one was the wiser?

You've chosen what to believe and have cast aside anything that does not agree with your theories.

I'm guessing you're a pretty {censored} scientist.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that you tilt at other windmills as well.

Gravity 'could certaintly be a conspiracy that had no leaks,' but it's not very likely.

People don't keep secrets. That's just a fact. As I mentioned just a few posts above, the same US government you're accusing of perpetrating the greatest fraud ever known has been totally unable to keep its torture of terror suspects a secret, nor has it been able to keep the lid on the illegal NSA wiretaps program. Both are very recent examples of this government being totally incapable of keeping secrets while they conduct operations, let alone years after the fact.

What physical evidence would that be? I've been through the mounds of claptrap that passes for 'evidence' in the so-called 9/11 'Truth' movement and it's all just smoke and mirrors, totally reliant on your paranoia to fill in the logic gaps. For the rest of us who aren't raving loonies, the holes in your 'theories' are too large to ignore.

I have no problem believing that the FBI was incompetent. Indeed, they'd almost have to be in order to have missed catching the hijackers on multiple occasions. However, there is a huge difference between incompetence at the FBI and teams of evil Jews planting explosives at the WTC under the collective noses of everyone who worked there.

There need not be insidious reasons for mistakes to have been made and the presence of such actions on the part of the FBI do not provide any causal link to your fantasies of demolitions charges and evil Jewish commandos.

Edit: And I'm done. I just read the first page of this thread, in which you claim to have been arrested by 'the CIA.'

Newsflash for the uninformed, the CIA has no jurisdiction in the United States. They cannot conduct operations within the US's borders and their agents have no authority to detain anyone. Not only are you a nutjob, but a liar as well.

Goodbye.

Jesus, it didn't take you long to blame 'the Jews,' did it. :P

I'm guessing you're a pretty {censored} scientist.

There need not be insidious reasons for mistakes to have been made and the presence of such actions on the part of the FBI do not provide any causal link to your fantasies of demolitions charges and evil Jewish commandos.

teams of evil Jews planting explosives

Please leave your racist insinuations and petty insults out of this thread.

We're talking about hundreds of tons of explosives planted right under the collective noses of thousands of workers, maintenance staff and security and no one was the wiser?

No, we are not talking about "hundreds of tons" of explosives, but rather hundreds of pounds. It has been estimate that a small team could do this in a few weeks and if you study the facts of the matter you will see that they had easy opportunities to plant the explosives.

What physical evidence would that be?

Let's start with Building 7:

wtc7smallfl9.gif

wtc7smallfl9.gif

wow bofors you dont even realize it

SA22C isnt racist against jews, hes making fun of you for being racist against jews. he assumed you held this position because you blamed the attacks on the Mossad.

I however can tell that you are simply anti-zionist, you hate most of my people not all of my people. -_-

SA22C isnt racist against jews, hes making fun of you for being racist against jews. he assumed you held this position because you blamed the attacks on the Mossad.

I however can tell that you are simply anti-zionist, you hate most of my people not all of my people. :)

I hope most Jews are not Zionist.

No, we are not talking about "hundreds of tons" of explosives, but rather hundreds of pounds. It has been estimate that a small team could do this in a few weeks and if you study the facts of the matter you will see that they had easy opportunities to plant the explosives.

Let's start with Building 7:

wtc7smallfl9.gif

No, we finished with building seven some weeks ago, just give up, will you

Just giving fair warning that this topic is about to be closed unless the name-calling & personal abuse stops immediately.

Anyone who wishes to speculate in this by being abusive to close the discussion should know that there will also be sanctions towards any individuals continuing this behaviour. Those who behave appropriately will be able to continue to discuss without the participation of those unable to be civil.

In short: Discuss anything you wish but refrain from being personal & insulting. Political differences, opinions on the topic, and honest disagreement is fine. name-calling, "STFU" etc. is not.

Take your choice, and live with the consequences, but this stops here.

Just giving fair warning that this topic is about to be closed unless the name-calling & personal abuse stops immediately.

