• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

bkny1055

bkny1055

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Synopsis: "Chev Chelios is about to begin his morning with an unexpected wake-up call. Groggy, practically unable to move and with a heart that's barely beating, he hears the voice of thug Ricky Verona, who reveals Chev has been poisoned in his sleep and only has an hour to live. As it turns out, Chev is a hit man who freelances for a major West Coast syndicate. Now, Chev must keep moving to stay alive: the only way to prolong the poison from stopping his heart is to keep his adrenaline flowing. As the clock ticks, Chelios cuts a swath through the streets of Los Angeles, wreaking havoc on those who dare stand in his way. He must rescue Eve from danger, stay two steps ahead of his nemeses and search for an antidote to save his own life."

From first-time directors Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, "Crank" hits theaters on September 1st. (Although I still think they should have just called it "Transporter 3: Final Delivery.")"

http://www.apple.com...ons_gate/crank/

Posted Image

bkny1055

bkny1055

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
come on guys this movie is one of the best to day for the year....
I know the graphics is off the hook and over 18+ but dame swwwweeeeeeettttttt

maybe i was too drunk and twisted lastnight to know how good it was

but twisted or not it was swwwweeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttt

martin1976

martin1976

Think Loco!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
Well it think it was pretty damn good. Especially the part where he has sex with the girl, LOL. The end was a shame given all he had to go through. But I guess we all knew it would happen, since on the previews he says something like "today is the day I die" sorta. Nice movie, nothing to get orgasmic for though...

bkny1055

bkny1055

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
i think i go through like 50 flicks before i can sit down and watch one that is worth watching..if i dont fall asleep during the movie its a great flick in my books escpecially if its wed at 1:00am and i have to be up in 5 hours for work that says alot about a flick for me

Mebster

Mebster

Why So Ridiculous?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts
Film overall was quiet good. But was disappointed in places. Especially the end. Would have preferred maybe 10mins more just to clean things up.

To be honest I only went to watch it because the actor is just brilliant. Most of his movies are good and he can fight.

He's in Transporter 1, which is where i first saw him and that movie was great back then.

bkny1055

bkny1055

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
the movie i remeber him most from was SNATCH he played Turkish

Posted Image

Jdhore

Jdhore

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
i just saw this movie last night and it was AWESOME...i like the action, Jason Statham is cool and it was an OK story...some of the camera work was a little weird (all the odd shinyness and stuff). and i thought the end of the movie was one of the best scenes.

Mebster

Mebster

Why So Ridiculous?

• Members
  • 2,300 posts
Really?
I enjoyed the movie even though it was odd but the ending was a bit of a let down. He just dropped from the sky. Was expecting to see his Mrs at lease once more.

oregano

oregano

oregano!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
is it that good?
should i bother to see it?

Mebster

Mebster

Why So Ridiculous?

• Members
  • 2,300 posts

is it that good?
should i bother to see it?

If you're into fast martial arts movies then go for it.
It doesn't make sense through the entire movie but it's still good.

oregano

oregano

oregano!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
im not sure if i am though, thats the thing

xtraa

xtraa

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts

im not sure if i am though, thats the thing

It is a fast movie, sometimes a little exhausting because it never slows down. But it is
no splatter stuff like 'Hostel'. If you like the actor, I can recomment the movie
"transporter".

oregano

oregano

oregano!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts
lol
ive never gotten tired watching a movie

bkny1055

bkny1055

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
i have admin that f***ing move is the f***ing {censored} znick..i have no watch a movie to keep me awake at 3:00am in someitme

Lance989

Lance989

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
good movie

Conan Obrien

Conan Obrien

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
i didnt like it that much... it was too much of a transporter wannabe movie... if they made transporter 3 instead of it it would have been better... i was watching it with my parents and them the scene where he had a boner got shown and my rents were like "OMG!!" and i was wicked embarrassed

U.C.

U.C.

The Leopard Roars

• Members
  • 2,080 posts
  • Interests:Everything Apple, Computers, Movies
I loved this movie, though my dad didnot appreciate it. I guess the speed and the swears and the whole sex thing, got way too much. I loved the ending. It was kinda touching and nice and very very unexpected.

If they had cleaned up and given the standard "everything is peachy" ending, it would have never had the effect. That would have been kind of a let down.

If you liked this, you will love Snatch, Lock Stock n Two Smoking Barrels, Layer Cake and Lucky Number Slevin. All of these Movies I loved. Though my favorite was Lock Stock.

And bkny1055 relax bro, the movie was good and the kind that would keep you awake.

Edited by Unstable Connection, 13 March 2007 - 06:05 PM.

LlF

LlF

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
i think there will be a coming transporter 3 film, hope so
and yeah, this is not a film to be enjoyed with ur parents,
maybe with grandparents

Jhero

Jhero

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
This movie rocked bahaha, I kinda found it much more enjoyable than 300 well atleast 4/5 of the movie hehe

Mebster

Mebster

Why So Ridiculous?

• Members
  • 2,300 posts

i was watching it with my parents and them the scene where he had a boner got shown and my rents were like "OMG!!" and i was wicked embarrassed

Never watch a movie with your parents unless you've already seen it to clear it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy