"CRANK" <--HOLY CRAP THIS IS GREAT!

bkny1055

25 posts in this topic

Synopsis: "Chev Chelios is about to begin his morning with an unexpected wake-up call. Groggy, practically unable to move and with a heart that's barely beating, he hears the voice of thug Ricky Verona, who reveals Chev has been poisoned in his sleep and only has an hour to live. As it turns out, Chev is a hit man who freelances for a major West Coast syndicate. Now, Chev must keep moving to stay alive: the only way to prolong the poison from stopping his heart is to keep his adrenaline flowing. As the clock ticks, Chelios cuts a swath through the streets of Los Angeles, wreaking havoc on those who dare stand in his way. He must rescue Eve from danger, stay two steps ahead of his nemeses and search for an antidote to save his own life."

From first-time directors Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor, "Crank" hits theaters on September 1st. (Although I still think they should have just called it "Transporter 3: Final Delivery.")"

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/crank/

main1.jpg

come on guys this movie is one of the best to day for the year....

I know the graphics is off the hook and over 18+ but dame swwwweeeeeeettttttt

maybe i was too drunk and twisted lastnight to know how good it was

but twisted or not it was swwwweeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttt

Well it think it was pretty damn good. Especially the part where he has sex with the girl, LOL. The end was a shame given all he had to go through. But I guess we all knew it would happen, since on the previews he says something like "today is the day I die" sorta. Nice movie, nothing to get orgasmic for though...

i think i go through like 50 flicks before i can sit down and watch one that is worth watching..if i dont fall asleep during the movie its a great flick in my books escpecially if its wed at 1:00am and i have to be up in 5 hours for work that says alot about a flick for me

Film overall was quiet good. But was disappointed in places. Especially the end. Would have preferred maybe 10mins more just to clean things up.

To be honest I only went to watch it because the actor is just brilliant. Most of his movies are good and he can fight.

He's in Transporter 1, which is where i first saw him and that movie was great back then.

i just saw this movie last night and it was AWESOME...i like the action, Jason Statham is cool and it was an OK story...some of the camera work was a little weird (all the odd shinyness and stuff). and i thought the end of the movie was one of the best scenes.

im not sure if i am though, thats the thing

It is a fast movie, sometimes a little exhausting because it never slows down. But it is

no splatter stuff like 'Hostel'. If you like the actor, I can recomment the movie

"transporter".

• 4 months later...

i didnt like it that much... it was too much of a transporter wannabe movie... if they made transporter 3 instead of it it would have been better... i was watching it with my parents and them the scene where he had a boner got shown and my rents were like "OMG!!" and i was wicked embarrassed

I loved this movie, though my dad didnot appreciate it. I guess the speed and the swears and the whole sex thing, got way too much. I loved the ending. It was kinda touching and nice and very very unexpected.

If they had cleaned up and given the standard "everything is peachy" ending, it would have never had the effect. That would have been kind of a let down.

If you liked this, you will love Snatch, Lock Stock n Two Smoking Barrels, Layer Cake and Lucky Number Slevin. All of these Movies I loved. Though my favorite was Lock Stock.

And bkny1055 relax bro, the movie was good and the kind that would keep you awake.

Edited by Unstable Connection

• 2 weeks later...
i was watching it with my parents and them the scene where he had a boner got shown and my rents were like "OMG!!" and i was wicked embarrassed

Never watch a movie with your parents unless you've already seen it to clear it.

This film is entirely made up of stylised violence, sex & swearing, and has hardly any character development or plot.

In other words, AWESOME for light entertainment! One of the most hilarious and gripping adrenaline pumped action movies I've seen for a while!

I agree, check movies before you watch them with your parents, I watched this for the second time with my dad and he loved it as well!

You may well want the ringtone from some guys blog

• 1 year later...

Now I love this movie too, but maybe I missed something in the ending because there is going to be a Crank 2. "Chelios faces a Chinese mobster who has stolen his nearly indestructible heart and replaced it with a battery-powered ticker that requires regular jolts of electricity to keep working."IMBD - Crank 2

Now tell me people how can a man fall from that hieght even with an indistructible heart live? But will I watch this movie anyway, hell yeah!

Now I love this movie too, but maybe I missed something in the ending because there is going to be a Crank 2.
You'ze got to be joshing :shock:

Still, can't wait to see it. Thanks for letting us know.

• 2 months later...