mcsmart

860 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi to everybody I've tried the beta driver but I can't activate my airport.

I replaced my wifi card (intel 2200 bg) with a Broadcom 4318. The wifi card is recognised under Leopard 10.5.8 as third party airport but I can't turn on it. On the wifi card I found Model 4318PMG and I think the ID is 14e4:4318, where I can find it?

it's a minipci.

Any suggestions? 

I tried to find my wifi card ID by installing SystemInfo, but this program didn't start. After a reboot a receuved a Kernel Panic:

WP_20140207_002.jpg

any ideas? is a graphic card problem or a Spotlight problem?

• 1 month later...

Hi all.

I am new to OS X, I just built my first Hackintosh around a week ago.

Primary question: Will this little script work with 10.9 Mavericks?

Secondary, less important question: My device id is 4329 - it is a WN611B mini PCI card. Any idea if it will work?

Mainly I would like to know if it is compatible with Mavericks, the card compatibility is secondary. Because if it can't work in Mavericks, then its useless to know if this script will work with the card.

Thank you for all the help, and especially for the helpful script!

I'm out of the osx86 for some years now, but, have anyone with 4322 tried to override the on off button of the wifi by putting a stick of tape in the correct pin? Did the job for me years ago, if anyone wants to know which pin it is ask and I'll be glad to help :)

• 2 months later...

Thank you for all your advice, I just spent osx osx maverick to Yosemite by testing two types of plants (clover, chameleon) no problem everything work perfectly cup, ethnic, audio, trackpad, etc. ....
My only problem is the wifi (broadcom 4315) for I have a kext that works perfectly for osx lion mountain, it works well with Yosemite is recognized all except that I not pick up any wifi network. I looked everywhere but did not see. thank you in advance

Me too, got a Lenovo G410 and cant get WiFi to work.

Broadcom BCM43142
14E4:4365

Here's what's written on System Information:

Software Versions:
  CoreWLAN:    4.3.2 (432.47)
  CoreWLANKit:    3.3.2 (332.36)
  Menu Extra:    9.3.2 (932.35)
  System Information:    9.0 (900.8)
  IO80211 Family:    3.1 (310.6)
  Diagnostics:    3.0 (300.40)
  AirPort Utility:    6.3.2 (632.3)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Broadcom BCM43142 ... Anyone could work with this wifi card?

I'm trying to enable it, but still I can't. It doesn't work with device-id-inject, I've tried this thing too. Can anyone help?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a BroadCom BCM4309MP minipci card. I downloaded that script from this thread.
It went through without ans errors. But no wireless at all! Seems to be a Dell 1420(?)
I try und er SnowLeopard 10.6.8.

Sys-profiler says, that there's no pci-card is installed in this computer and there is only the
lan under "Network". The driver gets an error during boot-up wich says

failed to resolve library dependencies

The former installed Ralink RT2500 mini-pci showed up there, but got no connection,
since the ralink-tool sayed "no device".

Any suggestions?

TheIncredib13