as here on picture

it must be $The-King$ MacBook Pro

post-378955-0-09792700-1369339741.png

second problem there is problem on intel hd graphics 3000 there is artefacts

this artefacts don't appear with chameleon

post-378955-0-47830900-1369339852_thumb.png

here is darwin dump

DarwinDumper_2.7.1_Clover_X64_1741_ML_Mido.zip

Where did the theme's config.plist go? I just clean-installed the latest rev but can't find it. Or how do I change the resolution with the latest rev?

I recently build a new PC with a GA-z77m-dh3-mvp MB, I5-3570K CPU and ATI HD6450 graphics card which is very similar to Apple Computers specifications. The problem is I installed Clover and wanna boot and try a stock installation with Install ESD.dmg downloaded from Apple App Store. I followed this guide here modified the Base System.dmg specifically I added Fakesmc.kext and deleted ATI6000controller.kext which cause KP which according to him. I tried to boot with kext and no cache the computer stucked at the apple logo and the colorful mouse pointer fan keeps spanning and the machine freezes or KP. Any idea how to do the stock install with clover UEFI booting?

Year. Clover becomes better and better from day to day. I even have no case comments. All works good. But couple things can be corrected by enthusiasts.

To stabilise mouse at Clover, it is a bit snaking.

And to write a sound driver at the time of triggering of system like real macs have.

But I dunno as far as it is possible to fulfil.

Good work! Thanks to developers of Clover.

Hello,

maybe somebody can give me a hint how to resolve my problem. I have an ASUS P8P67 Pro Rev. 3.0 with 3602 BIOS. Since this is an UEFI BIOS I want to use Clover with UEFI. I installed it on an USB stick (choosing UEFI installation option) formatted in HFS+ (Fat32 as mostly suggested did not work...installation always fails). Then I edited the config.plist, placed my DSDT and reboot and this is what is happening (see screenshot).

img_1792l2abq.jpg

Also after the reboot the EFI partition does not mount on the USB Stick so I am not able to access the config.plist. Any ideas?

