[pre-releases] macOS Sierra

fantomas

724 posts in this topic

• createinstallmedia using Pandora. 
  • Clover r3561 coming with Panora (latests revisions on sourceforge seem cause problems with a bad commit, at least until this morning)
  • Is a Palit NVIDIA GT610 2048MB
  • inject NVIDIA under Graphics

no dsdt here, only iMac14,2 as SMBIOS due to my haswell CPU

• createinstallmedia using Pandora. 
  • Clover r3561 coming with Panora (latests revisions on sourceforge seem cause problems with a bad commit, at least until this morning)
  • Is a Palit NVIDIA GT610 2048MB
  • inject NVIDIA under Graphics

no dsdt here, only iMac14,2 as SMBIOS due to my haswell CPU

using the same SMBIOS here, but my graphic card vendor is EVGA.

could you send me your fakeSMC+clover r3561 or r3563?

I used Pandora (restore) and Enoch 2829 (I don't use Clover) and boom.. I'm really glad I could do it .. I must just fix some issues with Logitech Gaming Software and Logitech C310 and enable trim. Great

post-1154930-0-84821700-1466191701_thumb.png

• Like 1

glad that works :)

@Mirone I'm at restourant with friends. But what you need is inside Pandora already. Used kozlek FakeSMC, but as far I remembar two days ago also Slice's version is good.

• Like 1

glad that works :)

@Mirone I'm at restourant with friends. But what you need is inside Pandora already. Used kozlek FakeSMC, but as far I remembar two days ago also Slice's version is good.

OK, THANKS!

• Like 1

Clover r3562 and r3563 are bad due to a unhappy change. Don't use both of them.

reccomended to use Pandora to install Clover since a official package comes out. I use a good and tested script with all devs advices (Zenith432, Slice ecc.), I'm sure of my build ;)

Finally I was able to install 10.12 on my PC, the problem was GT610, I booted up with HD 4600 and its ok, but I have only one problem, the audio (ALC892) don´t work, I tried with AppleHDA Patcher 1.3 to put AppleHDA and HDAEnabler in S/L/E and /EFI/CLOVER/kextS/10.12 AND Other but audio still not working.

Same problem here. I have alc892, and after having tried without success the mirone patch, Im quite worried!

Same problem here. I have alc892, and after having tried without success the mirone patch, Im quite worried!

I tried many times with Mirone´s v1.3 patcher but audio not works, only shows the icon, but it not sound, and voodoohda hears horrible. I don´t know to do more.

If anyone only can post the AppleHDA for ALC892 in 10.12 I will be appreciate.

Thanks.

I tried many times with Mirone´s v1.3 patcher but audio not works, only shows the icon, but it not sound, and voodoohda hears horrible. I don´t know to do more.

If anyone only can post the AppleHDA for ALC892 in 10.12 I will be appreciate.

Thanks.

send me your IOREG+DSDT+config.plist

Here I send you my config and ioreg but I don´t use DSDT.

Thanks for your attention.

I think that dumping the ACPI tables at boot time by pressing "F4" is too hard? or pretend also that somehow someone will do that for you? :P

I think that dumping the ACPI tables at boot time by pressing "F4" is too hard? or pretend also that somehow someone will do that for you? :P

Oh, sorry but I don´t know how to extract the file.

Oh, sorry but I don´t know how to extract the file.

also sure can't work, since AppleHDA Patcher provide you a config sample indicating the patches for "KernelAndKextPatches->KextsToPatch" and "Devices->Audio-Inject" that you have not applied.

This way will never work. Also I hope you take the step to install at least the dummy kext since the app does not do this for you (also repairing the permission and rebuild the cache)

At boot time (when you see the Clover's menu) press f4 on your keyboard. Boot normally, mount your EFI partition and your tables should be inside EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin/

use this app to mount the efi partition:ESP Mounter Pro 1.0

also sure can't work, since AppleHDA Patcher provide you a config sample indicating the patches for "KernelAndKextPatches->KextsToPatch" and "Devices->Audio-Inject" that you have not applied.

This way will never work. Also I hope you take the step to install at least the dummy kext since the app does not do this for you (also repairing the permission and rebuild the cache)

At boot time (when you see the Clover's menu) press f4 on your keyboard. Boot normally, mount your EFI partition and your tables should be inside EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin/

use this app to mount the efi partition:ESP Mounter Pro 1.0

ACPI_origin.zip

• Like 1

@asdesoso It's an Asus mobo?

EDIT

Sorry but apparently you have a patched dsdt:

Name (_ADR, 0x00030000)  // _ADR: Address
                Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)  // _DSM: Device-Specific Method
                {
                    Store (Package (0x06)
                        {
                            "hda-gfx", 
                            Buffer (0x0A)
                            {
                                "onboard-1"
                            }, 

"layout-id", 
                            Buffer (0x04)
                            {
                                 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00                         
                            }, 

"PinConfigurations", 
                            Buffer (0x04)
                            {
                                 0xE0, 0x00, 0x56, 0x28                         
                            }
                        }, Local0)
                    DTGP (Arg0, Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, RefOf (Local0))
                    Return (Local0)
                }

Sorry can't help after you stating that you had no patched DSDT, don't want to waste my time, So each solutions would be useless.