• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

dino7777

dino7777

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Now for the problem... I installed this and it ONLY runs if i use the -F command before the computer boots... Not really a huge problem to type this everytime but I dont really want to have to type it every time, and also when using this -F command there are times when my keyboard does not work.. Anyone have any help or suggestions??

Hello,

if u boot with -F option and I guess you use Chameleon or PCEFI as boot loader that option just tells the loader to ignore any kernel flaghs in your boot.plist.

So my guess is either
a. you edit and delete any kernel flags in boot.plist. Look in /E/E and one should also be in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration
b. or you add "-F" to your kernel flags ;) // this would set the kernel flag, not to use any kernel flags ;) , makes me dizzy

=========================================

Folks,

I have not used my D-Link USB WLAN stick for a while. The connection quality was miserable.
It is the DWL-G122 Ver. C1 model.

I remember that I used the Ralink 2500 drivers. It worked both in 32 and 64bit SL, but too much connection breaks.
This was last spring. I do not see any new drivers there on Ralink support.

Any hints what other drivers do a better job. Great would be real Airport support.

Thanks for any hints.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy