Hi to all.
First of all i want to thank truesoldier to sharing this with us.
If u want to add bootcamp control panel to windows on hackintosh u can follow this guide.
This will give u easy way to restart to OSX! like on this picture.
And u will have working Control Panel BootCamp options.
Apple HFS+ driver will also get installed.(Read only mode)
To achieve this we will need to change DMI data to match Apple machine.
1. DMIEDITWINGUI DMIEDITWINGUI.zip 339.78KB 1089 downloads
2. BootCamp5.1.5640 BootCamp5.1.5640.zip 3.32MB 958 downloads
3. SMBIOS_viewer from Slice SMBIOS_viewer.zip 45.06KB 948 downloads
Now what we must doo.
1. Boot in OSX and run dmidecode from SMBIOS_viewer.zip
dmidecode -i dump.bin
2. Save this screenoutput to some .txt file becouse we will use data from this file to update our DMI in windows.
3. Now boot to windows and run DMIEDIT.exe
4. Edit the green market spot with the Smbios value from your .txt file
5. Open Update drop-down menu and select All item Or single click <All> icon on Toolbar.
6. Restart pc to windows again.
Optional:Check if your DMI settings get saved using aida64 or cpu-z
7. Run setup.exe from bootcamp5.1.5640.zip
8. Restart and after restart u have working bootcamp menu.
This Bootcamp tool can be off great help to us Ozmosis users becouse we dont have menu to select default OS,for Clover Users its great too if u use fastboot in clover and dont see Clover GUI,same goes for Chameleon but i didnt test this on Chameleon and Clover but i am sure it works.
Note: DMIEDIT cannot use copy/paste soo u need to enter all using keyboard!