Anyone who wishes to speculate in this by being abusive to close the discussion should know that there will also be sanctions towards any individuals continuing this behaviour. Those who behave appropriately will be able to continue to discuss without the participation of those unable to be civil.

In short: Discuss anything you wish but refrain from being personal & insulting. Political differences, opinions on the topic, and honest disagreement is fine. name-calling, "STFU" etc. is not.

Take your choice, and live with the consequences, but this stops here.

Close it. It's impossible to present points and argue them with people who are incapable of thinking logically. It is impossible to argue with people who refuse to use legitimate sources. It is impossible to argue with people who post pictures of things such as a bird with its head in the ground or a poster with outdated, disproven arguments and call them valid. It is impossible to argue with someone who presents himself to be such a smart, established person, yet claims to have been "Arrested by the CIA" (doesn't happen), and yet can't even use a SINGLE legitimate source. Not ONE. The thing about bofors is that lots of times he can make his points sound good, even if they have no basis in reality.

Bofors and pretty much all the 9/11 conspiracy theorists do not live in reality. It is one thing to debate healthily. It is another thing entirely to IGNORE all the evidence presented by the majority and instead DISCREDIT ALL OF IT and claim that the "facts" presented by such credible sources as http://911truth.org/ and prisonplanet.com are MORE LEGITIMATE. Bofors is a person with a serious problem. He should not be allowed to argue any points because he does not think rationally or logically, and he REFUSES to accept or consider any other sources of information than 9/11 conspiracy websites.

Ditto........ It's also my belief that this isn't the proper forum to try to recruit conspiracy theorist. Just because the OSx86 community is a forum of intelligent beings, doesn't mean were gullible. To win me over you would have to provide peer reviewed empirical evidence and still, I would have questions. The war was forced on the American people because of a false belief of WMD's. That's all that had to be said. Collen Powell stood up at the U.N. and lied his ass off. No big conspiracy. Just one big lie. Did extremist fly air plains into the WTC.. most definitely and it just worked out to the advantage of this government. It's so simple. Do I trust this government? Not a bit.

We have a little piece of paper called The Declaration Of Independence that states; "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.."

That, at this very moment in time is what needs to be done. Questions need not be asked, action needs to be taken and the answers have already been given to us.

I'm not really fond of zionist either. The Palestinians got so {censored}ed over.

Which technically (though i know this is going to turn into a argument) zionism is only the idea of creating a jewish state, not necessarily where israel is located today. This land was given to the Jews by the UK, which it was completely their right to do as the British ruled over the Mandate of Palestine. After the state of Israel was established in 1948 it was not recognized by Arab neighbors and it was attacked by people from its sister state, Palestine, as well as from outside forces (i find it kind of weird that countries could declare war on israel while not recognizing it as a nation....). As a nation it is and was the Israeli right to defend itself. And though i do not agree with all the decisions made (taking over the west bank and gaza created more problems then it solved), that is not zionism, that is militarism, which a nation like israel (small and prone to be attacked needs)

Which technically (though i know this is going to turn into a argument) zionism is only the idea of creating a jewish state, not necessarily where israel is located today.

Ya, I agree with you there. I realize that it wasn't directly Zionism's fault that the Palestinians lost their country. But did people in the Zionist movement not push for the holy land?

Jesus, it didn't take you long to blame 'the Jews,' did it. :)

It's obvious bofors wasn't blaming the jews. You're really reaching when you make that claim. Simply because he said "who could have been Israeli Mossad" does not imply they were Jews or that he thinks they were Jews. Simply that they 'could' have been. It in no way indicates he dislikes or necessarily blames them. The fact that he was angry at the idea of being called a jew-hater should be enough to know how he feels.

I however can tell that you are simply anti-zionist, you hate most of my people not all of my people. -_-

Once again letting this thing fly out when nothing in the first place has been said. You may not agree with some of his evidence but this is no reason to call him anti-zionist or jew-hater especially based on that weaker then weak quote.

If anyone has a problem - report it, don't throw attacks back and forth. Disagree with one another, even dislike one another but don't insult one another!

This topic will be closed temporarily until things have calmed down. Otherwise from the way things are going most of you will be getting warning after warning until you're all banned. Lets not let that happen :)