• Please log in to reply
1911 replies to this topic

Riley Freeman

Riley Freeman

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Putting Clover back allowed me to troubleshoot my DSDT edits a lot easier. I've just put Ozmosis back and my edits are working fine. Just have three mainly cosmetic issues to resolve:

VBIOS for my card needs patching to display full res boot screen (going to look into patching the BIOS and reflashing later as I don't think this can be done from Ozmosis) Done.

Memory showing as Empty in system profiler (DarwinDumper time I guess. Any modules in particular needed to troubleshoot this rather than uploading the whole thing?)

Can I inject the value for Processor Interconnect Speed (QPI) via nvram/defaults as well?

Also, this time it didn't empty my EFI partition. Maybe because I added the EnhancedFat and PartitionDxe files as well.

THe KiNG

THe KiNG

InsanelyMac Legend

• Gurus
  • 723 posts

OK, here again this time for those who did not understand my previous comment

So if we have SSDT.aml, "S"+"S"+"D"+"T" = 4 so we can use it as is;

If we have SSDT-1.aml,  "S"+"S"+"D"+"T"+"-"+"1+ = 6 so we cannot use it because is greater then 4 and not equal with 4 correct?

So what we do?

I said, "composed by 4"

So instead SSDT-1.aml we will use as example OEM1.aml

Lets verify "O"+E"+"M"+"1" = 4 so is good to go.

Hope now is sharp clear... ^_^

jacoweb

jacoweb

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Hackintosh!

SSDT finaly injected! PowerManagement is now working! The only issue now is the CPU Type. Still not working after updating the NVRAM with new CPU Type. dunno whats wrong. gah

jacoweb

jacoweb

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Hi,

My CPU is Xeon E3-1245 v2 and it's getting recognized in "about this mac" as Intel Core i7, how do i find out the correct CpuType value for this model?

What is your SMBios model? I use MacPro6.1, you can try 0x0704

THe KiNG

THe KiNG

InsanelyMac Legend

• Gurus
  • 723 posts

SSDT finaly injected! PowerManagement is now working! The only issue now is the CPU Type. Still not working after updating the NVRAM with new CPU Type. dunno whats wrong. gah

Without any kind of log/dump only God may help you...

jacoweb

jacoweb

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

hehe true! What kind of logs do i need to upload? Have done a dump with darwindumper. But i need to know what kind of log files i can upload here.

FredWst

FredWst

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

hehe true! What kind of logs do i need to upload? Have done a dump with darwindumper. But i need to know what kind of log files i can upload here.

Full DarwinDumper or maybe just bdmseg.

Fred

jacoweb

jacoweb

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Ok, here it is! Hopefully someone can found out the Memory problem. 

Attached Files

atlee

atlee

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

as per all your previous half a brain messages, you always take it too far. if you think your the brightest and keep running into half brained people then why do you stay? i'm sure putting {censored}e on people makes you feel more powerful and brighter then ever before maybe that's why you stay. You are definitely not making any kind of status here. You just become a pain in the a hole more then anything else. A forum like this is to help people no matter how many times the question has been re-anwsered not everyone has time like you to sit on their ass and read 90+ pages to keep getting the same question re-answered over and over.

So just chill and anwsers peoples questions properly or maybe take your superier neurons to another brighter discussion to empower that o-mighty brain of yours.

MacUser2525

MacUser2525

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

as per all your previous half a brain messages, you always take it too far. if you think your the brightest and keep running into half brained people then why do you stay? i'm sure putting {censored}e on people makes you feel more powerful and brighter then ever before maybe that's why you stay. You are definitely not making any kind of status here. You just become a pain in the a hole more then anything else. A forum like this is to help people no matter how many times the question has been re-anwsered not everyone has time like you to sit on their ass and read 90+ pages to keep getting the same question re-answered over and over.

So just chill and anwsers peoples questions properly or maybe take your superier neurons to another brighter discussion to empower that o-mighty brain of yours.

In addition to that these clowns change the defaults that if anyone takes the time like I did reading about 60+ of the pages of it so you end up with no hope in hell of getting it right using the old settings, your supposed to read their minds to find out the new changes because God forbid they ever documented them that might be doing something constructive, well said BTW.

atlee

atlee

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 posts

The King back in the days actually used to help people properly without any fuss (I personally thought anything he talked about was worth reading), he's been around for quite a long time, not too sure why he keeps on this line of path, defiantly not a good choice to attack so many users.

THe KiNG

THe KiNG

InsanelyMac Legend

• Gurus
  • 723 posts

I had enough of you, wtf you are the mother of idiots on this forum?

I understand you don't like my way of posting, but since I didn't addressed you till now, STFU or I will.

I don't need to read any page, those are created so the idiots you are protecting to read them and get something in their brain, hopeless I know...

@MacUser2525 You didn't had enough, want more?

7 user(s) are reading this topic

5 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy