Permanently Banned From Tonymacx86

mnfesq

752 posts in this topic

They claim those software them? Such appleintell1000e.kext v.2.4.14 on ##### 5 or some thing, after load the show up name kext from insanelymac.

So they steal and prevent people to steal from them?

That's the point! They live in a paradox!

Btw, my accout is still activated xD since a loong time ago.

• Like 1

No, not a paradox but a characteristic of a fascist system organized according to the Führerprinzip which means that the word of the Führer is above all written rules. Please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Führerprinzip

Mieze

Worth of reading: (source)

Subject: DMCA Take Down Notice From: ModBot To: tk@tkware.info Cc: team team@tonymacx86.com(my name and address)

Sir,

You are in violation of DMCA by posting the source code to [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] which is copyrighted by tonymacx86 LLC and is documented on line 8 in the content in question. This content along with any modified versions of [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] must be immediately removed from your site and any other site or server that you have shared this content with.

Failure to comply with this notice will require us to take further action.

This communication and it’s content is confidential. As such, this content may not be disclosed outside of this email or any future communications by either party.

Sincerely,

tonymacx86 LLC Legal

How did that low down tonymuck get a lawyer? :P:hysterical:

One thing this way,

The "chi mera" bootloader I try before, it make the machine boot, I don't like gui, I remove all gui, and next boot can't see "chi mera" anymore, but it show chameleon instead.

Honesty, I don't know if they build their "chime ra" from scratch or rename of other work.

Let's compare what you get when yo install Chimera or Chameleon

qvtfhcovssls7pwuhpuftt-large.jpg

Inside of packages:

Chameleon install pack vs Chimera pack

jbtdufy4wbiq2dmvycvpvp-large.png

Chimera is a very poor rip off of Chameleon. I suspect the primary purpose of making Chimera is to make confused users to depend at tonymacx86[.com]

Let's compare what you get when yo install Chimera or Chameleon

qvtfhcovssls7pwuhpuftt-large.jpg

Inside of packages:

Chameleon install pack vs Chimera pack

jbtdufy4wbiq2dmvycvpvp-large.png

Chimera is a very poor rip off of Chameleon. I suspect the primary purpose of making Chimera is to make confused users to depend at tonymacx86[.com]

Lol, you get nothing xD

No, you get a bricked PC/Hack :P:D:hysterical: .

Guys, this is not the point.

The installer can be done in a different ways, what counts is the "boot" files that Is compiled from the source. Installer does not matter to install the bootloader.

They change their firmware  to deceive FileNVRAM module and got it working though forbidden by his license! (this is outlawed)

Please re-read this: https://public.xzenu...w_bug.cgi?id=11

.....perhaps xzeune should ask for money since they are scammed. 

Sorry I don't get the argument right now ;) , bye :bye: .

Guys, this is not the point.

The installer can be done in a different ways, what counts is the "boot" files that Is compiled from the source. Installer does not matter to install the bootloader.

They change their firmware  to deceive FileNVRAM module and got it working though forbidden by his license! (this is outlawed)

Please re-read this: https://public.xzenu...w_bug.cgi?id=11

.....perhaps xzeune should ask for money since they are scammed. 

From certain point of view you are correct.

But, but..  I was comparing installers at this point. As we see Chimera installer even doesn't provide a better installer for boot loader. If you install Chameleon, you are able to add additional modules and apply system specific mods. So, whats the point to use Chimera installer? :D It's  just for confusion, to make people dependent at this "piracy free" "support forum".

If we compare it with the movies, then tony is making copies of movies made by someones else, by labelling the copy with new name and remaking opening titles. There is no creative engineers and developers behind the scenes of tonymacx86[.com]. It's just a poor repacking of others work. Of course, greedy people don't care, they just misuse people.

Form certain point of view you are correct.

But, but..  I was comparing installers at this point. As we see Chimera installer even doesn't provide a better installer for boot loader. If you install Chameleon, you are able to add additional modules and apply system specific mods. So, whats the point to use Chimera installer? (Or any tonymuck tools) :D It's  just for confusion, to make people dependent at this "piracy free" "support forum".

If we compare it with the movies, then tony is making copies of movies made by someones else, by labelling the copy with new name and remaking opening titles. There is no creative engineers and developers behind the scenes of tonymacx86[.com]. It's just a poor repacking of others work. Of course, greedy people don't care, they just misuse people.

Well said.  I added what you forgot, It's in itallics, bold, and underlined.

;) .

• Like 1

You know Tonymuck's lawyer sucks look at him

applejudge.png

:):yes::D:rofl::hysterical:

And he's not tolerant at all

• We reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way. Forum members can have their privileges suspended or removed at any time without prior notice.
  • Like 5

OFF topic:

Fabio, the boot0 error is fixed! (at least on my PC).. I need to do public test..end if all goes well

....this can be implement in Chimera too.. :hysterical:, ....with proper attribution

Pandora's BOX  post-install log

InsanelyMac 11/24/14-21:28
--
-- Zeus post-installation Session started --
-- Running from OSx 10.10.1
--------------------------------------------------------------------
** Enoch **
--------------------------------------------------------------------
===============================================
Main Standard Post-Install Script
Darwin/x86 boot v5.0.132 - Enoch (PANDORA) r2472
-----------------------------------------------

Check if target folders exist:
/Volumes/Lion/usr/local/bin folders exist
/Volumes/Lion/usr/standalone/i386 folders exist

Clean up old installations files..
Cleaning done

Installing new boot files:
all the boot files have been copied successfully
Running Standard postinstall script
Target volume = /Volumes/Lion on /dev/disk1s2
Target disk already has existing Chameleon stage 0 loader - boot0md (boot0workV2).
Detected a Windows installation on this volume.
CheckFatType: Do we have FAT16 or FAT32?
Written boot0md to /dev/disk1.
Physical 4096bytes sector size detected for /dev/rdisk1s2
0+1 records in
0+1 records out
1024 bytes (1,0 kB) copied, 0,000288 s, 3,6 MB/s
Written boot1h to /dev/rdisk1s2.
Written boot to /Volumes/Lion on /dev/disk1s2.
Preparing to check target disk for previous installations.
Checking disk1.
Nothing found that could cause any problems.

Windows is installed so that can remain the active partition

/Volumes/Lion already has an Extra folder

Standard script complete

END - Standard Post-Install Script

Writing from that hard disk with 4K sector

• Like 4

OFF topic

Yes but funny :P not trying to disrespect you by saying "Yes but funny".

• Like 1