Farewell Revogirl.

pere

68 posts in this topic

To burn so bright and die so young. Thanks for your help. Thanks for your unique insights. We will all miss your blogs and your unique personality that has inspired us all. Rip.

• Like 2

so young and so much talent in just a short years.... just a shame that we cant do anything about it.. but we know that she is now in much safer and happier place :(

and to her family specially pike my condolence even thou am a totally stranger to you but your little sis did really helped me a lot (in silence reading) i have read a lot and learn on her blog but unfortunately it was now close..

SAM (A.K.A. RevOgirl) RIP my friend.. you'll be missed (for sure) but your work will not be forgotten... we'll always give credits on you.... :(

freddy

Edited by Alessandro17
Please do not publish snapshots of her blog, as her family has removed it

I didn't know this was happend, I was just looking on some topics and found out that her blog was not active anymore. Afterwards I found this topic with sad news. I seen some projects that she was working on. (Revoboot, speedstepping issues, etc.), They all where very interesting to read as it was very technical. She will be missed. R.I.P. PS. @davidm71 good idea

l8r g8r ..... C U on th Flip side.....Hackin up a Z196 with Leopard. :happymac:

My sincerest condolences go out to this dear girls family. They will surely miss this light in their world. May God bless and keep you till you are with her again..

• Like 1