Clover Themes

Slice
1,844 posts in this topic

Hi. I like your theme very much.

What is your theme's name? And how I can get this for my Clover? 

Thank you.

Hey there.

I use a custom theme. I will attach it bellow.

However, if you want to enable the bootcamp style with a different theme, add the following entry to your theme.plist file, inside the theme dictionary.

<key>BootCampStyle</key>
<true/>

Best regards.

mac.zip

• Like 2

Hey guys! Could somebody update the "sketched" theme for Sierra?? It's missing El Cappy and Sierra and it is simply awesome :D

Great work guys

Well that theme hasn't been updated in almost three years and I don't think kyndder (the creator) is around anymore to do that. So if someone can get him to make them, or get his permission to make them and add them to the theme, then there is no reason why it can't be done. I'm sure blackosx, chris1111, Slice, or myself (and maybe some others) could easily add it to the the theme repository. But again, you need to supply us with kyndder's permission in that case.

EDIT: And obviously, if you want to do it, I can make you the maintainer of that theme, again with kyndder's permission. You are already a maintainer of a few other themes in the repository.

• Like 1

Well that theme hasn't been updated in almost three years and I don't think kyndder (the creator) is around anymore to do that. So if someone can get him to make them, or get his permission to make them and add them to the theme, then there is no reason why it can't be done. I'm sure blackosx, chris1111, Slice, or myself (and maybe some others) could easily add it to the the theme repository. But again, you need to supply us with kyndder's permission in that case.

EDIT: And obviously, if you want to do it, I can make you the maintainer of that theme, again with kyndder's permission. You are already a maintainer of a few other themes in the repository.

No news about @kyndder for long time  :blush:

I know  he is admin at OSX86.net

• Like 1

Well according to that site he hasn't been around there for over a year either, in fact about the same time he was last around this site.... If you can't get through to him with PMs on either site, the only person I know that would probably be able to contact him would be Mirone, although I know he's "retired" on here but looks like he still comes around. I guess if no one can get a hold of kyndder, I'll assume that the license will fall to either BSD or GPL since that's what most of the project falls under, and he knowingly submitted the theme himself. After a reasonable period of time, I can just make you a co-maintainer with him in case he wants to retain some creative rights. Though at the same time, maybe he transferred those to the project when he did contribute. I'll need a copyright and licensing law firm I think now. lol

• Like 1

I think it is a good response to take when someone leaves their themes forgotten. I would simply love to update the theme myself so I will start working on it and release it when you guys or the owner give me the approval

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new theme is in the making, based on the work of insanelyDeepak and CrispyOSX, I gave it a macOS Sierra twist hihihi

Hope you guys enjoy, although I am facing a few little problems.... 

This theme , Mr BootChamp is using the font of the El Capitan theme because it is the nicest looking font we have going on... Could you help me understand why it renders well sometimes and other times no?

post-1517295-0-21170000-1496481746_thumb.png

post-1517295-0-36225100-1496481750_thumb.png

post-1517295-0-60576900-1496481754_thumb.png

Mr BootChamp.zip

• Like 5

A new theme is in the making, based on the work of insanelyDeepak and CrispyOSX, I gave it a macOS Sierra twist hihihi

Hope you guys enjoy, 

new BG looks good :) , but I still love Old BG  :yes:

although I am facing a few little problems.... 

This theme , Mr BootChamp is using the font of the El Capitan theme because it is the nicest looking font we have going on... Could you help me understand why it renders well sometimes and other times no?

I remember I also faced font issue , so I choose which work better for me  :D

• Like 1

new BG looks good :) , but I still love Old BG :yes:

I remember I also faced font issue , so I choose which work better for me :D

I just tried the El Capitan theme and the font issue is also present... it is weird.. so you guys suggest me to use a different font?

naah , we should look for fix

meanwhile can you try font I used in CrispyOSX ?

I am at work now, will be trying when i come home, thanks for the feedback and for wanting to fix it :)

I'm El Capitan theme,  2 hard drive.  Is there a way to distinguish icon between Win10 and Win7 on Clover menu selection?  Thanks

os_win.icns
 os_win7.icns <--- I think this is the icon used

post-700743-0-84994400-1496665314_thumb.

Like Win7 use this vista_orb_by_fediafedia.png

and Win10 use this windows.png

Hi guys! I have been experimenting with the new theme I made and no font looks really good, except for the El Capitan theme one... I am thinking, could you guys work on the verion I posted the 3rd of June , it looks awesome except in the Options menu.

Here is the theme with CrispyOSX font, the way insanelyDeepak suggested.

post-1517295-0-78231800-1496763659_thumb.png

post-1517295-0-39825300-1496763664_thumb.png

post-1517295-0-07245800-1496763669_thumb.png

I consider it to be better with the El Capitan font... This way it looks very dirty, hope someone can help...

Mr BootChamp.zip

New Thème to enjoy Sierra High   :thumbsup_anim: name in_box

I am not ad to the repos I have to mutch thème  :hysterical: @apianti killing me  :lol:

I Think its the first with new Sierra High icons  B)

The Clover animation logo on the Upper box its pretty cool

Hope you like enjoy!

screen31.png

in_box.zip

• Like 4

Some anime logo i have made for Banner, Win10 (animeID=27) and Sierra (animeID not found yet hope someone know it :() logo. its fit with El Capitan theme by CosmosCJ

https://mega.nz/#!AYRERDhJ!EDAh162LwhwGcERISulnsziugPbR1OONvncryHfY5Vg

BONUS: High Sierra Backround :)

post-613521-0-56462800-1496860517.gif

post-613521-0-34552600-1496860526_thumb.gif

High Sierra blur.png.zip

post-613521-0-95801000-1496864192.gif

• Like 1