[Guide] Mac OSX 10.12 and 10.13 with X99 Broadwell-E family and Haswell-E family

nmano

1,954 posts in this topic

Tell me in what direction to look for .

u can test what patch cause problem, use Disable option, reboot and test, one by one, without a native support the way is not easy, but work, need tests.

use last IPG

Install Intel Power Gadget.pkg.zip

in my case my processor stay at 2.4, 2.6, if i use brumbaer kext i have all PStates, but broke my sleep, i prefer Sleep now ;)

u can test what patch cause problem, use Disable option, reboot and test, one by one, without a native support the way is not easy, but work, need tests.

use last IPG

attachicon.gifInstall Intel Power Gadget.pkg.zip

in my case my processor stay at 2.4, 2.6, if i use brumbaer kext i have all PStates, but broke my sleep, i prefer Sleep now ;)

Thank you for the great work.

• Like 1

Does anyone have all USB ports working??  Im missing some in High Sierra...  I can post a copy of my EFI folder anf my IOREG

Here is my Clover folder and my IOREG

Motherboard         X99P-SLI F24

Processor             Intel 6800k

Memory                32GB

Graphics              GTX 960

Drives                  Multiple SSD and 1 Intel 600P NVME 

EFI 2.zip

Jabbas Mac Pro.zip

• Like 1

Does anyone have all USB ports working??  Im missing some in High Sierra...  I can post a copy of my EFI folder anf my IOREG

Here is my Clover folder and my IOREG

Motherboard         X99P-SLI F24

Processor             Intel 6800k

Memory                32GB

Graphics              GTX 960

Drives                  Multiple SSD and 1 Intel 600P NVME 

try it, dont change or add nothing, only replace full folder, reboot and send me new ioreg, test ur USB

CLOVER.zip

Here are the updated files you requested...   attached is a screenshot of my USB and PCI after booting with your Clover folder..  The USB did not change...

how many ports dont work?

use it, this version

USB.zip

which board are you Using???? I reversed back without the USB injectors and now I only have 1 port that doesnt work..  Will try sleep see if that works now...  I appreciate your help...

GA X99-UD3P

Happy New Year!
Sorry for bad english (translate with google translator) I'm from Ukraine

I ask for help. A computer was assembled for work. But it does not work stably. In the Cinema 4 and Oktan. Reboots arbitrarily without errors. Now it's 10.12.6, but it will need to be updated to 10.13.2.

my configuration
motherboard rampage 5 (modified bios 3701)
processor 5960x
memory 64gb dd4 3000
two video cards GTX1080 ti

Samsung SSD 960 EVO 1TB

CLOVER.zip

Send me Lekh.zip

During the ssdt tests I’ve noticed that the cpu is not used to the maximum and there are some errors in the boot log.
I ran geekbench and the score is low.
Ah, a strange thing that is happening is that if I connect the monitor via cable hdmi I no longer have the black screen at startup (for now I have rebooted 30 times and never failed ...) instead if I connect the monitor via displayport cable I have problems.

I'm also having a lot of problems with Premiere. When I work there the system always crashes. If I do not open it, the pc never crashes.
I am attaching the EFI folder, ioreg, bootlog, geekbench score and AppleIntelInfo log.

https://ufile.io/jyg2b

P.S.: now I have disabled overclocking and set everything to automatic (Virtualization - vt-d active) and regenerated ssdt.aml with "~ / ssdtPRGen.sh -x 1" but the problems remain

Hi guys i need help with my vga card upgraded from gt710 to amd sapphire  rx560 2gb cos everyone said its working out of the box.

I tried a few things but i m a newbie and I can't figure out why mine is not working it s booting up but in sys report graphics it says 7mb ram and no kext loaded.

Maldon you helped me with a patched dsdt last time , but with that dsdt the rx560 wont work.

I ll upload my efi ,unpatched dsdt (with the rx560 inside) , and ioreg.

Regards Adam!

efi rx 560.zip

adam Mac Pro-rx560.zip

DSDT.adam.zip

post-559042-0-80494300-1515784980_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi guys i need help with my vga card upgraded from gt710 to amd sapphire  rx560 2gb cos everyone said its working out of the box.

I tried a few things but i m a newbie and I can't figure out why mine is not working it s booting up but in sys report graphics it says 7mb ram and no kext loaded.

Maldon you helped me with a patched dsdt last time , but with that dsdt the rx560 wont work.

I ll upload my efi ,unpatched dsdt (with the rx560 inside) , and ioreg.

Regards Adam!

https://github.com/vit9696/WhateverGreen

• Like 1

Maldon I was able to make it work as you said with ssdt pm only,  i ll upload ioreg and dsdt unpatched maybe you can help again 

DSDT.aml.zip

remove all ssdts, remove ssdt PM too

hot patches x99

EVMR to PMCR
4556 4d52
504d 4352

GLAN to GIGE
474c 414e
4749 4745

ALZA to HDEF
414c 5a41
4844 4546

LPC0 to LPCB
4c50 4330
4c50 4342

SMBS to SBUS
534d 4253
5342 5553

XHCI to XHC
5848 4349
5848 435f

SAT1 to SATA
5341 5431
5341 5441

HECI to IMEI
4845 4349
494d 4549

EVSS to SAT0
4556 5353
5341 5430

EC0 to EC
4543 305f
4543 5f5f

BR3A to PEG0
4252 3341
5045 4730

send me new ioreg after reboot

• Like 1

Ok i put that dsdt i downloaded from your link here's the new ioreg

i need check ur clover folder, i think u use xdsm patch, _DSM into DSDT dont work ;)

remove ur serials and post ur full clover folder here