My config.plist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
<dict>
<key>Debug</key>
<false/>
<key>KernelCpu</key>
<false/>
<key>AsusAICPUPM</key>
<true/>
<key>AppleRTC</key>
<true/>
<key>KextsToPatch</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Name</key>
<string>VoodooHDA</string>
<key>Find</key>
<data>SGVhZHBob25lcwA=</data>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>VGVsZXBob25lcwA=</data>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Name</key>
<string>AppleAHCIPort</string>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>External icons patch</string>
<key>Find</key>
<data>RXh0ZXJuYWw=</data>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>SW50ZXJuYWw=</data>
</dict>
</array>
</dict>
<key>ACPI</key>
<dict>
<key>DsdtName</key>
<string>DSDT.aml</string>
<key>DropOemSSDT</key>
<false/>
<key>DropAPIC</key>
<false/>
<key>DropMCFG</key>
<false/>
<key>DropHPET</key>
<false/>
<key>DropECDT</key>
<false/>
<key>DropDMAR</key>
<true/>
<key>DropBGRT</key>
<true/>
<key>GenerateIvyStates</key>
<false/>
<key>GenerateCStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>GeneratePStates</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>DoubleFirstState</key>
<false/>
<key>PLimitDict</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>UnderVoltStep</key>
<integer>0</integer>
</dict>
<key>DisableDrivers</key>
<array>
<string>Nothing</string>
</array>
<key>RtVariables</key>
<dict>
<key>MountEFI</key>
<true/>
<key>MLB</key>
<string>CK9177C1XYL123456</string>
<key>LogLineCount</key>
<integer>3000</integer>
<key>LogEveryBoot</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
<key>GUI</key>
<dict>
<key>Theme</key>
<string>metal</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<integer>5</integer>
<key>DefaultBootVolume</key>
<string>SnowHD</string>
<key>DebugLog</key>
<false/>
<key>Mouse</key>
<dict>
<key>Enabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Speed</key>
<integer>0</integer>
</dict>
<key>Volumes</key>
<dict>
<key>Legacy</key>
<string>First</string>
<key>Hide</key>
<array>
<string>VOLUME_NAME</string>
<string>VOLUME_UUID</string>
<string>TODO_HIDE_VOLUME_BY_TYPE/GROUP</string>
</array>
</dict>
<key>HideEntries</key>
<dict>
<key>OSXInstall</key>
<false/>
<key>Recovery</key>
<false/>
<key>Duplicate</key>
<false/>
<key>WindowsEFI</key>
<false/>
<key>Grub</key>
<false/>
<key>Gentoo</key>
<false/>
<key>Ubuntu</key>
<false/>
<key>OpticalUEFI</key>
<false/>
<key>InternalUEFI</key>
<true/>
<key>ExternalUEFI</key>
<false/>
</dict>
</dict>
<key>PCI</key>
<dict>
<key>USBInjection</key>
<true/>
<key>USBFixOwnership</key>
<true/>
<key>InjectClockID</key>
<true/>
<key>PCIRootUID</key>
<string>0</string>
</dict>
<key>SMBIOS</key>
<dict>
<key>BiosReleaseDate</key>
<string>02/29/08</string>
<key>BiosVendor</key>
<string> Apple Computer, Inc. </string>
<key>BiosVersion</key>
<string>MP31.88Z.006C.B05.0802291410</string>
<key>Board-ID</key>
<string>Mac-F42C88C8</string>
<key>BoardManufacturer</key>
<string>Apple Inc.</string>
<key>BoardSerialNumber</key>
<string>C0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</string>
<key>Family</key>
<string>MacPro</string>
<key>Manufacturer</key>
<string>Apple Computer, Inc.</string>
<key>ProductName</key>
<string>MacPro3,1</string>
<key>SerialNumber</key>
<string>CK9177C1XYL123456</string>
<key>SmUUID</key>
<string>6BC33FC8-ECE1-5C8A-A87B-1F7D1D3E7A56</string>
<key>Version</key>
<string>1.0</string>
</dict>
<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>boot-args</key>
<string>-v npci=0x2000 darkwake=0 Kernel=mach_kernel slide=0</string>
<key>prev-lang:kbd</key>
<string>en:0</string>
<key>InjectSystemID</key>
<true/>
<key>LegacyBoot</key>
<string>PBR</string>
</dict>
<key>CPU</key>
<dict>
<key>Turbo</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>PatchVBios</key>
<false/>
<key>GraphicsInjector</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</dict>
</plist>
[/codeBOX]

Hello,

maybe somebody can give me a hint how to resolve my problem. I have an ASUS P8P67 Pro Rev. 3.0 with 3602 BIOS. Since this is an UEFI BIOS I want to use Clover with UEFI. I installed it on an USB stick (choosing UEFI installation option) formatted in HFS+ (Fat32 as mostly suggested did not work...installation always fails). Then I edited the config.plist, placed my DSDT and reboot and this is what is happening (see screenshot).

img_1792l2abq.jpg

Also after the reboot the EFI partition does not mount on the USB Stick so I am not able to access the config.plist. Any ideas?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<string>No</string>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>ATIConnectorsController</key>
<string>5000</string>
<key>ATIConnectorsData</key>
<string>02000000000100000901000012040303000400000406000000710000110201010004000004060000007100002103020200040000040600000071000022050404</string>
<key>ATIConnectorsPatch</key>
<string>02000000400000000900000010000004000400000407000000000000120401020008000004020000000000001102020110000000100000000000000000100303</string>
</dict>
<key>GUI</key>
<dict>
<key>Theme</key>
<string>AppleStyle</string>
<key>Timeout</key>
<integer>5</integer>
<key>DebugLog</key>
<false/>
<key>Mouse</key>
<dict>
<key>Enabled</key>
<true/>
<key>Speed</key>
<integer>4</integer>
</dict>
<key>Volumes</key>
<dict>
<key>Legacy</key>
<string>First</string>
<key>Hide</key>
<array>
<string>HD(1,MBR,0x6A8451AC,0x800,0x1800000)</string>
<string>HD(2,MBR,0x6A8451AC,0x1800800,0x700000)</string>
<string>HD(4,MBR,0x6A8451AC,0x1F32800,0x48925000)</string>
<string>HD(2,MBR,0x6A84517B,0x349D1000,0x15E86000)</string>
</array>
</dict>
<key>HideEntries</key>
<dict>
<key>OSXInstall</key>
<false/>
<key>Recovery</key>
<false/>
<key>Duplicate</key>
<false/>
<key>WindowsEFI</key>
<false/>
<key>Grub</key>
<false/>
<key>Gentoo</key>
<false/>
<key>Ubuntu</key>
<false/>
<key>OpticalUEFI</key>
<false/>
<key>InternalUEFI</key>
<true/>
<key>ExternalUEFI</key>
<false/>
</dict>
</dict>
<key>PCI</key>
<dict>
<key>HDAInjection</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>USBInjection</key>
<string>No</string>
</dict>
<key>SMBIOS</key>
<dict>
<key>BiosReleaseDate</key>
<string>07/26/10</string>
<key>BiosVendor</key>
<key>BiosVersion</key>
<string>MBP61.88Z.0057.B0F.1112091028</string>
<key>Board-ID</key>
<string>Mac-F22589C8</string>
<key>BoardManufacturer</key>
<key>ChassisManufacturer</key>
<key>Family</key>
<string>MacBook Pro</string>
<key>LocationInChassis</key>
<string>Part Component</string>
<key>Manufacturer</key>
<key>Mobile</key>
<string>Yes</string>
<key>ProductName</key>
<string>MacBookPro6,1</string>
<key>SerialNumber</key>
<string></string>
<key>SmUUID</key>
<string>EC980099-74EF-4FD9-8662-A27A709E53C8</string>
<key>Version</key>
<string>1.0</string>
</dict>
<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>CustomUUID</key>
<string>EC980099-74EF-4FD9-8662-A27A709E53C8</string>
<key>DefaultBootVolume</key>
<string>1082</string>
<key>LegacyBoot</key>
<string>PBR</string>
<key>boot-args</key>
<string></string>
</dict>
</dict>
</plist>
[/codeBOX]

In the last versions refit moved to config.plist.

You should correct it as my sample has.

I recently build a new PC with a GA-z77m-dh3-mvp MB, I5-3570K CPU and ATI HD6450 graphics card which is very similar to Apple Computers specifications. The problem is I installed Clover and wanna boot and try a stock installation with Install ESD.dmg downloaded from Apple App Store. I followed this guide

here

modified the Base System.dmg specifically I added Fakesmc.kext and deleted ATI6000controller.kext which cause KP which according to him. I tried to boot with kext and no cache the computer stucked at the apple logo and the colorful mouse pointer fan keeps spanning and the machine freezes or KP. Any idea how to do the stock install with clover UEFI booting?

b.t.w. after using Clover Bootloader the memory speed of about this apple is not right. I got 4GB*2 DDR3-1600 Mem but it shows 8GB 1868 Mhz RAM. And the CPU info also is wrong. I got a I5-3570k Cpu and the bus speed seems also not right. Is clover not clever enough to identify my Mem? I have already tried 3 SMBIOS settings with config.plist a configuration setting Doc of Clover. It seems Clover is not stable also. How can I help file the bug?

Below is what the about this apple shows:

post-216278-0-44022200-1369401511_thumb.png

post-216278-0-48592200-1369401529_thumb.png

post-216278-0-96476300-1369401549.png

post-216278-0-61459200-1369401567_thumb.png

In the last versions refit moved to config.plist.

You should correct it as my sample has.

Did you quote me on purpose? Because I don't really see what I should change in my config.plist compared to yours.

Did you quote me on purpose? Because I don't really see what I should change in my config.plist compared to yours.

Oh I didn't just noticed that you already have quite right config. It looks like that Clover cannot find its theme-files. Did you try another theme?

Install a newer version with themes, they abandoned the .conf files for .plist. So now theme.conf (was that the name?) is theme.plist and refit.conf was merged to config.plist.

Tested rev 1741 and i've got a memory detection problem.

System info shows "8 Gb ???"

No type and no free or full bank detected in memory tab.

For all that have memory detection with never revision of Clover plz report it here and post your boot.log.

U can also check if new version have some changes about memory detection here, then if u feel lucky :D compile latest version and try it.

I recently build a new PC with a GA-z77m-dh3-mvp MB, I5-3570K CPU and ATI HD6450 graphics card which is very similar to Apple Computers specifications. The problem is I installed Clover and wanna boot and try a stock installation with Install ESD.dmg downloaded from Apple App Store. I followed this guide here to modify the Base System.dmg specifically I added Fakesmc.kext and deleted ATI6000controller.kext which would cause KP according to that guy. I tried to boot with kext and no cache the computer stucked at the apple logo and the colorful mouse pointer fan keeps spanning and the machine freezes or KP. Any idea how to do the stock install with clover UEFI booting?

b.t.w. after using Clover Bootloader the memory speed of about this apple is not right. I got 4GB*2 DDR3-1600 Mem but it shows 8GB 1868 Mhz RAM. And the CPU info also is wrong. I got a I5-3570k Cpu and the bus speed seems also not right. Is clover not clever enough to identify my Mem? I have already tried 3 SMBIOS settings with config.plist a configuration setting Doc of Clover. It seems that Clover is not stable also. It`s been a long time not hackintoshing. I need to catch up with you guys. First things first, how can I help to file the bugs?

Below is what the about this apple shows:

And the config.plist setting file attached below.

The DriversUEFI drivers I`m using show below:

Hi.

I would u suggest to try 100% stock instalation without modifing Base System.dmg

U can copy fake smc to clover kext directory and use it from there(when u choose boot volume press space and choose with kext),next to that u will need to remove your ati card when installing soo we dont have problems with that.

U can add it later of course.

Next remove csmvideodxe-64.efi from drivers and add EmuVariableUefi-64.efi for install process.

Memory detection bug will be fixed in new version again,but u can use older version if u dont wanna wait.

I check your config.plist and that will not work for instalation,but its goot for installed system.

for instalation remove all this

<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>FBName</key>
<string>Ipomoea</string>
<string>YES</string>
<key>VideoPorts</key>
<string>3</string>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>ATIConnectorInfo</key>
<string>No</string>
<key>ATIConnectorsCotroller</key>
<string>6000</string>
<key>ATIConnectorsData</key>
<string>000400000403000000010000120401050008000004020000000100001102040310000000100000000001000000000002</string>
<key>ATIConnectorsPatch</key>
<string>000800000403000000010000120401020400000004020000000100001102040410000000100000000001000000000001</string>

it will be much easier without ati card in system until instalation its over.

Good luck.

Install a newer version with themes, they abandoned the .conf files for .plist. So now theme.conf (was that the name?) is theme.plist and refit.conf was merged to config.plist.

This is the latest version :(

This is the latest version :(

1- Set the theme to "applestyle" all lower case. Did you try changing the theme from Clover's GUI to "metal" for example?

2- If the problem persists save a preboot log (F2 from Clover's GUI, saved to CLOVER/misc/preboot.log) and post it here.

• Like 2

1- Set the theme to "applestyle" all lower case. Did you try changing the theme from Clover's GUI to "metal" for example?

2- If the problem persists save a preboot log (F2 from Clover's GUI, saved to CLOVER/misc/preboot.log) and post it here.

Ok lower case solved the problem. But when I try to boot my 10.8.3 installation stick restored from installESD.dmg I get stuck with the error that the kernelcache could not be loaded. I then tried to follow this guide: http://tonymacx64.blogspot.de/2013/03/guide-how-to-build-reliable-usb.html without success. Only kext added so far fakeSMC.kext. Any ideas?

Ok lower case solved the problem. But when I try to boot my 10.8.3 installation stick restored from installESD.dmg I get stuck with the error that the kernelcache could not be loaded. I then tried to follow this guide: http://tonymacx64.bl...liable-usb.html without success. Only kext added so far fakeSMC.kext. Any ideas?

Do u have patched bios for ASUS P8P67? if not add nullcpupowermanagment.kext to clover kext folder.

Installing from installESD.dmg does not need any modifiyng just restore original untouched to usb stick then from clover GUI using space choose With kext and u are good to go.

Yes I have a patched BIOS. The problem was that I needed to add one of the UEFI drivers to boot. But now the system is running. I set up a fusion drive which I was using before with chimera. But now I realized that you can't just use the installer to install Clover on the Fusion Drive. I was searching with google but I don't really find a solution. Only advises like choose another partition where you can install Clover but I don't have any. Does anybody know how to install Clover manually for a Fusion Drive?

Yes I have a patched BIOS. The problem was that I needed to add one of the UEFI drivers to boot. But now the system is running. I set up a fusion drive which I was using before with chimera. But now I realized that you can't just use the installer to install Clover on the Fusion Drive. I was searching with google but I don't really find a solution. Only advises like choose another partition where you can install Clover but I don't have any. Does anybody know how to install Clover manually for a Fusion Drive?

Kozlek already did this.

Clover must be on EFI partition.

Kozlek already did this.

Clover must be on EFI partition.

Is there any tutorial about how he was doing this? I know how I can get chimera to work with a fusion drive but not with clover without using an external drive.

Whenever I try boot up with Clover, I get the "Kernel error message".

The exact screen looks this, https://encrypted-tb...7t-LuQrQ_zse_Nt

The problem is that OSX thinks that there was a kernel panic on the previous boot when there wasn't one. Is this a bug?

Edit:

I also have trouble trying to inject kexts from /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.8

The kexts are not being loaded, any help would be appreciated.

I have FSInject-64 and FSInject-32 in drivers64UEFI and drivers32UEFI respectively. I am on Clover 1750.

Whenever I try boot up with Clover, I get the "Kernel error message".

The exact screen looks this, https://encrypted-tb...7t-LuQrQ_zse_Nt

The problem is that OSX thinks that there was a kernel panic on the previous boot when there wasn't one. Is this a bug?

Clean NVRAM

$ nvram -c

Edit:

I also have trouble trying to inject kexts from /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.8

The kexts are not being loaded, any help would be appreciated.

I have FSInject-64 and FSInject-32 in drivers64UEFI and drivers32UEFI respectively. I am on Clover 1750.

Add WithKexts to boot-args

My boot-args already has that, as you can see here, http://pastebin.com/arcgRBBn.

I based this config.plist off of gsly's one found here, http://www.insanelym...40#entry1917512

The kexts are never injected. Also, is it possible to inject connector strings for Intel HD 4000 via the Graphics Injector?

I also tried running "nvram -c" in Terminal, and the kernel panic error message still shows up on boot.

My boot-args already has that, as you can see here, http://pastebin.com/arcgRBBn.

I based this config.plist off of gsly's one found here, http://www.insanelym...40#entry1917512

The kexts are never injected. Also, is it possible to inject connector strings for Intel HD 4000 via the Graphics Injector?

I also tried running "nvram -c" in Terminal, and the kernel panic error message still shows up on boot.

- You need to run "nvram -c" with root privileges like this: "sudo nvram -c"

- About your boot-args, arch=x86_64 is not necessary.

- Do the kexts you're trying to inject work from the /s/l/e folder?

Still we need more info about your setup, please post Clover's boot.log.