Post a picture of your computer area

Guest bikedude880

105 posts in this topic

This is my main system, I finally cleared my desk when I lost some important papers.

post-43041-1178169124_thumb.jpg

eww is that windows.... haha jk man, i really need to clean my desk off, i am really ashamed of my oragnizational skills

eww is that windows.... haha jk man, i really need to clean my desk off, i am really ashamed of my oragnizational skills

Yes, that is Windows. What's wrong with Windows? I have OSx86, but I wasn't running it at the time. Originally I planned to take another photo with os x running, but my camera's batteries are dead.

Are you talking about that green thing inside it? That opens up to a fan and stuff.

Yes, the method of CPU cooling on those models. Believe me, I have seen it hundreds of times, PLEASE for the sake of that machine, take that plastic thing off, and replace the heatsink with a thermaltake or something that has a real CPU fan on it. It will save you a ton of problems in the future. It is a serious design flaw that Dell will not take seriously.

If I remember tomorrow, ill take a picture of one, and post it. It looks like a bloody mess when they do fail. :(

this is a good day for me...

Wow. Love the iMac. :)

Here's mine :)

I'm not a windows person, but I love the hardware. What kind of keyboard is that?

here is mine stuff : my machine and custom "router"

If you end up getting a WRT54GL or something similar for a router, check this out.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/dd-wrtv2/index.php

Here's mine :)

post-17135-1178487947_thumb.jpg

Dude, you have to come around and help me tidy. I can barely see my table as I'm writing this post.

this is a good day for me...

post-53077-1178493483_thumb.jpg

Ewwww is that Wordows? haha jk man, i really need to clean my desk off, i am really ashamed of my oragnizational skills :(

Dude, you have to come around and help me tidy. I can barely see my table as I'm writing this post.

Ewwww is that Wordows? haha jk man, i really need to clean my desk off, i am really ashamed of my oragnizational skills :rolleyes:

ACE what ur machine look like?

So far I would have to say my fav's is iRISH's setup, and Bearcat's.

Here's mine after a heavy clean!

Before:

post-20781-1179150668_thumb.jpg

After:

post-20781-1179150706_thumb.jpg

The BigBlue machine on the left is my hackint0sh server

(storaging purposes), and the other is my workstation (soon with OSX) :lol:

Iìm sorry for the low quality of the pictures but they were taken with a cellphone camera.

byE

• 2 weeks later...

Damn I havent put mine.. is time to put it now

• 2 weeks later...
hey, i have the same desk as you! cheap ikea {censored} right?

Yep. I got one. Good desk though.

http://images.linuxgod.net/desktop.png

heres an old one, it was before I got my wireless keyboard and mouse. It was also before I officially retired my second flat screen monitor. That thing in the top left corner is an old hard drive. I have had it there for a while, and I still have it there ...for no particualr reason. I also have a RAM stick keychain, I am a geek if you havent noticed

theres a picture of the inside of my computer. That is a sweet Zalman 9500 I am using to cool my core 2 duo, which I will overclock once my warranty runs out. (heres another)

heres a good lights out pic of my mac

100_2274.jpg

Theres my work area as a whole. I am pretty much immune to pepsiads now. The really funny part, is that I dont drink Pepsi, though I have had that huge thing in my room for a year.

Specs:

CPU: core 2 duo e6600

Ram: Corsair xms2 2gig ddr2 800

Mobo: Gigabyte 965P-DQ6

HDD: Seagate 7200.10 500gb

PSU: Seasonic M12 600w

The motherboard tray was from a coolermaster wavemaster case

My watercooling loop consists of:

2x120mm radiator

2x120mm Noctua fans

D-Tek Fuzion CPU Waterblock

Aquaxtreme MP1 GPU waterblock